RSE/FRLG Tyraniking's Sapphire Nuzlocke (All nicknames are named after PokeBeach idols :O)

Hatman vs. TDL

• TDL

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Hatman

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (Describe in post)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great! Off to a much better start!
And it shows that you learn from your mistakes - now you know Zigzagoon isn't Zangoose!

Yea, I have terrible luck with the Z's. I mix up Zekrom and Zoroark all the time as well. And Zoroark's my third favorite Pokemon.

I am honored to be part of your team! :D

I'm really excited to see what goes on during your adventure!

Again your doinng great. You just need some more training. Make sure you train aron you dont want such a tank go to waste. :)

Wow. I can't believe I'm a Pokebeach idol. The odds of me getting a name are little to none. :D Anyway, thanks for naming something after me. Hope the Shroomish survives. :)

I like it how half of the named members don't even know that they've had a Pokemon dedicated to them.
And now I see why ZSL went offline. Maybe she met some Roselias..
Edit: This is my 1200th post. Not so amazing, but still nice to know.

I still feel honored. I hope you keep Zizigagoon. Considering it gave you a rare candy. :O So good job and keep it up! Again!

Nah, don't stop! There are so many more awesome people on here to nickname!
Nice to see Afro popping up as one, by the way! Wondered when he'd be named.
I think you're still doing well. Nuzlockes are designed to he hard.

Oh noez! I was killed! :( Oh well, I guess it had to come sometime. My only suggestion for the Normal Gym is to use Swampert to its best ability. Good luck!

P0KEVORTEX said:
Nah, don't stop! There are so many more awesome people on here to nickname!
Nice to see Afro popping up as one, by the way! Wondered when he'd be named.
I think you're still doing well. Nuzlockes are designed to he hard.

No, I meant for the day. I did four days in one full day ._. Thanks for the comment!

Yoshidude10 said:
Oh noez! I was killed! :( Oh well, I guess it had to come sometime. My only suggestion for the Normal Gym is to use Swampert to its best ability. Good luck!

That's how I did it when I got Ruby, I just only trained Swampert and nothing else, but now I already used tons of levels on Yoshidude and Gliscor.

Guilty spark said:
I suggest you train all your pokemon(that you use) alot. Otherwise keep going.

I used Tking, Yoshidude, and Gliscor a lot, but Yoshidude and Gliscor died. I already battled all of the trainers too. I guess I better just attack wild Pokemon/run around and wait for Bippa and PDC to level up.

^coz ur a noob trololo

Welp, now I'm getting the Daycare treatment. But Pelliper was one of my best Pokemon in my Sapphire Nuzlocke, so I'm cool with the Pokemon choice :D

Back