BW/BW2 Trio Discussion- This Gen's Trio (Now with the Trio's Types)

Renjil12

?
Well after reading about what the third mascot would be I started wondering that in every generation there is a Trio. E.g. DP= Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie, Ruby and Sapphire= Regis, Gold and silver= Legendary beasts and Red and Green= Moltres, articuno and Zapdos. How would the new trio link in with the legendaries and what typings will they be? (If there is a Trio anyway), How would they look, And now that we have they typings (I think) they are #638- Steel/Fighting, #639- Rock/Fighting, #640- Grass/Fighting where are they loacted?

RE: What would this Gen's Trio Be?

theres a legendary thread already. post your ideas there and youll be answered

There's a legendary thread? O_O
If you're talking about the one for the third mascot, that isn't the right one to talk about this in.
This thread is for the trio that would go along with the Regi's, Beasts, Birds, ect.

There were 2 trios in D/P/Pt, Dragon Trio (Dialga, Palkia and Giratina) and the Lake Trio (Azelf, Uxie and Mespirit) and the same with Gen 3 with the Weather Trio (Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza) and the Golem Trio (Regirock, Regice, Registeel) so because there have been 2 legendary trios in the past 2 Gens, then there maybe be 2 trios in this one. So that means that the Pokemon complementing Zekrom and Reshiram, may be a Pokemon which keeps the balance between ying and yang (or the lightening or darkening of something). But that was off-topic. I think there will be 2 legendary trios, and if there is a Gen 6(or in Gen 5) , there will be a Pokemon to help keep balance between them ( Like Lugia to the Legendary Bird trio) It is all a guess :p

i wasnt talking about the third mascot one. look in current events part 2.

did you find it? i put it right below this thread i think. id love to talk about a new trio

I heard a rumor that the main legends of the isshu region look like cotton, bipedal animal, and the third a dog wich could be true because reshiram looks like cotton because its white and looks fluffy and zekrom looks like a bipedal animal because it has a horn like thing on its head and is on two legs

BUT DOES ANY ONE HAVE A PICTURE OF THE THIRD LEGEND THAT COULD LOOK LIKE A DOG MAY B A FAN ART PICTURE PLEASE POST ONE

:){W}

Extreme Pokemon Fan said:
I heard a rumor that the main legends of the isshu region look like cotton, bipedal animal, and the third a dog wich could be true because reshiram looks like cotton because its white and looks fluffy and zekrom looks like a bipedal animal because it has a horn like thing on its head and is on two legs

BUT DOES ANY ONE HAVE A PICTURE OF THE THIRD LEGEND THAT COULD LOOK LIKE A DOG MAY B A FAN ART PICTURE PLEASE POST ONE

No-one has it, because the only legends shown are Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini. And everyone who tried to show their impression of the dog, used the legendary trio of dogs

Jayj4 said:
No-one has it, because the only legends shown are Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini. And everyone who tried to show their impression of the dog, used the legendary trio of dogs

That is true but somewhere out there there probably could be a picture of the 3rd legend:D{W}

That is true but somewhere out there there probably could be a picture of the 3rd legend:D{W}

Maybe, but i don't want it to be a dog, for some reason it seems too much like the Raikou, Entei and Suicune

Jayj4 said:
There were 2 trios in D/P/Pt, Dragon Trio (Dialga, Palkia and Giratina) and the Lake Trio (Azelf, Uxie and Mespirit) and the same with Gen 3 with the Weather Trio (Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza) and the Golem Trio (Regirock, Regice, Registeel) so because there have been 2 legendary trios in the past 2 Gens, then there maybe be 2 trios in this one. So that means that the Pokemon complementing Zekrom and Reshiram, may be a Pokemon which keeps the balance between ying and yang (or the lightening or darkening of something). But that was off-topic. I think there will be 2 legendary trios, and if there is a Gen 6(or in Gen 5) , there will be a Pokemon to help keep balance between them ( Like Lugia to the Legendary Bird trio) It is all a guess :p

Wow great idea! XD, If the next trio were to keep the balance between light and dark wouldnt it be to help balance out the industrial and enviromental aspects of the game, but what type of pokemon (based on an animal or something) might they be..???

Renjil12 said:
Wow great idea! XD, If the next trio were to keep the balance between light and dark wouldnt it be to help balance out the industrial and enviromental aspects of the game, but what type of pokemon (based on an animal or something) might they be..???

A cross between the two? Half being mecha and half being natural is my guess.

My idea would probably a Dragon/Ground just because Ground represents the Earth that both Reshiram/Zekrom live on, and that both natural and industrial aspects of life share the Earth aswell. Also Ground being resistant to Electric and Fire. It would just be a legendary that would stop the fighting between both of the legendaries.

thats what ive been saying only better. my only problem is that its been done bedore. but then agan rayquaza overpowers salamence and dragonite.

Just so you all know I meant the Trio as in like how in DP there is Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie and so on... There is another thread about the Third mascot/Addition to Reshiram and Zekrom which is a few threads below this one

whoops wrong post. id like a duo for life and death. life would be a nrm/fly stork that looks very holy and seems to be holding an egg shaped sphere of light. death would be either darl, ghost, or both (death is unavoidable). hed be the opposite in design but not evil, just misunderstood as cruel. also a duo based on the greeks idea of gravity and levity. ones fir/fly while the others wtr/grd.

Oh! Three wise monkeys is an amazing idea :D! I love monkeys so lets hope this is the trio.

Those rumors are from the same person who had stated many rumors and many of them had turned out to be untrue. Also, I would LOVE a Three Wise Monkeys trio! ^_^

Maybe that broccoli one is one of them it's the speak no evil one or eat no evil. But i doubt it anyway.

Back