TRANSFORMERS 2: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN OFFICAL THREAD!

DID YOU LIKE THE FILM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shining Suicune said:
I saw it yesterday. It was... not very bad, actually! I FREAKIN LOVED IT! But the lady from the college who's actually a robot... it's like Terminator. And it's gross... It's sad that Optimus dies... The big pyramid-climby dude was scary, too. Twins, though... funny! "You live with your mother?" "No, my mother lives with me." If I'm not mistaken, the green dumptruck was Demolisher, was it not?

Demolisher was the one at the beginning with the two wheels. The one in Shanghai. I'm not sure who your talking about with the dumtruck, but probably a constructicon. I want them to play a bigger part in the next one, along with sideswipe and jolt.

Forum Shark said:
Shining Suicune said:
I saw it yesterday. It was... not very bad, actually! I FREAKIN LOVED IT! But the lady from the college who's actually a robot... it's like Terminator. And it's gross... It's sad that Optimus dies... The big pyramid-climby dude was scary, too. Twins, though... funny! "You live with your mother?" "No, my mother lives with me." If I'm not mistaken, the green dumptruck was Demolisher, was it not?

Demolisher was the one at the beginning with the two wheels. The one in Shanghai. I'm not sure who your talking about with the dumtruck, but probably a constructicon. I want them to play a bigger part in the next one, along with sideswipe and jolt.
I liked when Optimus jumps on Demolisher's face, "Pull over!"

I didn't like it that much. It was like the dark night, bring and over rated. I thought it was funny though, I could tell in the movie that Shiala didn't like megan.

Well, a dissapointment. Much more swearing than the other, the mom at the college part was unnecesary. I just did not like it.

omahanime said:
A $112 million opening, that is big.

The dark night was bigger. It only got popular because of the name. If it was named. Scrawney kid who curses a lot and saves the world with his camerobot, no one would like it.

It was only second to The Dark Knight for five day opening. It thrashed Harry Potter 5's records as well...

dmaster out.

Well harry potter was a failure. They cut out all the action. And wasn't titaanic #2?

Anyways, I'd give Transformers 2 a 7/10. The language got annoying after a while.

Harry Potter wasn't as big a failure as this movie. I was talking about biggest five days opening. Titanic is still the top grosser of all time from the time it was out to the time it stopped. The Dark Knight had the biggest five day opening, while Transformers just came in second. We'll have to wait and see if it passes any other movies for more records.

dmaster out.

Just watch this movie yesterday. It was fantastic especially the graphics(DUH!). But the plot seems a little bit off. And Wheelie and Jetfire was hilarious... =D

For anyone thats interested heres last weeks box office estimates. And Wow TF2 did rather well

Weekend box office estimates for June 26-28 in millions:

1 TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN 112.0 (201.2)
2 THE PROPOSAL 18.5 (69.0)
3 THE HANGOVER 17.2 (183.2)
4 UP 13.1 (250.2)
5 MY SISTER'S KEEPER 12.0
6 YEAR ONE 5.8 (32.3)
7 THE TAKING OF PELHAM 5.40 (53.4)
8 STAR TREK 3.6 (246.2)
9 NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: BATTLE... 3.5 (163.2)
10 AWAY WE GO 1.7 (4.1)

The 5 day estimate of 201.2 puts Transformers just below the 203.8 record of The Dark Knight.

Juliacoolo said:
Well harry potter was a failure. They cut out all the action. And wasn't titaanic #2?

Anyways, I'd give Transformers 2 a 7/10. The language got annoying after a while.

It was rated the way it was for that reason and violence if you didn't wanna hear cuss words you shouldn't have seen it.

the bad:
1) too long
2) tried too hard to be funny

the good
1) megan fox

so overall
amazing!!!!
lol im joking, but it was pretty good

Saw it on Tuesday, I think they tryed to hook the audience too much with the action because the storyline sucked. I thought it was too long and most of the humour failed. But it wasn't a bad movie, just not a good one IMO. But I guess the makers did a good attempt of following up to the epic win first one. The movie was still ok....

juliacoolo said:
Well harry potter was a failure.

Yep. The acting is fail and they leave out too much stuff from the books.

Why are people always too critical? This movie is projected to make 400 million by the end of the year. Name a movie or two that tops that......not many.

The humor was really good! what are you talking about?
Plenty of unique and detailed new transformers, decent storyline and just all around amazingness.
Personally, I love the Railgun they used in it.

Lots and lots of action. But not overly plot killing or substituting.

I saw it and I loved it.
I mean more action, more cursing (jk), and more megan fox!
The only part I didnt like was the the storyline didnt go too well with the first.
Overall 8.5/10.

do you no when the new game comes out

hey do you no how charizard12345 got banned

Juliacoolo said:
I didn't like it that much. It was like the dark night, bring and over rated. I thought it was funny though, I could tell in the movie that Shiala didn't like megan.
is the think on the front a new game and if it is do you no when ythe game is going to come out

so you no how charizard12345 got banned

do you no when then heartgold and soul silver is going to come out

Please try to stay on topic with your posts. Thank you. ~Xous

Back