• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Twilight Zone Trade Thread-Have: Stuff. Want to CYL.

Which deck do you think Vileplume fits best in?

• VVV

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • The Truth

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-Have primes and other stuff. Want: Vanilluxe Sleeves, other deck wants.

That works. PM to confirm!

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-Have primes and other stuff. Want: Vanilluxe Sleeves, other deck wants.

Hey I'd like your RH glaceon. I can trade you a few TCGO codes for it? or CML?

Could I trade it for RH Eviolite and maybe 2 Codes? LMK

I do not thing the RH glaceon is worth that much. Just some codes please.

Well Im not interested in just codes, (unless you'll do like 20-30 :p ).
Im interested in your RH Eviolite, offer?

I do not value the glaceon that high. It is just an unplayable rare. RH unplayable rares are like 1.50 . Rh eviolite is like 3. Codes are about .50 each.

I value RH Eviolite at $1-$2 at most.

This is just from ebay man.

Could you do my RH Glaceon for your RH Eviolite? LMK

Alright. PM me.

Happen to have any bulk?

Element_Enigma said:
Happen to have any bulk?

I traded most of it, but I have 100 C/UC Bulk left.

I'll trade you:

My:
Venusaur DE (RH)
Rare Candy DE
Hooligan's (RH)
Dark Claw
X2 Prinplup
BTW there is no Oshawott 24/114 there's 27 and 28 (I have RH 28/114 which is the one with only one attack, if that's the one you need. I'll ad it to this trade)

Your:
Kyurem EX (is this a pack Kyurem or Promo Kyurem? for the time being, I'll assume it's from a pack)
Kingdra Prime

I'd also trade you a Collector for the ^ 2 above ^ but I have no clue what "Pending" means. :p

Let me know what you think. If you don't like the trade, make an offer yourself. I'm always happy with negotiation.

I also have from your wants: Aerodactyl and Tyrogue.

Pending just means I may or may not be getting it from some one else, like if I made an offer for one.
Also I messed up, it is Oshawott 28 I need, I made a mistake.
Anyway, how many Areodactyl do you have? And do you have any Ultra Balls, Catchers, or UL Shaymin?
LMK, and then I can make an offer.

olimar1023 said:
Pending just means I may or may not be getting it from some one else, like if I made an offer for one.
Also I messed up, it is Oshawott 28 I need, I made a mistake.
Anyway, how many Areodactyl do you have? And do you have any Ultra Balls, Catchers, or UL Shaymin?
LMK, and then I can make an offer.

I have 1 Aerodactyl and I don't have any Ultra Balls, Catchers or UL Shaymins for trade. So go ahead and make an offer. I'll reply tomorrow.

My:
1 Kingdra prime
+something small

Your:
1 DE Rare Candy
1 Venusaur
1 RH Oshawott

LMK

olimar1023 said:
My:
1 Kingdra prime
+something small

Your:
1 DE Rare Candy
1 Venusaur
1 RH Oshawott

LMK

Do you have 2 Oddish UD (I only have 1 for some reason), or Seismitoad NV? If so, then maybe something like this:

My:
1 DE Rare Candy
1 Venusaur (BTW this is RH)
1 RH Oshawott

Your:
1 Kingdra prime
2 Oddish
1 Seismitoad
1 or 2 of the below

Other tiny things I'd like: Shiftry ND, Chandelure ND, Lapras ND 25/99 (the one with call for family), Beartic NV, Darmanitan ND, Lucario ND (non promo), Bronzong ND, Persian ND (non promo).

Other thing you have that would replace the Seimitoad and the 1 or 2 rares: Reshiram promo or Zekrom promo (are they tin promo or box promo?)

Let me know what you think. I'd rather negotiate then not trade at all.

Back