RSE/FRLG Tyraniking's Sapphire Nuzlocke (All nicknames are named after PokeBeach idols :O)

Hatman vs. TDL

• TDL

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Hatman

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other (Describe in post)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well you could either quit, or grind for a few hours, or walk around for a few hours with pokemon in the day care. :3

Well, lets see what can happen.

Vs Sidney: PDC's Bug-type moves are very effective here, except that's just...Fury Cutter. I guess there is the Brick Break TM, but that's also useful against Glacia, who enjoys hammering Armaldo with Surf.

Vs Phoebe: Shadow Ball TM. I can use it, and still be immune to her Ghost moves.

Vs Glacia: Brick Break, Iron Tail, Thunder and Fire Blast are all really useful TMs to use here. Make sure the one who verses Walrein is at least Lv. 53; you don't want to lose it to Sheer Cold.

Vs Drake: Blizzard!! Ice Beam!! Everything except Sheldon is 4x weak to Ice moves. Have you been to Shoal Cave? If not, get a Spheal or Snorunt, with preference to Spheal, who is bulkier than Glalie.

Vs Steven: Your Surf user should be used here, as Surf hits half the team for super effective damage (and will still hit Skarmory on its weaker defensive stat). The aforementioned Spheal works well here too, with only Cradily's Giga Drain, Claydol's Ancientpower and Aggron's Thunder (which won't hurt when coming off of 60 base Sp. Attack) threatening it.

General Advice: Pick your 6, and grind to Level 55.

So I guess the only Pokemon available to me are Bippa, PDC, Spheal (I do catch it, but the name is a surprise :p) Afro, and Saferblad. And whatever I catch on the third floor of Victory Road. I don't want to use Hatman since it has similar weakness to Rock and Electric.

Back