• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

UPDATED W: Reshiram, Typhlosion Prime, Catcher, & Certain Tauroses! H:Your needs!!!

Make sure you've read the rules. I especially would like to point some out. Please select the rule c

• Rule #1

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Rule #9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rule #10

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Rule #11

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
RE: Just got back to PokeBeach! Looking to make some trades! H: Kingdra Prime x7!!!

Oops, wrong poster. :p My error! Well, do you have any smaller wants from my list or perhaps something valuable to trade me?

RE: Just got back to PokeBeach! Looking to make some trades! H: Kingdra Prime x7!!!

.::n00bmuffin::., I'm saying... scat. You're only stirring up trouble. I've made it clear I don't wish to trade with you. Please exit the thread.

Well I posted all of the wants I have of yours. Oh and marowaks too.

Well, offer, then.

Please give me descriptions of the conditions of your exs if you would. THank you

I have...
1x RH Zoroark
3x Sage's Training
1x RH Kingdra UL

I'm interested in all of your ex's

forneyuntd said:
Please give me descriptions of the conditions of your exs if you would. THank you

Most are mint - near-mint and I'm lazy as far as typing goes. Give me three you're looking at.

Sneasel, venusaur, and entei

~xatu~ said:
I have...
1x RH Zoroark
3x Sage's Training
1x RH Kingdra UL

I'm interested in all of your ex's

I'm afraid you can't get them all! :D However, I'm open to offers. And if your custom mats are well-done and inexpensive, I may be interested.

Oh, of course I wouldn't want all of them! But since you're giving another trader condition, would you mind telling me the condition of Groudon, Deoxys and Medicham ex's?
As for my mats, it's $55 + shipping.

forneyuntd said:
Sneasel, venusaur, and entei

I need to take Sneasel off my haves, Venusaur is beat, and Entei has some scratches, but not too bad.

Is there any that are pretty much mint?

~xatu~ said:
Oh, of course I wouldn't want all of them! But since you're giving another trader condition, would you mind telling me the condition of Groudon, Deoxys and Medicham ex's?
As for my mats, it's $55 + shipping.

Groudon just has some weird dents on the edges (just 3 of them) like somebody run their thumbnail across the edge over and over. The Medicham is mint. The Deoxys is mint.

forneyuntd said:
Is there any that are pretty much mint?

Yes. Out of the 3 I just checked for another trader, Medicham ex and Deoxys ex both. I haven't checked the rest of them.

hey i hope we can work out a trade

BINX WANTS
venusaur ex
deoxys 97 ex (only #97 twisty arm)
raichu ex emerald (not sandstorm one)
xx zoroark

BINX HAS
arceus promo 56 LV X
LEGEND top palkia dialga
BW ultra rare pikachu
topps non-tcg card team rocket- jessie james meowth spying
topps non-tcg card team rocket in mewtwos tower being pulled
topps non-tcg card cassidy
UK merlin stciker card team rocket trio w bag full of butterfree
topps non tcg card butch holo
uk merlin stciker card team rocket trio in robot
topps non tcg card james
topps non tcg card james TV10

Okay well i may be interested if you don't make a deal with the guy that already asked about them. I'll let him go first

I see, well here's my offer:

My - RH Zoroark

Your - Medicham ex

Could you post a photo of the Entei ex? I might be interested in that if the condition is not too bad.

Binx345 said:
hey i hope we can work out a trade

BINX WANTS
venusaur ex
deoxys 97 ex (only #97 twisty arm)
raichu ex emerald (not sandstorm one)
xx zoroark

BINX HAS
arceus promo 56 LV X
LEGEND top palkia dialga
BW ultra rare pikachu
topps non-tcg card team rocket- jessie james meowth spying
topps non-tcg card team rocket in mewtwos tower being pulled
topps non-tcg card cassidy
UK merlin stciker card team rocket trio w bag full of butterfree
topps non tcg card butch holo
uk merlin stciker card team rocket trio in robot
topps non tcg card james
topps non tcg card james TV10

None of those are really what I'm looking for. Any Tauros merchandise would be cool, if you have it. When I say merchandise, I pretty much mean plushies, figures, battrio coins, clothing, sleeves, deckboxes, playmats. That's mostly it.

Rikko145 said:
I no longer need one of the Sage's or the Junk Arm. The Raichu ex is damaged. Please reoffer based upon these factors. Thanks.

ok if its damaged what about just for 3 sages and the 2 marowak?

~xatu~ said:
I see, well here's my offer:

My - RH Zoroark

Your - Medicham ex

Could you post a photo of the Entei ex? I might be interested in that if the condition is not too bad.

I don't post pics. It has only some scratches (not very heavy) and 1mm creases. 1 on each side (left and right) of the card.

BTW, if you valued the playmats around 30$ I might be interested. I know people that do them for 30$, it's just the trouble of getting ahold of them. You've presented yourself, so if you can drop your value, we may be able to make a deal there.

mewyoshi said:
ok if its damaged what about just for 3 sages and the 2 marowak?

I think I'll wait for a better offer to float by. They're not that big of wants anyways.

Rikko145 said:
I don't post pics. It has only some scratches (not very heavy) and 1mm creases. 1 on each side (left and right) of the card.

BTW, if you valued the playmats around 30$ I might be interested. I know people that do them for 30$, it's just the trouble of getting ahold of them. You've presented yourself, so if you can drop your value, we may be able to make a deal there.

I think I'll wait for a better offer to float by. They're not that big of wants anyways.

Yeah, I charge more because the place I get them printed is really far away from where I live and I print the images on higher quality mats so the least I can do is $45+shipping. To make up the difference, however, I provide the service of making sure everything is in the correct dimensions and format and also provide an image-making service where I will create a final image based on images you give me and tailor it until it fits your liking.
Even then, I'm hesitant to do money plus cards for a custom mat unless I get a good offer.

Either way, did you want to do the Zoroark-Medicham trade?

Back