• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Twilight Zone Trade Thread-Have: Stuff. Want to CYL.

Which deck do you think Vileplume fits best in?

• VVV

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • The Truth

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-Now trading to Canada

olimar1023 said:
How about:
My:
2 Donphan prime
4 Donphan promo

Your:
2 Shaymin EX

Or if you would rather have Durant, thats fine. Just PM to confirm either way.

Oh, sorry I don't need the Donphan prime any more how about this
MY:
Shaymin EX

YOUR:
Kyurem EX
4x Donphan Promo

PM me if yes

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-Have primes and other stuff. Want: Vanilluxe Sleeves, other deck wants.

justintam0731 said:
Oh, sorry I don't need the Donphan prime any more how about this
MY:
Shaymin EX

YOUR:
Kyurem EX
4x Donphan Promo

PM me if yes

I dont think I need the Shaymin EX anymore, how about:
My:
Kyurem EX
2 Donphan promo

Your:
1 Shaymin UL

LMK

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-Have primes and other stuff. Want: Vanilluxe Sleeves, other deck wants.

olimar1023 said:
I don't think I need the Shaymin EX anymore, how about:
My:
Kyurem EX
2 Donphan promo

Your:
1 Shaymin UL

LMK

No thanks because it compares $17 to $6 and that is unfair, can you make another offer

justintam0731 said:
No thanks because it compares $17 to $6 and that is unfair, can you make another offer

I dont value Shaymin that high (TnT values it at $12, not $17 anyway, and I only value it at $8)
How about:

My:
1 Kyurem EX

Your:
1 Tornadus FA

LMK

olimar1023 said:
I don't value Shaymin that high (TnT values it at $12, not $17 anyway, and I only value it at $8)
How about:

My:
1 Kyurem EX

Your:
1 Tornadus FA

LMK

Would you do this
MY:
1 Thundurus FA

YOUR:
1 Kyurem EX

LMK

justintam0731 said:
Would you do this
MY:
1 Thundurus FA

YOUR:
1 Kyurem EX

LMK

Im not looking for a Thundurus right now, Im only interested in the FA Tornadus and the UL Shaymin.

Hey! I have 1 V-Create Victini RH. Could I trade it for your error Mew?

olimar1023 said:
Im not looking for a Thundurus right now, Im only interested in the FA Tornadus and the UL Shaymin.

I will do the Kyurem EX and Tornadus FA unless you throw in something that cost $4

justintam0731 said:
I will do the Kyurem EX and Tornadus FA unless you throw in something that cost $4

So, I need to add something worth $4? Kyurem EX and Tornadus FA are both worth the same.

Vablakes said:
Hey! I have 1 V-Create Victini RH. Could I trade it for your error Mew?

No way, the Mew promo normaly is worth $8, so the error should be worth about double that. And the Victini is worth only $2.

The error is more common than the regular.

olimar1023 said:
So, I need to add something worth $4? Kyurem EX and Tornadus FA are both worth the same.

No way, the Mew promo normaly is worth $8, so the error should be worth about double that. And the Victini is worth only $2.

Well on TnT, Kyurem EX is $4

justintam0731 said:
Well on TnT, Kyurem EX is $4

TnT says its $4.99 for Kyurem EX

Vablakes said:
The error is more common than the regular.

That may or may not be true, but I still value it at at least $10.

Could you CML for other stuff I can add on? I have the Pikachu Pop 5 like that and I would really like to get the Mew like it! :)

Vablakes said:
Could you CML for other stuff I can add on? I have the Pikachu Pop 5 like that and I would really like to get the Mew like it! :)

How about:
My:
1 Mew error-$10
+something worth $1

Your:
1 V-Create Victini-$2
1 FA Tornadus-$5
1 FA Reshiram-$4
total=$11

LMK or counter

olimar1023 said:
TnT says its $4.99 for Kyurem EX

That may or may not be true, but I still value it at at least $10.

Still, you have to give me something that is $3

justintam0731 said:
Still, you have to give me something that is $3

So:
My:
1 Kyurem EX-$5
+something worth $3

Your:
1 Tornadus FA-$5

Thats very unfair on my end so I think I'll pass, thanks anyway.

Just traded the Reshiram, sorry!

Are you interesyed in RH Bulk?

Maybe, but do you have any normal C/UC Bulk? Or TCGO codes? LMK

Back