• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

UPDATED W: Reshiram, Typhlosion Prime, Catcher, & Certain Tauroses! H:Your needs!!!

Make sure you've read the rules. I especially would like to point some out. Please select the rule c

• Rule #1

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Rule #9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rule #10

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Rule #11

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
RE: Just got back to PokeBeach! Looking to make some trades! H: Kingdra Prime x7!!!

Perhaps if you would throw in a Sage's or two.

RE: Just got back to PokeBeach! Looking to make some trades! H: Kingdra Prime x7!!!

Yeah, I can throw in two! PM me to confirm.

Ok. Thanks for the trade.

Unfortuantely the only Zoroark I have is bent pretty bad. THe tauros however is in dang good condition

HEY! i'm interested in these cards

[Level X]
Gengar X
Leafeon X
Garchomp X
Dialga X 105
Snorlax X
Raichu X
Gliscor X
Tangrowth X
Mewtwo X (Pack)
Infernape X
Giratina X (Pack)
Arceus X (94)

lmk if you have them and what you want for trade. not sure if you're a verified seller, but i'm also willing to buy them if you are a seller. if not, trading is fine too! thanks.

forneyuntd said:
Unfortuantely the only Zoroark I have is bent pretty bad. THe tauros however is in dang good condition

I can give you a damaged Raichu ex for your damaged Zoroark and Tauros.

1Pokemon_Master said:
HEY! i'm interested in these cards

[Level X]
Gengar X
Leafeon X
Garchomp X
Dialga X 105
Snorlax X
Raichu X
Gliscor X
Tangrowth X
Mewtwo X (Pack)
Infernape X
Giratina X (Pack)
Arceus X (94)

lmk if you have them and what you want for trade. not sure if you're a verified seller, but i'm also willing to buy them if you are a seller. if not, trading is fine too! thanks.

What do you have off my wants?

I'm interested in your Lilligant RH and Pignite #18 RH. Is there anything you want from BW or Japanese BW?

I only want what's on my wants. If it's not on the list, I don't want it.

Howdy, LMK what you think of this offer:
My-
Shaymin Lv. X (land)
1x RH Oak's
2x Sage's Training

Your-
1 Muk
1 magby
1 Kingdra Prime

LORDY JONES - That's a terrible offer. Kingdra Prime alone could rake in that stuff, and I don't want a Shaymin Lv.X.

Alright, that's fair. Maybe we can trade some other time.
I don't know what's going on in this format yet, so I decay what things are worth.

I don't know what you mean by "decay what they're worth". Also, if it did well at Nationals, it is up right now. I can sell Kingdras for 20$ each.

I decay, like idk.
Oh gee, I didn't know KIngdras were worth so much. Sucks that I just traded one for a crobat.

Check T&T. That's what they're selling them for.

I can also add 2 RH Marowaks for a ex in nm/mint condition and a dual ball instead of the damaged Raichu

Updating my Haves & Wants lists. Ex's and Lv.X's are about to pretty much double.

RE: Just got back to PokeBeach! Lv.X's & EX's just DOUBLED!!! H: Kingdra Prime x7!!!

So is that not a deal?

RE: Just got back to PokeBeach! Lv.X's & EX's just DOUBLED!!! H: Kingdra Prime x7!!!

That's pretty much what it means.

RE: Just got back to PokeBeach! Updated with DOUBLE the Lv.Xs & EXs! H: Kingdra Prime x7!

BUMP it up to the top!!! UPDATED!!!!

RE: Just got back to PokeBeach! Updated with DOUBLE the Lv.Xs & EXs! H: Kingdra Prime x7!

Hello again! Are there any Primes that you need? I have Marowaks and a RH UL Kingdra
I'm interested in any of these ex's (only if they're NM/M):
Blastoise ex
Venusaur ex
Raichu ex
Wailord ex
Claydol ex
Groudon ex
Entei ex
Mew ex
Deoxys ex
Mr. Mime ex
Skarmory ex