Pokemon U.S.A and Japan keeping us in the dark!?

DO you think that pokemon events should be in other countrys that are really involved in pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Light Venusaur said:
I hate to tell you this, but NofAust. don't realy do anything with Pokémon most Mario (the Game, not the deck name).

That's exactly what I mean--Nintendo of Australia has no excuse, and neither does Nintendo of Europe. Both regions contain high amounts of gamers and a good selection of places to hold events, yet neither really seems to be motivated enough to do snything.

And even in America, the only good events (save Pokemon Across America) seem to be in either New York or LA. So yeah, I'll join.

I totally agree but they shouls also hold more events in other places in the US 2. I'll join

Name:Hiro from US

Hmm the TRU near me is big enough to host an event like this provided that no more then a couple thousand people come(Yes I know that amount of people will come) and usually not that busy anyways and yes if you get something for free (a cool pokemon) then people who have the game wil show up

Most people who go to get a Darkrai will probably buy something anyways epescially if they are giving $5 dollars off a game coupons. I probably would've left there with a Darkrai a video game of some sort and the new Pokemon movie.

I know I dont know if its just pokemon U.S.A not wanting to spend all the money or that they cant find anyplace to do it but it makes the stores that put it on alot of money.

it doesnt hardly cost money to put on a event its just doing it maybe they are too lazy to do it?

You can add pikachufan25 to your petiton, I do live in the U.S., but in a rural area, so I understand the problems of things not happening in your area involving events and the video game competition.

from playing people in wifi do you win wiis and trips to The Pokemon tcg worlds I think not

Im not mad that they get to play with other people I'm mad that there is going to be a tourney at worlds where people from all over are going to be watching that only USA and Japanese peopel can participate in. Why would you even hold something like that at worlds? OMG guys lets have a tourney that if you win you get a trip to one of 5 vacation spots around the world and hey we will hold it at worlds !!!! Then we will make it so only USA and JAPAN can participate .....hopefully whoever wins doesn't decide to go to a location in his or her own country and go to the opposite country

i´m from México... and yeah it´s somewhat frustrating on how we´ve never had an event here but...at my 24 years old, i don´t think i´d go even if they make it.... but i would have 7 years ago.

I'll join the list.

Pokemon events branching out into different countries would be a great thing, it would just bring the Pokemon community up.

It would be cool if there were more poke events in other countries (I'm in the USA). The only reason that pokemon events even happen is because the Pokemon presidents and staff tell stores "If you pay us this amount of money, we will let you give out Deoxys for 6 days. This will bring more people into your shop, who will buy things from you, making you a lot more money." In countries not so "Pokemon-Active," the stores will not agree to these deals because they will not get enough people to come and get the Event Pokemon, and therefore will not make up the differential in money, and in my opinion, this will just hurt the economy.

TCC Co-Founder said:
It would be cool if there were more poke events in other countries (I'm in the USA). The only reason that pokemon events even happen is because the Pokemon presidents and staff tell stores "If you pay us this amount of money, we will let you give out Deoxys for 6 days. This will bring more people into your shop, who will buy things from you, making you a lot more money." In countries not so "Pokemon-Active," the stores will not agree to these deals because they will not get enough people to come and get the Event Pokemon, and therefore will not make up the differential in money, and in my opinion, this will just hurt the economy.

You make a very interesting point, I honestly didn't think of that.

Now that you put it that way, it makes perfect sense.

Why don't they just do events over wi-fi, that works for everybody, and no one has to by gas to besides go somewhere where they have wi-fi, if they even have to go that far.

I'll Join!

name: Gregon

I live in Canada and was very disappointed that the Deoxys event didn't come here

I'll Join the petition

i live in canada NB and nothing ever happens here no events or turaments.
And i know there is pokemon turaments on the other side of canada wich is unfair.
And i agree with pikachufan25 that they should put the events on wi-fi.

Were just lucky to get the darkrai from japan event and get japanese pokemon on wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back