• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Twilight Zone Trade Thread-Have: Stuff. Want to CYL.

Which deck do you think Vileplume fits best in?

• VVV

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • The Truth

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-Have primes and other stuff. Want: Vanilluxe Sleeves, other deck wants.

My:
1 Kingdra prime
1 Shiftry
1 Bronzong
1 Lucario
1 NV Beartic
1 ND Chandelure

Your:
1 Tyrogue
1 RH Venusaur
1 Collector
1 RH Oshawott
1 Rare Candy

LMK

I have 2 Oddish and could add them if you could also add something small.

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-Have primes and other stuff. Want: Vanilluxe Sleeves, other deck wants.

olimar1023 said:
My:
1 Kingdra prime
1 Shiftry
1 Bronzong
1 Lucario
1 NV Beartic

Your:
1 Tyrogue
1 RH Venusaur
1 Collector
1 RH Oshawott

LMK

BTW I meant Beartic ND, not NV. Sorry about that. I assume you do to.

Anyway. I don't value the cards enough to trade a collector for them. Maybe something like this:

My:
1 Tyrogue
1 Venusaur
1 RH Oshawott
1 Collector

Your:
1 Kingdra prime
1 Kyurem EX
2 Oddish

Let me know what you think.

Machamp the Champion said:
BTW I meant Beartic ND, not NV. Sorry about that. I assume you do to.

Anyway. I don't value the cards enough to trade a collector for them. Maybe something like this:

My:
1 Tyrogue
1 Venusaur
1 RH Oshawott
1 Collector

Your:
1 Kingdra prime
1 Kyurem EX
2 Oddish

Let me know what you think.

Ok, I dont have any ND Beartic though.

Anyway, how about:

My:
1 Kingdra prime

Your:
1 Venusaur RH
1 Tyrogue
1 Oshawott RH

LMK

olimar1023 said:
Ok, I don't have any ND Beartic though.

Anyway, how about:

My:
1 Kingdra prime

Your:
1 Venusaur RH
1 Tyrogue
1 Oshawott RH

LMK

That sounds good. I assume there's no way I'll be able to get that Kyurem EX. I have some code cards for trade (to be exact. I have 5). If that won't help me get that Kyurem, then send me your address, and let's get this trade on.

XxBUMPxX
Will be traveling this weekend and will catch up on trades once I get back.

XxBUMPxX
Back now, lets trade. :D

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-Looking to downgrade my Tornadus EX FA. Have: Entei EX FA, Kyrogre EX. Want to CYL.

XxBUMPxX

RE: Distant Planet Trade Thread-Looking to downgrade my Tornadus EX FA. Have: Entei EX FA, Kyrogre EX. Want to CYL.

XxBUMPxX

How many codes for Entei EX FA?

CML for: 1 RH Plusle

Could you please check my list for Entei EX FA?

I have:
Shaymin EX FA
Reshiram EX
Reshiram FA
Xx Rare Candy DE
Xx Unused codes valued at $0.25 each

Plus more. Please feel free to PM me as well as I really need that Entei EX FA for my collection. Thanks! :)

@KwikSilver, I might be trading the Entei to SoulWind, but I'll LYK.

@Martini, I didn't really see anything I need, but do you have a RH Cheren from DEX?

@SoulWind, I'm almost certain we can work something out, I had asked before if you had any pre-HGSS Umbreon or Ralts evo. Line cards. Could you LMK which ones you have? Then I should be able to make an offer.

Dude, I have a Tornadus EX that I can let you downgrade for. But, I'm lending it to someone for Nats, so maybe later for that. I also like your Kyogre EX and Entei EX FA!

Fluttershy said:
Dude, I have a Tornadus EX that I can let you downgrade for. But, I'm lending it to someone for Nats, so maybe later for that. I also like your Kyogre EX and Entei EX FA!

Ok, that sounds good. Just LMK when you can trade the Tornadus EX.
From your list the only thing I see is Gardevoir DEX, which is worth much more than Kyogre EX I know. And I will be trading the Entei EX to SoulWind, so I'll have to take that of the list. LMK if we can work something out for the Gardevoir though.

I like your Kyogre EX. You listed BW Klingklang twice. Does this mean you have 2? I'm interested. You could add something like a Kyurem EX and/or Reshiram EX FA

I had 2 listed because I had 1 RH and 1 normal one. I just updated the list though and no longer have them, sorry.

Unfortunately, I no longer have any Umbreon or Gardevoir lines. I do have an Eevee plush if you're interested in that.

Would you possibly check my list for Entei EX FA? :)

Ok then. I like Reshiram EX, Reshiram FA, Shaymin EX FA, and Catchers. Offer?

Back