• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Twilight Zone Trade Thread-Have: Stuff. Want to CYL.

Which deck do you think Vileplume fits best in?

• VVV

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • The Truth

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-Looking to downgrade my Tornadus EX FA. Have: Entei EX FA, Kyrogre EX. Want to CYL.

I'll make a couple offers then. :D

My:
Shaymin EX FA

Your:
Entei EX FA

My:
Reshiram EX
Reshiram FA
Xx Unused Codes

Your:
Entei EX FA

LMK! :D

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-Looking to downgrade my Tornadus EX FA. Have: Entei EX FA, Kyrogre EX. Want to CYL.

How about:
My:
Entei EX FA

Your:
1 Reshiram EX
1 Reshiram FA
1 Catcher

LMK

That's way too much on my end. :p Going by TnT, that's like $7 too much on my end.

Can we replace Catcher with a few codes?

I see the problem, I missed the 'or'.
So how about Entei for:
1 Reshiram EX
1 catcher

LMK

I would do that but is there anyway I could put in Reshiram FA and some codes instead? I have a couple other people who wanted my Catcher and I'd like all the trades to work. :(

CML for
1 Tornadus EX FA
1 Kyrogre EX

And what does (only available for downgrade) means for Tornadus EX

It means he will only trade it for Tornadus EX (Not FA) plus something else like Pokémon Catcher to make the trade of equal value. :)

SoulWind said:
I would do that but is there anyway I could put in Reshiram FA and some codes instead? I have a couple other people who wanted my Catcher and I'd like all the trades to work. :(

I understand, how about both Reshiram and 2 Random Reciever/Ultra Ball?

@Justin, I already traded the Kyogre EX and an working on a deal for the Entei. And downgrading is trading my Tornadus EX FA for a normal one and something else. So unless you have a normal Tornadus EX then I cannot trade it.

Sure. I can do two of either or one of each. I'll send you a PM to finalize. :)

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-Looking to downgrade my Tornadus EX FA. Want to CYL.

cml for terrakion rh please

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-Looking to downgrade my Tornadus EX FA. Want to CYL.

jgreen said:
cml for terrakion rh please

My:
1 RH Terrakion-$10

Your:
1 Shaymin EX-$6
3 RH Dual Ball-$2
2 POP Dark Energy-$1
1 Dark Patch-$1
total=$10

LMK or counter.

My:
Tornadus EX
Reshiram FA
Catcher

Your:
Tornadus EX FA
Meganium prime (promo) (NM)
prerealease Blastoise
prerealease Gigalith
prerealease Victini
promo Hoothoot

Sorry for the late reply.

@Hobo
I have to check if I have the Blastoise promo any more. And there isnt enough time before I travel for Nats to send you my Tornadus EX FA and get your Tornadus EX.
Could you make another offer without the Tornadus?

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-Have: Stuff. Want to CYL.

CML
1 Kyogre EX
1 Shiny Chandelure
1 Shaymin EX FA

olimar1023 said:
@Justin

My:
Shaymin EX FA

Your:
Shiny Zoroark

LMK or counter.

Sorry, but Shiny Zoroark ND is in a trade, can you please make another offer

How many PTCGO Codes for 4 RH Terrakion?

olimar1023 said:
My:
Kyogre EX

Your:
2 NVI Virizion

LMK

Sorry, but I don't have the 2 NVI Virizion anymore, I just traded it, so can you please make another offer

Back