• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

UPDATED W: Reshiram, Typhlosion Prime, Catcher, & Certain Tauroses! H:Your needs!!!

Make sure you've read the rules. I especially would like to point some out. Please select the rule c

• Rule #1

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Rule #9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rule #10

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Rule #11

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
RE: Just got back to PokeBeach! Updated with DOUBLE the Lv.Xs & EXs! H: Kingdra Prime x7!

Sorry I don't have any of your wants. I thought you were a verified seller. I'm also interested in your ex cards too, but only if they're M/NM. Anyways, LMK if you decide to open up an Ebay account or some place where I can buy. Thanks!

RE: Just got back to PokeBeach! Updated with DOUBLE the Lv.Xs & EXs! H: Kingdra Prime x7!

~xatu~ - No, I'm not really looking for any Primes in particular. Just what's on my wants list.

1Pokemon_Master said:
Sorry I don't have any of your wants. I thought you were a verified seller. I'm also interested in your ex cards too, but only if they're M/NM. Anyways, LMK if you decide to open up an Ebay account or some place where I can buy. Thanks!

I have an ebay account. PM me and we'll talk.

My:
2x Marowak TM
1x RH UL Kingdra

Your:
(Cheap ex like Skarmory?)

No, sorry, I value those as about what they're worth in bulk.

I'd also like to point out the new Rule #12. I upgraded it from a *Notice* to an all caps rule.

I can understand bulk value for Marowak but Kingdra UL? A reverse Kingdra is $2 on Troll and Toad. Skarmory ex isn't too far off ($3). LMK.

I'm still gonna pass. I don't ever really intend to run the Kingdra UL. I just like to have it around as an option.

RE: Just got back to PokeBeach! UDATED 8/2/11 DOUBLE the Lv.Xs & EXs! H: Kingdra Prime x7

I really don't know if you want anything thing from my list, and I know you do not check lists, but these are the cards I want.
Lv.X's:
Mismagius GL Lv.X
Rayquaza C Lv.X
Alakazam E4 Lv.X
Floatzel GL Lv.X
Gallade E4 Lv.X
Honchkrow Lv.X
Staraptor FB Lv.X
Raichu Lv.X x1

RE: Just got back to PokeBeach! UDATED 8/2/11 DOUBLE the Lv.Xs & EXs! H: Kingdra Prime x7

What do you have from my Wants?

BUMP it up to the top!!! LET'S TRADE YALL!!!!!

cml for these:
Blastoise ex
Venusaur ex
Raichu ex
Wailord ex

Read my rules. I do not check lists.

RE: Just got back to PokeBeach! UDATED 8/8/11 DOUBLE the Lv.Xs & EXs! H: Kingdra Prime x7

BUMP it up to the top!!!

RE: Just got back to PokeBeach! UDATED 8/8/11 DOUBLE the Lv.Xs & EXs! H: Kingdra Prime x7

Come on yall! Needin trades!!!

I have:
1x Kingdra UL RH
1x Dual Ball RH
1x Junk Arm RH

I'm interested in the Blastoise ex, Venusaur ex, Wailord ex and Mew ex (which set is the Mew ex?)
Unfortunately, I don't have any Tauros cards you need but - even though I understand that you DON'T check lists - would you consider taking a look at mine in order to make a better trade? To be honest, I'd really like to trade for all of your ex's but am limited to what's on your Wants list.

Either way (as you can probably see from my signature), could you leave me a reference, please? Since we sent out at the same time I believe you should have received your cards by now. Thanks!

You need to understand that I do not make exceptions to rules. Mew ex is Versatile PokeBody. I am not trading highly for those cards, either. I would probably give you $4-5 in cards for them. I'd enjoy a custom mat. I will not pay for one, but I can trade for one.

Okay, it's both remarkable and surprising that you know exactly what you want. I'm actually quite impressed - most people usually find cards they need only from checking lists. As for the mats, I only accept cash for those since it's a tedious job that requires a lot of time and effort. I might be able to do cash + cards - PM me about that if you're interested.

For our trade, can we do...?

My:
1x Kingdra UL RH
1x Junk Arm RH
1x Dual Ball RH
1x Professor Oak's New Theory RH

Your:
Blastoise ex
Venusaur ex?

http://www.trollandtoad.com/p165248.html
http://www.trollandtoad.com/p165623.html
Come on, now. $60 from T&T. I can give you a damaged Raichu ex and a damaged Claydol ex for those four, though.

Well, you did say you would do $4-5 for the cards on your last post so I figured I couldn't pass on that deal.
Anyway, I'm only interested in NM/M ex cards.

My:
1x Kingdra UL RH - $2 (http://www.trollandtoad.com/p294969.html)
1x Junk Arm RH - $5 (http://www.trollandtoad.com/p303058.html)
1x Dual Ball RH - $3 (http://www.trollandtoad.com/p306157.html)
1x Professor Oak's New Theory RH - probably $3-4 (not on T&T)
So we're looking at about $13-14 in value.

Which of your ex's AREN'T damaged?

Wailord ex
Groudon ex
Entei ex
Mew ex
Deoxys ex

All NM/M. The only two you're probably equal to would be Deoxys ex or Groudon ex. And remember, I can always do upgrades.

Hmm... How about:

My:
1x Kingdra UL RH
1x Junk Arm RH
1x Dual Ball RH
1x Professor Oak's New Theory RH

Your:
Entei ex (http://www.trollandtoad.com/p168760.html)

I think that seems pretty fair. What do you think?

Back