BW/BW2 Trio Discussion- This Gen's Trio (Now with the Trio's Types)

RE: What would this Gen's Trio Be?

I'm guessing the cotton, bipedal and dog legends are Reshiram, Zekrom and the 3rd legendary respectively, but if the aforementioned descriptions describe just the 3rd legendary, I'd like to see this:

dog-gift-and-home-decor-1040804.jpg

:D:D:D

Playerking95 said:
Maybe the wise monkeys can be
Speak no evil, Normal/Rock
Hear no evil, Ground/Dark
See no evil Flying Psychic.

For see no evil, Psychic would definitely be one

i dont see the part rock and flying types. makes no sense to me. legendary beasts are just that. they arent even mostly made from a cat or dog. mostly legend. also id like a trio based off of nonjapanese legends. they should use greek roman egyptian and maybe even aztec legends so people will have a better idea on what they are based on

or the dark type since justice beats darkness. im still with
see- grd/psy monkeys live on land
hear-gho/ice gho arent affected by sound based moves and based off the snow monkeys
speak-fgh/grs? justice and jungle monkey

frostwind said:
i don't see the part rock and flying types. makes no sense to me. legendary beasts are just that. they arent even mostly made from a cat or dog. mostly legend. also id like a trio based off of nonjapanese legends. they should use greek roman egyptian and maybe even aztec legends so people will have a better idea on what they are based on

or the dark type since justice beats darkness. im still with
see- grd/psy monkeys live on land
hear-gho/ice gho arent affected by sound based moves and based off the snow monkeys
speak-fgh/grs? justice and jungle monkey

Egyptian Legends?? maybe Desukan is one of them

probably not but i want a really cool grd/psy sphinx for power and wisdom. and a horus like counterpart for lucario.
for aztec there could be a quezacoatl thats part flying and a aztec lion thats part fir/grs.

probably not but i want a really cool grd/psy sphinx for power and wisdom. and a horus like counterpart for lucario.
for aztec there could be a quezacoatl thats part flying and a aztec lion thats part fir/grs.

^offtopic:
i think tustaaja's final evo should be quetzolcouatl
an egyptian trio wouldnt be bad,but i do like a greek trio better

same here for both conments. just posted nongreek ideas since greek pokemon ideas have been going on since greece itself it seems.

^i didnt know a few weeks ago when i first thought of it that i was in ancient greece, lol

lol but really i hear ideas about greek legends all the time. youd think pokemon would get that a lot of people know about greek legends and could have an easy time coming up with legends like that.
learned about the aztecs in 6th grade (only in 8th now) and it had tons of great ideas.
off topic: smugleaf turning into a queazacoatl (bad spelling) would be the only good grs/fly

I.... Really don't know haha. About legendary: Fire/Electric/Poison
Other trio (regis, lake-guardians)... Well idk. I'd make some Dark trio. Because Dark Version. And mix other types.

i want a drk zekrom trio. itd be stl elc and drk. ofcourse thereyd be one for reshiram. maybe fir grs(forest) and uhhhhh.....nrm? not psy or drg though.

oh yeah thats it. i figured the non dragon type, a natural/tech type and one that they look like. thatd be cool but for what purpose?

we need a rock/fighting, ice/psychic, and flying/dark trio (why dont we already have a rock/fighting pokemon yet?)
or rock/flying, dark/psychic, ice/fighting trio(i hope the gothic medicham gets a dark/psy evo)

aerodactly is rck/fly but we should get more types like that. poliwrath is the only wtr/fgt amd breloom the only grs/fgt etc. and all the way with a goth drk/psy combo!
back on topic how about a stone statue like pokemon that was made by humans and brought to life by lightning. it could be a magnetic rck/elc called joltem or something

llavaa said:
My idea would probably a Dragon/Ground just because Ground represents the Earth that both Reshiram/Zekrom live on, and that both natural and industrial aspects of life share the Earth aswell. Also Ground being resistant to Electric and Fire. It would just be a legendary that would stop the fighting between both of the legendaries.

actually fire is normal damage to ground. but nice theory.

think he means that ground does super effective damage to both zekrom and reshiram.

3 Space Pokemon? Yeah, yeah, yeah Deoxys is a Space Pokemon. But what if there are others?

Back