Trainer with the Darkrai?

I doubt it's gary because her/his hair is different + if she/he has a Darkrai, i wonder, what other cool Pokemon would he/she have?

^How would Gary turn into a Darkrai? He wouldn't anyway since he gave up battling.

On topic, I think it looks a bit like Harley from the Hoenn Region. One random theory I have is that Buizel will battle it- in the Sinnoh League Victors opening, it shows Buizel battling a Darkrai.

I was thinking maybe it's not a Darkrai but Zoroark. I wouldn't be surprised since there have been times in the league where someone has used a Pokemon from the generation that comes out after it.

Go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_LTBE4Cwos and go to the 2:15 their is the trianer using the darkrai but his face could possibly be on this video as well at the 2 second point http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7YTN8Rx284 i think he is the one on the top left.

It's Lucian. It was figured out on a youtube video earlier today by user:AuroraVirus. Now it's only a rumour but makes complete sense. It's not Karen, the 'mystery trainer' is wearing clothes that Lucian wears, not Karen.

- Darkrai - said:
It's Lucian. It was figured out on a youtube video earlier today by user:AuroraVirus. Now it's only a rumour but makes complete sense. It's not Karen, the 'mystery trainer' is wearing clothes that Lucian wears, not Karen.

As soon as i saw the hair i thought yeah this is lucain. Then i thought, why would one of the sinnoh league elite four compete in the sinnoh league. Against above average trainers.

Playerking95 said:
As soon as i saw the hair i thought yeah this is lucain. Then i thought, why would one of the sinnoh league elite four compete in the sinnoh league. Against above average trainers.

Well, the trainer IS disguised. It could be Lucian trying not to blow his cover.

YakobTheRed said:
IKR. I'd love to see Barry win something for a change, he just loses everything. Of course, this sets the stage for Ash beating Paul, but still...

Should be a good battle though. Paul's Ursaring's a good one, what with Guts and all that. And yay for newly evolved Electivire, even though Electabuzz is by far the coolest looking.

On a similar subject, anyone interested by Barry's Pokemon? If we cast our minds back, we'll recall that he has a Staraptor and a Heracross that we've seen before. But unfortunately, Ash has both of those, and used them in the previous episode. Bit of a whoops moment for the story people, if you ask me.

Actually, he won't. Look at the title for the new episode, Ash Vs. Paul... :(

Probably whoever wins the battle between Ash and Paul will probably verse the Darkrai Trainer.

Hey, what about the trainer who owns a Heatran? It would be sweet if Ash faces either that Darkrai trainer or Heatran's trainer. And yeah, as usual, Paul beats Barry, Paul on to the next round, Ash vs Paul, Ash beats Paul, Ash face the Darkrai trainer and loses. I could basically read what is coming next.

Drakeman said:
Hey, what about the trainer who owns a Heatran? It would be sweet if Ash faces either that Darkrai trainer or Heatran's trainer. And yeah, as usual, Paul beats Barry, Paul on to the next round, Ash vs Paul, Ash beats Paul, Ash face the Darkrai trainer and loses. I could basically read what is coming next.

The Heatran really wasn't his. It was like Noland and Articuno.

Well if Ash beats Paul (which I really hope he does) it will bring him to the final 4 where he will most likely face the darkrai trainer and lose to the darkrai or some new pokemon from Gen 5.

runeon12 said:
The Heatran really wasn't his. It was like Noland and Articuno.

Wasn't really his? It was at a Pokemon centre standing next to the supposed trainer. Don't tell me a Heatran just walked into a Pokemon Centre like that?

Drakeman said:
Wasn't really his? It was at a Pokemon centre standing next to the supposed trainer. Don't tell me a Heatran just walked into a Pokemon Centre like that?

Well, I guess it could be his then. It's a good thing I don't consider Heatran a legendary because I don't have to worry about all these trainers with legendaries! Though, it is kinda cool to see trainers with legendaries, starting with Brandon and the Regis.

runeon12 said:
Well, I guess it could be his then. It's a good thing I don't consider Heatran a legendary because I don't have to worry about all these trainers with legendaries! Though, it is kinda cool to see trainers with legendaries, starting with Brandon and the Regis.

Yup. At first i thought he only had one Regi. Turns out, he captured the whole set.

I just think it's a trainer that we don't have seen before, and actually, i don't think it's a Darkrai, but a Zoroark that has used it's illusion ability.
In the previous generations, they has also showed pokémon's from another region, and since we are long in this season, they has to do it soon if they shall follow the other generations.

Did we ever see the Heatran trainer? If not, then the Zoroark/Zorua suggestion is possible, since they would change it in anime so you don't need to have the pokemon you create an illusion of like Zoroark did in movie 13 as the legendary dogs, another of my ideas is its some random trainer from Isshu who owns a Zorua/Zoroark and has come to Sinnoh to see some new Pokemon, he will face Ash in the Suzaran Conference final and pikachu will get crushed by Zorua/Zoroark's Night Burst, after spending another episode thinking about his loss, Ash decides to go to Isshu with only Pikachu, Brocks dissapears somewhere again and Dawn goes to Hoenn to compete in contests which will later be referenced when they remake Gen III at the end of Gen V.

Vaan said:
Did we ever see the Heatran trainer? If not, then the Zoroark/Zorua suggestion is possible, since they would change it in anime so you don't need to have the pokemon you create an illusion of like Zoroark did in movie 13 as the legendary dogs, another of my ideas is its some random trainer from Isshu who owns a Zorua/Zoroark and has come to Sinnoh to see some new Pokemon, he will face Ash in the Suzaran Conference final and pikachu will get crushed by Zorua/Zoroark's Night Burst, after spending another episode thinking about his loss, Ash decides to go to Isshu with only Pikachu, Brocks dissapears somewhere again and Dawn goes to Hoenn to compete in contests which will later be referenced when they remake Gen III at the end of Gen V.

Who knows, he might take Gible like he did with Aipom?

Back