RSE/FRLG Tyraniking's Sapphire Nuzlocke (All nicknames are named after PokeBeach idols :O)

Hatman vs. TDL

• TDL

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Hatman

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (Describe in post)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hatman said:
Welp, now I'm getting the Daycare treatment. But Pelliper was one of my best Pokemon in my Sapphire Nuzlocke, so I'm cool with the Pokemon choice :D
Daycare gives steroids, I'm sure of it. I go from being a low level Whismur, to being the highest member on Tking's team. There's no way something like that happens in a day.

Oh, and DNA's gonna get you the Championship title. Calling it now.

Y U NO CATCH SHINY SHUPPET AND CALL IT DEAD.

Anyways, I expect hipoke soon. Very soon. >:[

Then I'll have 3 Pokemon weak to the strongest trainer in the game who has an entire team of 6 that can KO them. I'm leaning toward Hatman just because it's Water, so I can handle him.

Keep me in the daycare the whole time. I don't wanna die!
And why am I female?
You better not breed me with any of those guys!

Go with saferblad. Manectric kicks Wallace's behind hard, except for Whiscash (who is a derp, and lolworthy).

Wingull's peak is against Norman, who can use protect to effectively make the battle a 1vs6 (or however many you have). After that, its not really that useful.

Crobat does really bad against the Elite Four (mostly dead weight).

I'd say your best best is to try to get a Makuhita/Hariyama at Victory Road (35% chance on all floors). They have no trouble against both Sidney and Glacia.

What TMs do you have? Maybe they can help.

I've not checked in a while. I've not done mine in at least a fortnight, I should continue soon.
You're doing well! I think you should go with TDL over Hatman because if you can manage to evolve him, he'll be deadly as a Crobat and can also be your Fly Pokemon without being a bad battler.

safariblade said:
Keep me in the daycare the whole time. I don't wanna die!
And why am I female?
You better not breed me with any of those guys!

You'll be in the Day Care until PMJ dies. I ran out of female nicknames on the Beach. I need to name a Susan Coffey.

Bippa201 said:
Go with saferblad. Manectric kicks Wallace's behind hard, except for Whiscash (who is a derp, and lolworthy).

Wingull's peak is against Norman, who can use protect to effectively make the battle a 1vs6 (or however many you have). After that, its not really that useful.

Crobat does really bad against the Elite Four (mostly dead weight).

I'd say your best best is to try to get a Makuhita/Hariyama at Victory Road (35% chance on all floors). They have no trouble against both Sidney and Glacia.

What TMs do you have? Maybe they can help.

I didn't consider Saferblad because PMJ was my Electric type on the team. But for Wallace, it may be necessary. Makuhita could work. Does a Cave Floor count as an area?

P0KEVORTEX said:
I've not checked in a while. I've not done mine in at least a fortnight, I should continue soon.
You're doing well! I think you should go with TDL over Hatman because if you can manage to evolve him, he'll be deadly as a Crobat and can also be your Fly Pokemon without being a bad battler.

Apollo isn't bad at all. Not great either.

I'll see where the poll goes tomorrow :D

I say screw both, put Afro in the daycare, run around for 4 hours, take him back out and Mirror Coat/Counter everything in the game.

Tyraniking said:
I didn't consider Saferblad because PMJ was my Electric type on the team. But for Wallace, it may be necessary. Makuhita could work. Does a Cave Floor count as an area?

Its your Nuzlocke. You decide.

hipoke said:
I say screw both, put Afro in the daycare, run around for 4 hours, take him back out and Mirror Coat/Counter everything in the game.

Isn't Wobbufett really bad in-game?

Bippa201 said:
Its your Nuzlocke. You decide.

Oh OK. I thought there was some sort of standard for that. Well there's only 3 floors in Victory Road, so each floor counts as a new area.

Tyraniking said:
Isn't Wobbufett really bad in-game?

Oh OK. I thought there was some sort of standard for that. Well there's only 3 floors in Victory Road, so each floor counts as a new area.

I mean I wouldn't think so. He's really bulky and stuff and you could switch it into anything, tickle it 6 times, switch it back out, and be all oh yeahhhhh

Just noticed after being away for a few days, that you have caught your favorite ferret now. (Linoone FTW!!!)
...you better teach me thunderbolt...

Oh and to answer your question, Wobbuffet is used as a tank in competitive video game play, sometimes.

*Nigel realizes he is a PokeBeach idol*

hipoke said:
oh . Well encore, counter, and mirror coat = oh shnaps.

I suppose I could try it. Thanks.

FlamingDriscoll09 said:
Just noticed after being away for a few days, that you have caught your favorite ferret now. (Linoone FTW!!!)
...you better teach me thunderbolt...

Oh and to answer your question, Wobbuffet is used as a tank in competitive video game play, sometimes.

*Nigel realizes he is a PokeBeach idol*

I used Thunderbolt on PMJ.

Wobbs used to be uber in competitive, but theoretically in game, he wouldn't be that good. Don't ask me why, but that's what I've heard from most. I think it's because it's hard to level him up or something.

I'm going to start day 9 soon. I think I'll just get the 8th badge and go from there. For now, there is not a 5th team member.

Back