• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

UPDATED 2/26! Lots to trade! Want Gothitelles, Catcher, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: UPDATED 11/16! Have Kyurem, Eviolite, FA Terrakion & Virizion, booster packs, battrio

piplup234 - Do you have actual sources for your values? Magnezone is currently available to purchase from multiple sources for $18-$20. Current BIN prices and recent complete sales on the full arts range from $8-$12. If you can't make a fair trade offer, I would kindly ask that you please stay out of my thread.

RE: UPDATED 11/16! Have Kyurem, Eviolite, FA Terrakion & Virizion, booster packs, battrio

Virizion would never be more than a few dollar seeing as its horrible competitively. The only reason prices are high right now is beacause there is high demand and small amounts of the cards in the set that people have right now. I could add in the Donphan, but you would also have to add in a few things. Was there anything you saw on my thread besides Donphan(I know its one of your wants)

piplup234 - Right, but I'm not trading the cards a month from now when the values potentially have dropped, I'm trading them now. If you want them now, you should expect to trade fairly at the current market value, not at what you are projecting the card to be worth in the future. Even if you added Donphan into the current trade, it still wouldn't be fair. It would become my $45 to your $33. I have no desire to rip myself off for a card that I don't even really need (I already have 5 Magnezones lol).

I have a Donphan and codes from your wants, Interested in the following.

Kyurem holo x1
FA Terrakion x1 [Have regular or reverse holo art replacement if needed]
Eviolite x3
And some Magnazone primes if you have them.

Can you cml for anything else? Thanks.

CML for Kyurem.

RE: UPDATED 11/18! Have Eviolites, FA Terrakion & Virizion, booster packs, battrio

numberonewill - The Kyurems have been traded and my Magnezones aren't for trade. How about this?

MY

FA Terrakion x1
Eviolite x1

YOUR

Donphan Prime
some codes?

LMK and thanks!

glaceon - Sorry, the Kyurems have been traded.

RE: UPDATED 11/18! Have Eviolites, FA Terrakion & Virizion, booster packs, battrio

Hey, I'm interested in your Cobalions and electrodes.
I have Fliptini and victory cup (I much rather trade 1 3rd Place cup then other ones)

Lol I dont need the Terrakon or evolite anymore, Got another box today, But I am interested in your 3x Cobalians and 1x Electrode Prime if you want to do the donphan and codes for them, just let me know how many codes, or cml for more. My NV stuff isnt listed, so if there is something in it that you would want just lmk and Ill check

I have a Donphan Prime. Do you have any of my wants?

RE: UPDATED 11/18! Have Eviolites, tons of NV now listed, battrio! Now accepting bulk =)

Shaymin Lv.X - Please make an offer.

numberonewill - I also like your league DCE. Unless you have other things from my wants, that's about it. The codes are really just throw-in wants, like a few here or there to balance/sweeten trades. I don't want to trade for a lot of them. Anyway, please make an offer for some of the things you want and we'll see what we can work out. thanks!

evilpacman - I have some Pokemon Communications, might have the elekids, and a Blastoise line. If interested, please make an offer?

RE: UPDATED 11/18! Have Eviolites, tons of NV now listed, battrio! Now accepting bulk =)

Do you have any of my older wants?

Would you do the Donphan Prime, for Cobalian, RH Cobalian, and Electrode Prime? Checking T&T prices and your end is up by $1, so I can add in two codes to balence it out. Accept or counter offer?

evilpacman - Sorry, I don't really have older stuff.

numberonewill - Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. I just really don't need Donphan Prime that much (T&T's value is inflated btw) and everyone seems to want Cobalions and Electrode Primes now, so I think I'll save them for a better offer. I'm sorry that I don't have a counter. I took some time to think about it and decided that I probably don't want to trade those away yet unless I'm getting something exceptional in return.

How many LP DCE for 1 Eviolite. Also do you happen to have 2 Flower Shop Lady?

Would you trade my 4x Zekrom Full Art for your: 1 Machamp Prime and 2 Landorus?

PolarJace - Well, the LP DCE are a low want, but feel free to make an offer and I'll let you know. And yes, I have 2 Flower Shop Lady as well.

bigpokex - If your FA Zekrom's are near mint - mint, then I accept your offer. Please PM me to confirm. thanks!

Would you do your:
18x TCGO codes

My:
1x Machina Shrine Holo (the Pikachu Shrine Holo you mentioned) DPt-44

LMK?

Hikikomori-san - Hmm...I'm not sure if I could trade that many codes for it. Is it perfectly mint? And would you take 12 codes for it? Please let me know and thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back