• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

UPDATED 2/26! Lots to trade! Want Gothitelles, Catcher, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: MAJOR Update 5/11! Bring me all your EXs and Lv. Xs! Lots of stuff listed!

Ok. Just LMK what you have.

Afro-G - Sorry, but I'm not sure we're going to be able work out a trade. I think you're missing the point of what I was trying to say. I didn't say I was proposing a trade based solely off T&T values. I used T&T as an example to counter your argument that the RHs are basically worthless because they're un/commons. For actually making an offer, I usually go based on a combination of T&T and eBay to determine the fair market value. Because let's face it, there is some stuff that T&T does overvalue (particularly Primes, Lv. X, EXs, etc.). If I get a chance, I'll try to come up with a counter offer.

Techdeck101 - Would you be interested in trading your Mew Prime for my BW prerelease deckbox? As for the other Lv. Xs that are left:

x2 Rhyperior X (Promo)
x1 Arceus X Multitype (Promo)
x1 Dialga X (Promo) (DP17)
x1 Palkia X

How about if I add these on for them?

RH Pokemon Communication HGSS x1
RH Magnemite TR x2
RH Croconaw HGSS x1
RH Totodile HGSS x1

PLMK and thanks! And are all the Lv. Xs you offered me in near mint - mint condition?

I'll check if they are NM/M. Sorry, I traded my Mew Primes away today, sorry.

Techdeck101 - That's ok. Is there anything I could add with the BW deck box for your Gengar Prime?

Hey.

I really need; 3 Gastly TR Rev, 3 Yanma TR Rev, Magnemint TR Rev x3, Haunter TR rev

Can you please CML for them?

I have:
1 Absol G Lv X
1 Gengar X
2 PGX
1 DGX
1 BFBX
2 Cressy X
2 Darkrai X
1 Sally X
Bunches of Arceus X

I want:
2x Reuniclus
1x Serperior
1x Kingdra Prime

PLMK with an offer or something. Thanks.

CML for Darkrai & Cresselia Legend (top) x1

Do yo have bulk UC/C for trade? If so:

My Palkia G X
Your 200 bulk?

Darkvoid57 - The magnemites are in a pending trade, but I could trade the others for:

Lanturn Prime
Shaymin UL

PLMK and thanks, Cheryl

xPOKEFREAK72x - For Serperior, did you want the ability one or the other one? The ability ones are currently involved in another trade. Anyway, I could do this:

YOUR

1 Absol G Lv X
1 Gengar X
1 Sally X
1 BFBX
2 Cressy X
2 Darkrai X

MY

2x Reuniclus
1x Kingdra Prime

PLMK and thanks!

ratajoe - Sorry, I don't really see enough that I'm interested in at this time.

glaceon - Sorry, I don't. But I wouldn't trade un/commons like that for Lv. Xs. The shipping would be too high and I only consider Palkia G Lv. X to be worth like $1-$2 anyway

Do you want me to make you another offer? I apologize if you didn't like the way I was making my offers to you.
Because the truth is, I would really like to work something out with you, but I need a little bit of help from you to do that.
Let me know what you want me to do. I can drop cards from your side if you would like. Thanks. =)

@Butterfly

Well, RH Commons, and 1 RH Uncommon, are really not too much.

I value Rev Commons at .25, so thats like 1.50 right there, and then a Rev UC .50, so thats 2.00.

Shaymin is 3.50, but since its really wanted, I value it a little higher, and Lanturn is 4.99, and out of stock, making its actual price higher.

So, what your asking for is a little on the highside. Care to counter?

My PGX
Your Serperior ability

Afro-G - Whoops, sorry. I didn't mean for your offer to get lost in the shuffle. How about this?

MY
1x Hoppip HS (RH)
1x Skiploom HS (RH)
2x Vulpix UL (RH)
2x Zubat UL (RH)
2x Golbat UL (RH)
2x Onix UL #57 (RH)

YOUR
1x Steelix Prime
1x Smeargle UD

It doesn't appear that I have the JPN Jumpluff anymore. I don't remember trading it, but it wasn't in my stack. Anyway, PLMK and thanks, Cheryl

Darkvoid57 - I would be fine with lower values if they were just any random RH un/commons, but they're the playable ones that everyone is seeking. The Gastlys are out of stock on T&T and only a couple listed on eBay. I value the Gastlys at $1 each, Haunter at around $2.50, and the Yanmas were a toss up. There are none on T&T and only one listing on eBay for $3, so I would value them atleast $1.50 each. So I'm sorry, but I would need to stick with my original offer. I'm not in any hurry to get rid of the future meta RHs unless it's a good deal.

glaceon - Sorry, but I'll still have to pass. I'm really only interested in taking Lv. Xs if I'm trading for them in bulk.

Butterfly719 said:
Afro-G - Whoops, sorry. I didn't mean for your offer to get lost in the shuffle. How about this?

MY
1x Hoppip HS (RH)
1x Skiploom HS (RH)
2x Vulpix UL (RH)
2x Zubat UL (RH)
2x Golbat UL (RH)
2x Onix UL #57 (RH)

YOUR
1x Steelix Prime
1x Smeargle UD

It doesn't appear that I have the JPN Jumpluff anymore. I don't remember trading it, but it wasn't in my stack. Anyway, PLMK and thanks, Cheryl
I'm going to have to pass on your offer, and as much as I would like to trade with you if you're expecting me to come up with a counter offer similar to that offer I don't think it will work because I just don't see how (in terms of values) that trade is fair.... :/
I can counter your offer if you would like though.

Afro-G - It's up to you if you want to counter, but I wouldn't trade too much more than that. I don't consider any of the playable RHs to be worth any less than $1 each and some are worth more. None of them can be bought for any less than that on either T&T or eBay. I value your side of the trade at $13 ($8 for Steelix, $5 for Smeargle - based on current eBay BIN prices). Based on that, I feel my offer is fair.

@butterfly

Ok, then im not in a rush for the Gastly's and Haunter, can you tell me what you would want for the Yanma;s?

Could you do this?

MY

1 Absol G Lv X
1 Gengar X
1 Sally X
2 PGX
2 Cressy X
2 Darkrai X

Your

2x Reuniclus
1x Kingdra Prime

PLMK. Thanks.

I want: all of your English holo Energy
Tropical Tidal Wave
Kingdra Prime
2x Mandibuzz and 2x Vullaby, if you have them
anything else off my deck wants that you have

I have: Uxie X
BFB X
2x Palkia G X
2x Dialga G X
2x Garchomp C X (both promo)
Staraptor FB X
Regirock EX Hidden Legends
Metagross EX Power Keepers

~SS

Darkvoid57 - Well, I'd want either the Lanturn Prime or UL Shaymin as those are the only two things I was interested in. But I'm not really sure if it would be worth it for me to do a trade for just 1 card.

xPOKEFREAK72x - Almost, yes. It's fine with me if you want to hang onto the Blaze FB X. But I'm actually starting to get more Palkia G X than I know what to do with lol. So if those could be replaced with something else (2 Arceus Lv. X, or 1 Dialga G and 1 Arceus), then I would do it. Which Arceus Lv. Xs do you have? And are they pack or promo? I'm most interested in the #94 and then the #96. I don't really need 95. PLMK and thanks! Cheryl

Shiny Shinx - I'll have to get back to you. The Kingdra Prime is probably traded, just need to get confirmation from the trader above. I wouldn't trade the Worlds promo for EXs/Lv. Xs. I will need to check your list for deck wants and see what else I have so I can make you an offer. I know I have the Miasma Valleys and I probably a good amount of your other wants. Let me check and get back to you after lunch. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back