• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: Bulk/Points, Staple Trainers H: Deoxys, FA supporters, TSS, holo energy & tons of ex/lv. x/prime

1800 is definitely no go for all the shinings, I mean I only had the noctowl and gyarados when you asked before...pikachu * is 4500

do you just want point totals on all the shinings or was it specific ones? same question for legend pieces, all or just a few?

RE: W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA supporters, TSS, & tons of ex/lv. x/prime

Hi there I'm interested into your 2x Deoxys EX and 2x Thundurus EX (all regular arts). I know this is a bulk trade but I wanted to try make an offer with cards that are currently playable and that you can actually have some use of it (further bulk trades, etc.). I would be really grateful if you could at least consider the trade offer, thanks upfront :)

Yours:
2x Thundurus EX 28.98$
2x Deoxys EX 57.98$
Total: 86.96$

My:
1x N FA 22.49$
2x Darkrai EX promo 15.90$
1x Articuno EX 8.99$
2x Ultra ball 8.98$
4x Bianca 5.56$
1x Hypnotoxic laser RH 5.99$
3x Juniper 5.07$
3x Hydreigon (1 RH) 14.47$
Total: 87.45$

(prices are from http://www.pokemonforever.net/ except for Darkrai EX promo I found the cheapest price on the eBay)

You think we can work something up? I can even throw in 100 C/UC to harden up the trade if you are up for it. Main reason why I don't offer you the bulk right away is because most of my bulk cards are not mint, 100-300 are from newer sets so they are mostly mint but older bulk is terrible condition. And another reason is because I'm in Europe so shipping for sending over 500 cards would cost me same amount if I would of bought the cards I wanted with bulk trade.

I hope we can come to a mutual agreement and make some deal :) cheers and let me know what you think about offer ;)

I understand the hard time you would have shipping, but no thanks to this deal too. TSS prices are always inflated and easy to pick up cheaper than what you are listing. Also, Hypnotoxic is worth $0 next format.

wilyfungi said:
I understand the hard time you would have shipping, but no thanks to this deal too. TSS prices are always inflated and easy to pick up cheaper than what you are listing. Also, Hypnotoxic is worth $0 next format.

That's okay, I understand, can't blame me for trying :) maybe we will trade some other time then, who knows :) cheers ;)

P.S. just to make sure xD you didn't like any of the cards I offered you? no chance to maybe lower down the trade from both sides to come to agreement?

xardon I would be interested in an even trade with my thundurus & deoxys for your ultra rares if you have more than what you discussed here, the trainers were my main problem here & also I mean hydreigon is just in no way any good lol

I have
18 primes 2250
victini ex 400
ho-oh ex 400
raikou ex 500
darkrai ex set 600
x4 catchers 2400
fa resh 200
fa zek x2 400
14 holos 280
27 rh uc/c 135
25 foil energy (mixed player reward, set and league promo) 500
113 c/uc 226
4 rh rares 60

for a total of 8351
i need
thundurus ex x2 3000
deoxys ex2 5000
n x3
random receiver x3
skyla x3
plasma ball x2
float stone x4 if you have them

my shipping will probably cost around 10 bucks to send the couple hundred cards with tracking so I think this is pretty fair let me know what you think

jgreen I disagree, the shipping is because you are sending an uncomfortable amount of cards, basically the cost added to shipping by the c/u cards is as much as the shipping itself...if you just send the other cards and then it will be $3 or something for shipping (it will weigh 7-8 ounces)

I am not against being negotiable on the thundurus and deoxys, but I also am going to be dropping catcher rate (I was about to get to my list and update it on what I take) for what I take to 400 so please take that into consideration for whatever you want to take off the table or not. Ns are going to be "150 points" each on my side and skylas will be 400, those are not reprinting so I have to be firm on those.

I understand I just saw that catcher was going to be reprinted and therefore not rotated so I will just keep them. So I am now looking at something like this
18 primes 2250
victini ex 400
ho-oh ex 400
raikou ex 500
darkrai ex set 600
fa resh 200
fa zek x2 400
14 holos 280
27 rh uc/c 135
25 foil energy (mixed player reward, set and league promo) 500
113 c/uc 226
4 rh rares 60

i need
thundurus ex x2 3000
deoxys ex2 5000

If i can come up with another 1000 points could you do this?

if you could get to 6600 will work for me

sounds good I will go through everything I have and get back to you by tomorrow with what else I come up with

bump! massively updated OP, including new items I am accepting

Hey. Im almost ready for another bulk trade. I just need a few things:
Looking for :
4x reverse squirtle (the one with the ability)
3 x reverse yamask
3 x cofigrigus (the six feet under ability)
2 x reverse tepig ( boundaries crossed)
If you have any of these let me know and a points value on them. Thank you in advance

I definitely have the Cofagrigus, but I am afraid I do not have any of the rest. Any Squirtles I get I just sell the first time I see a good price, I do not really focus on c/u.

it would not be worth the shipping for either of us man, it is a 50 cent card :( aka 50 points in trade

What's your rate for RH Tool Scrapper?

175 because I believe it is about to see a relatively large jump in price, sorry if this is too high for your tastes

That's kinda high... How much are regular ones?

100 points

I understand it is high, I am expecting the card to rise and am pricing based on expectations. The assumption I believe is that next format plasma "has" to run 2 a deck so it may end up being as much as a $2 card reg / $3 rh I believe. If you disagree I understand perfectly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back