• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

UPDATED 2/26! Lots to trade! Want Gothitelles, Catcher, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: UPDATED 5/5/11 - Need 8 more trades! Have BULK stuff!! Battrio coins, staples, Lv. X

Butterfly719 said:
.::n00bmuffin::. - Thanks, but I'll have to pass. All the bulk stuff together is worth a minimum of $40 (and that's with selling to a buy list at rock bottom prices).

safariblade - Sorry, but I'm only looking for my wants.

gary182000 - The only thing I would be somewhat interested in is your Full Art Reshiram.

Then please make an offer.

RE: UPDATED 5/5/11 - Need 8 more trades! Have BULK stuff!! Battrio coins, staples, Lv. X

gary182000 - Rule #5 of my thread; you need to make the first offer since this is my thread. To help out, though, the extra rare stuff (Worlds promo, UK Pokeball promo, and JPN training set) is off the table since Reshiram's value is too low.

Butterfly719 said:
gary182000 - Rule #5 of my thread; you need to make the first offer since this is my thread. To help out, though, the extra rare stuff (Worlds promo, UK Pokeball promo, and JPN training set) is off the table since Reshiram's value is too low.

Would you do

My
x1 FA Reshiram
x1 FA Zekrom
for your
x1 06 worlds tropical winds TOP 32

gary182000 - No thanks. Like I said, the very valuable stuff is off the table. I value the T32 Worlds promo at atleast $50.

Butterfly719 said:
gary182000 - No thanks. Like I said, the very valuable stuff is off the table. I value the T32 Worlds promo at atleast $50.

I like all your battrio coins too so here are a couple offers

My
x1 FA reshiram

for your
Piplup (Pokeball) coin
Riolu (Pokeball) coin
x1 Ledyba southurn island set
Entei & Raikou Legend (top) x1
OR
x1 Umbreon Prime

RE: MAJOR Update 5/8!! Listed everything including Black & White! Need 7 more trades!

gary182000 - Is the Umbreon Prime a separate offer? As in 1 for 1 for the Reshiram? Or were you including it as part of the coin offer?

RE: MAJOR Update 5/8!! Listed everything including Black & White! Need 7 more trades!

Butterfly719 said:
gary182000 - Is the Umbreon Prime a separate offer? As in 1 for 1 for the Reshiram? Or were you including it as part of the coin offer?

I put it as in you can do it it instead of REL

gary182000 - ok, thanks for clarifying. I'll have to pass on both offers.

My CL dark energy RH
Your serperior ability

Lmk. Thanks.

xPOKEFREAK72x - No thanks. I'm not interested in doing such a small trade and the Serperiors might be involved in another trade right now.

RE: MAJOR Update 5/11! Bring me all your EXs and Lv. Xs! Lots of stuff listed!

Hi I live in the UK how about my charizard g level x (non-promo) and a reshiram (non-secret rare) for your Kingdra prime?

It's kind of scary how much RH stuff you have that I want, lol. I'm going to seperate it into high to low wants because it's so much stuff.

Please check my list for:

High:
1x Sunflora HS (RH)
1x Cleffa HS (RH)
1x Hoppip HS (RH)
1x Skiploom HS (RH)
2x Zubat UL (RH)
2x Vulpix UL (RH)
2x Onix UL #57 (RH)
2x Golbat UL (RH)
1x Larvitar UL #50 (RH)
2x Pupitar UL #38 (RH)
2x Zorua BW (RH)
1x Mincinno BW (RH)
1x Haunter TR (RH)
1x Pignite BW #17 (RH)

Medium:
1x Totodile HS (RH)
1x Croconaw (RH)
2x Servine BW #4 (RH)
1x Duosion BW (RH)
1x Solosis BW (RH)

Low:
3x Machoke TR (RH)
3x Gastly TR (RH)
2x Machop TR (RH)
4x Magnemite TR (RH)
3x Yanma TR (RH)

Other:
189 - Jumpluff holo (Neo Genesis) (Medium Want)

Please let me know if you find anything, I may have to pull out some unlisted stuff that I have if you don't find anything.
Thank you. =)

Yo! I have a lot of Lv.Xs. I need from you:

Azelf RH (LA)
Uxie RH (LA)
Mesprit RH (LA)
Emboar B&W

This is what I have:

(I also have x2 Uxie X and x1 Luxray GL X)

x2 Rhyperior X (Promo)
x1 Gallade 4 X
x1 Honchkrow X
x1 Regigigas X (Not mint) (Promo)
x1 Magnezone X
x1 Arceus X Multitype (Promo)
x1 Drapeon X
x1 Dialga X (Promo) (DP17)
x1 Darkrai X
x2 Palkia X

Remember, most of the cards I want are going out soon, so I value them low. I know you value the Lv.Xs low aswell.

Tyranodon - Sorry, but I'll have to pass. I'm only interested in taking Lv. Xs in multiples, and I only value them at a couple bucks each.

Afro-G - Well, those are actually all RHs I'd expect most people to be looking for that like to holo out their decks. Those are all evos that are going to become meta. I'd definitely need some good stuff to trade them for. I'm a little interested in Steelix Prime. I'd also take any of these if they're near mint - mint (I value them at about $1 a piece):

1x Garchomp C Lv.X (Promo)
1x Rhyperior Lv.X (Promo)
1x Heatran Lv.X (Promo)

Other than that, I'd need some things off my wants. And I definitely won't let all the meta RHs go at once, so you might want to narrow it down to a smaller amount of ones you'd want most.

Techdeck101 - That's cool, I don't mind trading those. I would trade them for these (if near mint - mint):

x1 Gallade 4 X
x1 Honchkrow X
x1 Magnezone X
x1 Drapeon X
x1 Darkrai X
x1 Palkia X

If you happen to find anything else you're interested in, I would be happy to take the rest of your near mint - mint Lv. Xs as well. LMK :)

New list of wants....

1x Sunflora HS (RH)
1x Cleffa HS (RH)
1x Hoppip HS (RH)
1x Skiploom HS (RH)
2x Zubat UL (RH)
2x Vulpix UL (RH)
2x Onix UL #57 (RH)
2x Golbat UL (RH)
1x Larvitar UL #50 (RH)
2x Pupitar UL #38 (RH)
2x Zorua BW (RH)
1x Mincinno BW (RH)
1x Haunter TR (RH)
1x Pignite BW #17 (RH)
1x Magnemite TR (RH)
Jumpluff holo JPN (Neo Genesis)

I don't think I can trade you those Lv.Xs because I don't know if they will fit the condition you're looking for. I'm not going to value the reverse holos to high either because it's just a bunch of commons and uncommons. They may get played, but they're still not rare cards.

I might be able to trade:
1x Steelix Prime
1x Smeargle UD
1x Grass Energy RH CoL
some beta codes

Let me know if we can work something out.

Would you happen to have any of my wants?

Afro-G - Well, even though most are commons and uncommons, it's not the regular versions you're after. The RHs are naturally more sought after and valuable. Most of those RHs aren't even in stock anymore on T&T, and for some examples of those that are still left (Hoppip RH is $2, Skiploom is $1, Pignite $1, Mincinno $1, Haunter $3, etc.). So I'm sorry, but I'm not going to value them really low just because of their rarity. I'm going to value them for their playability as well.

Techdeck101 - Well, I know I have an RH Communication. I may have some other stuff as well - will have to check when I get home. Oh, and I do have the BW pre deckbox I could trade too, but I would need something a bit better for that.

Butterfly719 said:
Afro-G - Well, even though most are commons and uncommons, it's not the regular versions you're after. The RHs are naturally more sought after and valuable. Most of those RHs aren't even in stock anymore on T&T, and for some examples of those that are still left (Hoppip RH is $2, Skiploom is $1, Pignite $1, Mincinno $1, Haunter $3, etc.). So I'm sorry, but I'm not going to value them really low just because of their rarity. I'm going to value them for their playability as well.
Okay, I get what you're saying. I didn't realize we were going to use Troll&Toad values for this trade either.
Here's a trade based off of Troll&Toad values and a little of my own that I came up with by looking at how they value some of the normal commons compared to the RH commons....

My:
1x Steelix Prime
1x Smeargle UD
1x Grass Energy RH CoL

Your:
1x Sunflora HS (RH)
1x Cleffa HS (RH)
1x Hoppip HS (RH)
1x Skiploom HS (RH)
2x Zubat UL (RH)
2x Vulpix UL (RH)
2x Onix UL #57 (RH)
2x Golbat UL (RH)
1x Larvitar UL #50 (RH)
2x Pupitar UL #38 (RH)
2x Zorua BW (RH)
1x Mincinno BW (RH)
1x Pignite BW #17 (RH)
1x Magnemite TR (RH)
Jumpluff holo JPN (Neo Genesis)

Let me know what you think. I'm not sure how much you value the Jumpluff at, but I can add in some beta codes to the trade if you don't think it's quite even. Let me know, thank you. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back