BW/BW2 Trio Discussion- This Gen's Trio (Now with the Trio's Types)

RE: What would this Gen's Trio Be?

:D , I am it is a great idea and it makes sense!

I don't know about the types, but I really want to see them return to more traditional animals. The bird and dog trios were awesome, but I never cared for the Regis and the pixies. Since they already covered air and land, I think it'd be awesome if they made some kind of Water trio all three with new typings.

regis made a lot of since but the pixies were a waste of pokedex space they should have been uxie psy/ice (by snowpoint) the burning passion of mespirit psy/fir and the charged up azelf as psy/elc. but anyways grd/ice and ice/grd are the same. and the wise monkeys wont happen because its to good

I hope for fluffy, bouncing cats! : D

AND im irritaited why you guys call Entei, Suicune and Raikou for dogs, they resemble cat animals; Entei's a lion, Raikou's a sabeltoothtiger and Suicune's a cheetah. <.<

HOW could they resemble dogs? <.<

actually they are predominatly cat like but also very dog like. and jolteon flareon entei and raikou are all based on a flaming lightning monster from a japanese legend

GoldenDP said:
I hope for fluffy, bouncing cats! : D

AND im irritaited why you guys call Entei, Suicune and Raikou for dogs, they resemble cat animals; Entei's a lion, Raikou's a sabeltoothtiger and Suicune's a cheetah. <.<

HOW could they resemble dogs? <.<

I am too, but they are officially called the Legendary Dogs, so that's why I call them that.....

Jayj4 said:
I am too, but they are officially called the Legendary Dogs, so that's why I call them that...

I always thought they were officially called the Legendary Beats, and unofficially called the Legendary Dogs :3 Meh, it doesn't matter either way is fine with me ^_^

Ontopic: I'm all for the three wise monkeys. What else would make a good trio?

There was already a thread. For this I mean. But... I think a ghostly trio. And they are the legendary beasts.

Raikou is a cat.
Entei is a dog.
Suciune is a ??? with fou legs.

Chiraami said:
There was already a thread. For this I mean. But... I think a ghostly trio. And they are the legendary beasts.

Raikou is a cat.
Entei is a dog.
Suciune is a ??? with fou legs.

Oh, right, yeah I guess it makes sense, sorry for any confusion :|
On-topic
I think that the legendary trio might be Bug, Poison and Fighting type as there haven't been any Legendaries with those types.

Jayj4 said:
I am too, but they are officially called the Legendary Dogs, so that's why I call them that...
Nope, they're called the Legendary Beasts.

Pokequaza said:
Nope, they're called the Legendary Beasts.

Lol where have I heard this before... XD
Anyway Legendary monkey's or not I want them, but I dont think it will happen now becuase we already have a monkey-like pokemon in 5th gen and most trio's are completely different to what pokemon we have already.

Renjil12 said:
Lol where have I heard this before... XD
Anyway Legendary monkey's or not I want them, but I don't think it will happen now becuase we already have a monkey-like pokemon in 5th gen and most trio's are completely different to what pokemon we have already.

Yeah, that's true, but in Gen 1 there were at least 2 Bird Pokemon (Pidgey and Spearow)(Not including their evos) so there is a slight chance it maybe true

Jayj4 said:
Yeah, that's true, but in Gen 1 there were at least 2 Bird Pokemon (Pidgey and Spearow)(Not including their evos) so there is a slight chance it maybe true

I was waiting for someone to point that out XD

I would like to see three snakes.It's a little interesting.

Renjil12 said:
I was waiting for someone to point that out XD

Haha, I can't wait until they reveal the trio.

The Spook said:

Wow, yeah, that's good, but isn't it a bit like Rayquaza?

Jayj4 said:
Haha, I can't wait until they reveal the trio.

The Spook said:
Yeah you're right.But who knows what will be.

The Spook said:
Yeah you're right.But who knows what will be.
[/quote]

Yeah, maybe they might be a kangaroo Pokemon, Fox Pokemon, or a gorrilla one, you never know.

Maybe the wise monkeys can be
Speak no evil, Normal/Rock
Hear no evil, Ground/Dark
See no evil Flying Psychic.

Back