• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: Bulk/Points, Staple Trainers H: Deoxys, FA supporters, TSS, holo energy & tons of ex/lv. x/prime

@zega I am interested in anything, particularly holos/ultra rares, just feel free to make an offer or inquire about things you want since I do not know what you want at this point

@grantm I definitely could not do that, I already priced HTL low and Reshiram EXes are among the few EXes that mandate such a low bulk rate for EX cards (all the ones with promos / especially their promo versions). If it was a better EX I could price in extra if there were extra to give.

RE: W: Bulk/Points, Staple Trainers H: Deoxys, FA supporters, TSS, holo energy & tons of ex/lv. x/prime

Alright here's finally a deal that is exactly even in points:

Your:
2x Rev. Hypnotoxic Laser
(1100)

My:
2x Reshiram EX (non-promo)
2x Legend Piece
1x N
(1100)

@grantm1999 perfectly agreeable, will PM

I like kyurem ex fa, regigigas ex fa, any fa supporter, darkrai, giratina, terrakion, mew ex all fa, landorus, articuno ex fa both,

Also any card from pf, i collect all cards from bw so need those ex.

Regular ex: groundon, rayquaza, articuno, zapdos.

Ace: dowsing

Other

3 blastoise bc
3 stage 1 but from bc

4/4/4 kingdra, dragonite
4 plasma ball, plasm basge, float stone, frozen city.

Please make sure you ser my binder online with older cards and cml and lmk if we can work for some of cards I ask

hi mate could you please check my list im interested in these

Landorus EX - Full Art BCR x4
Mewtwo EX BW45 PROMO x8
1 Mew EX - Full Art DRX
Lugia EX - Full Art
Mew EX DRX x2
Keldeo EX BW61 x9

Let me know what you need, I have 5 binders here: http://www.youtube.com/user/PokefanZega90?feature=watch

My:
Darkrai EX x2 (800 Points)
Cresselia EX (300 Points)
= 1100 Points

Your:
Cobalion EX (950)
2x RH Terrakion (Point Values)

I have more commons and a lot of RH rares to throw in as well if you'd like.

@zega I only take non-ultra rares non-metagame at bulk prices generally except cards like old Mews/Charizards/Lugias, I am interested in Shining Magikarp at least though

@darth stack Mew EX FA & Lugia EX FA I am mainly looking to trade for bulk. I am fine with trading the EX promos the easiest and Landorus EX FA I have plenty so I can trade some for non-bulk. Most interested in your EX FAs and old exes.

@MrGatr terrakions would be 350 each, so it would be a little bit above what you are offering right now

Ok if you don't mind CML to see what catches your eye

two questions.
are darkrai lvlx and girtina lvlx considered promos?
what is your bulk cost for your kyurem plf?

@darth stack like I said mostly EX FAs and old exes

@MMAmonchan it would be 400 a kyurem and promos that are exactly like ultra rares still count for the the same values since people treat them as if they have the same value, e.g. darkrai lv. x = 200, giratina lv. x = 200, and the landorus FA & giratina FA & darkrai FAs even = 100

That is fantastic news. Here is my offer...

My: 4 Lvl X. (Giratina, Darkrai, Heatran, Arceus) 800 points
3 Ultra Ball 900 points
5 Professor Juniper 250 points
2 Blend GRPD (1 RH) 150 points
10 Plasma Freeze PTCGO codes 250 points
25 Holo Rares 500 points
10 Non-Holo Rares 50 points
10 RH C/UC 50 points
50 World Championship cards 100 points
150 Commons 300 points

Total: 3350 points

Your: Thundurus Full Art PLF 2850 points
Kyurem Holo PLF 400 points
1life dew ace spec 100 points

Pm to let me know.

@MMAmonchan sounds good to me will pm

im also curious about the prices of your plasma klinklans, your rockets hitmonchan ex and your hitmonchan ec

plasma klinklangs will be 80 each, rocket's hitmonchan ex 1000, not sure what hitmonchan ec is?

Im willing to trade one of my charizard ex mint cards what would offer that out of what I wanted off you

My:
15x Holo Rares (300 Points)
Blend Energy GRPD (50 Points)
2x Ultra Rares (600 points)

Your: Cobalion EX

Also what Do you value the plasmaklangs at

Ok I need a RH Hypnotoxic Laser. You said it's not in great condition but it's still playable right?
I can give you an EX and a Legend piece for it if it's playable and not in horrible condition.

Hi! Would you be interested in doing something like:
MY:
541x YGO (1.5 points) commons
28x YGO (2 points) rares
7x YGO (15 points) pack super rares
4x YGO (20 points) pack ultra rares
4x YGO (5 points) starter/structure deck (SD) holos & tin/promo holos
1072.5 points

YOUR:
2x Keldeo EX BW61 PROMO 500
1x Plasmaklang 80
1x HR Absol PLF (Could you please give me the point value?)
1x HR Klinklang - Shattered Holo PROMO (This is the shift gear one, right? If so, could you please give me the point value?)
2x Regular Cobalion Holo (If you have, how many points?)
1080+ points

Just tell me how many points I need to add. Thanks!

@darth stack I am not really interested as definitions of mint can get too arbitrary...I am not looking to trade for mint versions of an expensive card, as that is a "grail" level card already

@MrGatr fine so far & I will hold the cobalion EX for you, I assume you mean 2x ultra rares = 2x EX? plasmaklangs are 80 each

@grantm I am not really interested in a trade that small sorry

@pokefreak absol would be 200 and shattered shift gear KK would be 200 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back