• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Twilight Zone Trade Thread-Have: Stuff. Want to CYL.

Which deck do you think Vileplume fits best in?

• VVV

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • The Truth

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-Have primes and other stuff. Want: Vanilluxe Sleeves, other deck wants.

I have 8 codes and a Kyurem-EX tin code.

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-Have primes and other stuff. Want: Vanilluxe Sleeves, other deck wants.

Vablakes said:
I have 8 codes and a Kyurem-EX tin code.

Ok, Im interested in those, FA Tornadus, Reshiram EX FA, Regigigas EX, and V-Create Victini. Offer?

Do you have any league Promo Energy??

Also, CML, for:
1x Jolteon DE
Please :)

Martini said:
Do you have any league Promo Energy??

Also, CML, for:
1x Jolteon DE
Please :)

I have 1 Lightning leagus promo energy and a few fighting energy I might be able to trade. I didnt see anything on your list, do you have any DE stuff?

No I do not sorry :(

Do you have any UL Shaymin or Tyrogues?

Just traded my Tyrogue... :(

Do you have any of my other wants?

How much bulk of C/UC would you want for the Jolteon (please factor in shipping is gonna be expensive)

How about:
My:
1 DE Jolteon
1 League promo Lightning energy

Your:
200 Bulk

Even if the cards are at 0.15-0.25 ea. that makes it close to about 3-4$. I only value Jolteon at 1.50.

Is there anything else you'd like? Machamp Prime, RH Cobalion NV??

Could I do the codes for your DEX Leafeon? And if you have any other Leafeon unlisted, I have Tyrouge.

Martini said:
Even if the cards are at 0.15-0.25 ea. that makes it close to about 3-4$. I only value Jolteon at 1.50.

Is there anything else you'd like? Machamp Prime, RH Cobalion NV??

Do you have NV Virizion?

Vablakes said:
Could I do the codes for your DEX Leafeon? And if you have any other Leafeon unlisted, I have Tyrouge.

What set is your Tyrogue from?

Ok, how about we stop shooting one card at a time...

My:
RH Cobalion NV (3.00)

Your:
Jolteon DE (1.50)

This would be heavily in your favor.

Call of Legends.

Martini said:
Ok, how about we stop shooting one card at a time...

My:
RH Cobalion NV (3.00)

Your:
Jolteon DE (1.50)

This would be heavily in your favor.

Im not interested in NV Cobalion, I already have 3. Do you have any of my wants?

Vablakes said:
Call of Legends.

Could you do the codes and the Tyrogue for DE Leafeon? If so PM to confirm.

Do you have any other Leafeon unlisted? I still have the Victini NV 15 (RH) that you wanted.

I have the prerelease promo UD Leafeon, I could add it if you add Victini. LMK

Back