BW/BW2 Trio Discussion- This Gen's Trio (Now with the Trio's Types)

RE: What would this Gen's Trio Be?

space has been done before (deoxys palkia jirachi) so there is no need.
what about pokemon from really ancient times? im talking about the creator of the pyramids(sphinx) an oasis/mirage pokemon and a pokemon representing the fear and deception of the desert(scorpion snake).

i mean like space pokemon have been done a lot, and not just legends. solrock, lunatone and the clefairy line to name a few. im not killing your theory jist saying its been done. also celebi is a time traveler/forest protector and dialge a time god.

EXACTLY. There are few space Pokemon. What if there are more than just the ones on the Pokemon World.

get your point now. think isshu will stay on land. what about a wifi ticket to space or to a crash site via airplane

I seriously hope the third mascot isn't dragon, as it is just like the dragon trio in Gen 4 <-----off topic..

I know it's already been done but I'd like to see something to do with the weather. Or perhaps the effect that humans in the Pokémon world have on the weather.

Normal/Fire, Normal/??? and Normal/Ice perhaps?

Rather than controlling the weather maybe they could BE the weather, if that makes sense?

normal just adds a weakness and having to do with weather is far wrse the another drg trio. the only weather allowed should be hail and sandstorm. kyorgre is the embodiment of rain, floods, and the ocean and groudon the suns energy, droughts and land. also yin and yang have nothing to do with the weather

What's wrong with have Normal type Legendaries? And to be fair, the pixie trio of Gen 4 had little to do with Space and Time or alternative dimensions.

Other than weather perhaps we need something to do with the past, present and future? Ghosts of Christmas. xD

Better still, Peace, War (or something more suitable) and Neutrality? Victini opens up new possibilities.

normal is....normal and only adds a weakness to fgt.
lol about the chrismas carol ghosts. thatd be better then psychic types. how about a fir/gho for past, grs/gho (bounty and affected by the past)for present and ice/gho(cold hearted and takes place in winter) for future(drk/gho would be to good)

normal adds one weakness and one immunity, thats a fair trade imo(normal/ice would get murdered by fighting types though)

i guess so. thanks for pointing that out. still normal seems rather normal for a legend (arceus is mulitype imo).

Maybe Victini is the 3rd Mascot? I don't think so but it is an idea....

its not part electric like it is fire and its 000 on the pokedex so no. maybe a fir/elc pokemon thats very similar but represents balance?

victini will not be the 3rd mascot, victini is an event legendary like deoxys and jirachi and mew, they have nothing to do with the story, therefore they wont be the box legend

Oh ok, I get ya, as for the other Trio, I don't think it might be based on any animal, like the Regis and the Lake Trio.

Sorry if I had to pull a tl;dr. part.

1st Gen: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres - Sky
2nd Gen: Raikou, Entei, Suicune - Land
3rd Gen: Regirock, Registeel, Regiice - Cave
4th Gen: Azelf, Mespirit, Uxie - Lake
5th Gen: ???, ???, ??? - ???

Perhaps, looking at the map, I'd say... forests? Or weather? Or the sky again?! :(

Mew Jadester said:
Sorry if I had to pull a tl;dr. part.

1st Gen: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres - Sky
2nd Gen: Raikou, Entei, Suicune - Land
3rd Gen: Regirock, Registeel, Regiice - Cave
4th Gen: Azelf, Mespirit, Uxie - Lake
5th Gen: ???, ???, ??? - ???

Perhaps, looking at the map, I'd say... forests? Or weather? Or the sky again?! :(

Wow I just noticed that, maybe it might be underground, as in like a mine sort of thing, that is why that giant Pokeball thing is in the middle, you have to use that to get to them?

Back