• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: Bulk/Points, Staple Trainers H: Deoxys, FA supporters, TSS, holo energy & tons of ex/lv. x/prime

Do you have HR Cobalion? If not, thats ok. I also realized I don't need the absol.

Here's what I can do:
MY:
541x YGO (1.5 points) commons
28x YGO (2 points) rares
8x (25 points) unused plasma freeze codes
8x (25 points) pokemon theme deck coins
1x (20 points) Holo Rare
1287.5 points

YOUR:
2x Keldeo EX BW61 PROMO (500)
1x Plasmaklang (80)
1x HR Klinklang - Shattered Holo PROMO (200)
1x Colress Machine PLS
3x Klink DEX
1280 points + whatever colress machine and the klinks are

RE: W: Bulk/Points, Staple Trainers H: Deoxys, FA supporters, TSS, holo energy & tons of ex/lv. x/prime

@pokefreak I can toss in 3 klinks (smash turn right?) for 3 of your pokemon c/u or 4 of your yugioh commons, colress machine will be 25

But you were last week?

@grantm right...on two and not just one

2850 pts. worth of bulk for FA Thundurus EX? It's mostly C/UC cards with some rev. holos of each rarity (C/UC/R), dragon vault, non-holo rares, a few holos, and 1 FA EX ultra rare. I can give you specifics if you want, if just might take awhile though.

Freezerbern said:
2850 pts. worth of bulk for FA Thundurus EX? It's mostly C/UC cards with some rev. holos of each rarity (C/UC/R), dragon vault, non-holo rares, a few holos, and 1 FA EX ultra rare. I can give you specifics if you want, if just might take awhile though.

that is fine, did you receive my side already? I would like to make sure you were happy with my side of the trade before we initiate a new trade

Not yet. I'm expecting it to arrive tomorrow.

Point values on non-rh prism energy, max potion, dex rare candies, and entei and raikou legend bottom?

this is top of my head but 40, 350, 275, 450

Alright, thank you :D

bump of the week 1

Hey would you happen to have the following? I have a lot of bulk that I am willing to trade. I am looking for these cards that aren't listed

- 2x RH Plasma Energy 106/116

- 1x RH Colress Machine 119/135

- 1x RH Switch 135/139

- 2x RH Blend Energy WLFM 118/124

- 2x RH Prism Energy 93/99

@CaliSweeper I should have just about all of that besides the RH Plasma if you still want me to total something up...which set is the RH switch please?

would you be okay with some slightly played (no creases) WLFM rh? it might be all I have

wilyfungi said:
@CaliSweeper I should have just about all of that besides the RH Plasma if you still want me to total something up...which set is the RH switch please?

would you be okay with some slightly played (no creases) WLFM rh? it might be all I have

I am looking for a reverse boundaries crossed switch please, I also no longer need the colress machine. sorry only looking for near mint, but yeah can you give me a point total?

xP boundaries crossed is xxx/149, I figured it might be what you meant just wanted to double check before assigning any rate

switch would be 60, prism would be 180 each, but the only blend rhs it seems I have right now are all SP, I give a 10% discount for the damage and again I stress it is fairly light (if you are looking to play these especially, no creases no bends no shuffle creasing, no deep imprints), but if you are still not interested I understand

wilyfungi said:
xP boundaries crossed is xxx/149, I figured it might be what you meant just wanted to double check before assigning any rate

switch would be 60, prism would be 180 each, but the only blend rhs it seems I have right now are all SP, I give a 10% discount for the damage and again I stress it is fairly light (if you are looking to play these especially, no creases no bends no shuffle creasing, no deep imprints), but if you are still not interested I understand

yeah sorry that is what I mean haha, well I already got the blends but thanks. so here is what I am looking to trade.

1400 commons - 2800 points
130 rh common/uncommon - 650 points
10 rh rares - 150 points
36 holos - 720 points
3 ultra balls - 900 points

so that is a total of 5220 points right? If so I am interested in the FA N & FA Skyla, + the rh switch and 2x rh prism energy.

CaliSweeper said:
wilyfungi said:

yeah sorry that is what I mean haha, well I already got the blends but thanks. so here is what I am looking to trade.

1400 commons - 2800 points
130 rh common/uncommon - 650 points
10 rh rares - 150 points
36 holos - 720 points
3 ultra balls - 900 points

so that is a total of 5220 points right? If so I am interested in the FA N & FA Skyla, + the rh switch and 2x rh prism energy.

looks accurate, I will pm

(bump of the week 1)

hey guys I will be back from nats with hopefully a lot of new cards! if you have any last minute requests for me to pick up things for you to save up bulk for LMK

What is your points value on Shining Gyarados?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back