• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

UPDATED 2/26! Lots to trade! Want Gothitelles, Catcher, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: UPDATED 11/12! Want all your old EXs & Lv. Xs plus need some deck staples/other stuff

SoulWind - Yes, they are all English and shadowless 1st ed. (except Dugtrio, which is just shadowless). I'm not sure if you missed it, but I also have the shadowless Dragonair. Also, I believe I do have a shadowless Hitmonchan as well. I know the foil would be reasonably scratched, though. Not sure if you are only looking for near mint/mint on these.

I am interested in the EXs and Donphan Prime, as well as the eviolite on your list. Also slightly interested in Pokemon Diamond. Please make an offer? Thanks!

RE: UPDATED 11/12! Want all your old EXs & Lv. Xs plus need some deck staples/other stuff

Butterfly719 said:
SoulWind - Yes, they are all English and shadowless 1st ed. (except Dugtrio, which is just shadowless). I'm not sure if you missed it, but I also have the shadowless Dragonair. Also, I believe I do have a shadowless Hitmonchan as well. I know the foil would be reasonably scratched, though. Not sure if you are only looking for near mint/mint on these.

I am interested in the EXs and Donphan Prime, as well as the eviolite on your list. Also slightly interested in Pokemon Diamond. Please make an offer? Thanks!

I've got an incoming 1st edition Dragonair but thanks for offering it. I also just sent the Eviolite out so I no longer have that.

How about:
Groudon ex - Crystal Guardians
Skarmory ex - Unseen Forces

Your:
Metapod HP70 (1st ed)
Diglett (1st ed)
Magnemite (1st ed)
Ponyta (1st ed)
Staryu (1st ed)
Poliwag (1st ed)
Koffing (1st ed)

Please check my list for:
2x Electrode Prime
2x Celebi Prime
2x Floatzel UL (RH)

I don't value any of those cards very high but please let me know if you find anything. Also, could you let me know if you have anymore of my wants? Thank you!

SoulWind - Sorry, but I'll have to pass. I was hoping for a bigger (or more valuable) trade. The EXs are nice, but they are minor wants and I only value them at a couple dollars each at most.

Afro-G - Only saw these from my wants:

Donphan Prime
Magnezone Prime

Did you have anything else unlisted?

How about:
Donphan Prime

Your:
Typhlosion Prime (Booster)
Ursaring Prime
Metapod HP70 (1st ed)
Diglett (1st ed)
Magnemite (1st ed)
Ponyta (1st ed)
Staryu (1st ed)
Poliwag (1st ed)
Koffing (1st ed)

Butterfly719 said:
SoulWind - Sorry, but I'll have to pass. I was hoping for a bigger (or more valuable) trade. The EXs are nice, but they are minor wants and I only value them at a couple dollars each at most.

Afro-G - Only saw these from my wants:

Donphan Prime
Magnezone Prime

Did you have anything else unlisted?
Other than Double Colorless Energy (LP) I don't think I have anything else. What about you? Do you have anything else from my wants? Let me know, thanks.

SoulWind - Sorry, I don't really think that would work for me either. I'm not sure how you value the 1st. ed shadowless base cards. I don't value them super high, but I do value them at about $2-3 each (this is based on current availability and recent sales on eBay)

Afro-G - The only other thing I have is a few Pokemon Communication. I may also have the RH Pokegears. Will have to check my RH trainers.

No worries. I value them about the same although some I can get for less on other websites.

Rather than me guessing over and over, what would you like to do?

Butterfly719 said:
Afro-G - The only other thing I have is a few Pokemon Communication. I may also have the RH Pokegears. Will have to check my RH trainers.
Oh okay, it's no big deal if you don't have many more of my wants. I'm sure we can work out a deal either way. Just let me know if you truly do have those Pokegear 3.0 (RH) because I'm definitely interested. Thanks! :]

SoulWind - Ok, since we value them about the same it should make things easier. How about:

MY
Metapod HP70 (1st ed)
Diglett (1st ed)
Magnemite (1st ed)
Ponyta (1st ed)
Staryu (1st ed)
Poliwag (1st ed)
Koffing (1st ed)

YOUR
Donphan Prime

Did you decide you don't want the Dugtrio anymore?

Afro-G - Sorry, I thought I might have the Pokegears, but I checked and I don't. I do have a RH Pokemon Communication, though if you're interested in that. Plmk what you had in mind for a trade. Thanks!

Woops! Forgot about the Dugtrio. I'd like to get that in there if at all possible.

Also, I value Donphan Prime just a little higher. How about:

My:
Donphan Prime

Your:
Ursaring Prime or Typhlosion Prime
Dugtrio (Shadowless)
Metapod HP70 (1st ed)
Diglett (1st ed)
Magnemite (1st ed)
Ponyta (1st ed)
Staryu (1st ed)
Poliwag (1st ed)
Koffing (1st ed)

This to me seems pretty even assuming you value Ursaring Prime around $5.

SoulWind - Hmm...could you let me know what you value the Donphan Prime at? I value it no higher than $13 based on current BIN prices and recent completed sales. The 7 1st ed. shadowless base cards, at an average of $2.50 ea would come out to $17.50. Based on those values, I don't really consider the above offer fair. I would value your side at about $18 and mine at about $26.

Personally I'm valuing it at $16 and the Shadowless at $2 apiece (can "buy-it-now" for $2.25 on eBay for most).

I guess how about Donphan Prime and Groudon ex for the 1st editions/Shadowless cards?

Think we're on the final stretch here. :p

SoulWind - Haha, yes, I think we're fairly close. If you want the Dugtrio, can you add in your other EX or something else small? Also is the Skarmory EX from Power Keepers? Or is it a different EX? There was no Skarmory EX in UF.

Would you do something like...

My:
1x Donphan Prime

Your:
2x Electrode Prime
2x Celebi Prime
2x Floatzel UL (RH)
A few very cheap throw-ins

Let me know what you think of that offer and counter if you wish. Thank you!

Butterfly719 said:
SoulWind - Haha, yes, I think we're fairly close. If you want the Dugtrio, can you add in your other EX or something else small? Also is the Skarmory EX from Power Keepers? Or is it a different EX? There was no Skarmory EX in UF.

My mistake! It is indeed from Power Keepers. I'd rather just take out the Dugtrio instead of adding my Skarmory ex as I value the Skarmory a bit higher.

I have 4 Pokemon Catcher, 2 Shaymin, 7 PTCGO codes, and lots of EX's and Lv. X's. Interested in Blissey Prime, I would very much like to trade some Lv. X's for it.

Afro-G - Eh, sorry, I'll have to pass on that and I don't really have a counter. I realize the stuff on my side is relatively low-value, but I still wouldn't really want to trade that much for Donphan Prime, especially not with Electrode becoming so popular recently.

SoulWind - Fair enough :) If you want to keep the Dugtrio/Skarmory EX out and just do the Donphan Prime and Groudon EX for the 1st. ed base cards, please PM me to finalize.

alexmf2 - I am definitely interested. Is Blissey Prime all you want, though? I really would love to be able to trade for some Pokemon Catchers/Shaymins. Could you please let me know the condition of these Lv. Xs/EXs?

Salamence lvl X
Electivire lvl X
Mewtwo lvl X (promo)
Rayquaza EX (Delta Species, 9/10)
Mightyena EX (9/10)
Salamence EX (9/10 - which set is this from?
Salamence EX (Delta Species)
Team Rocket's Persion EX
Ho-Oh EX

Yeah it's all I need, sorry. If they are damaged I say their conditions.

alexmf2 - Aww, ok. So then the ones without numbers are 100% mint (ie. no scratches, bends, creases, edgewear, etc.)? How many of them will you trade for the Blissey Prime. Also, as far as the catchers/Shaymins, I have a full DCL I might be interested in parting with. What could you offer for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back