• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: Bulk/Points, Staple Trainers H: Deoxys, FA supporters, TSS, holo energy & tons of ex/lv. x/prime

I think it was 1800, had multiple people interested but no one bit yet =j

RE: W: Bulk/Points, Staple Trainers H: Deoxys, FA supporters, TSS, holo energy & tons of ex/lv. x/prime

I would take that, but I don't want to send a ton of cards overseas and pay a fortune, haha.

yeah, shipping internationally is never a bargain

Hello, I have a decent amount of pokemon cards that I would like to trade...

I have:

1,550 commons (3,100 pts)
750 uncommons (1,500 pts)
145 rares (725 pts)
25 holo rares (500 pts)
8 RH rares (120 pts)
18 RH uncommons (90 pts)
46 RH commons (230 pts)
3 N (300 pts)
2 Skyla (200 pts)
1 Juniper (50 pts)
= 6815 pts total

I would like 1 FA Thundurus EX (2,850 pts) 1 FA Skyla (2,800 pts) 1 Raikou EX (1,000 pts) and 1 Rock Guard (100 pts)
= 6,750 pts

LMK, thanks

@RiverEd I would like that! but I think right now the only Skyla I have is one where ONE drop of water got on its "wrist" and puffed that part of the card out a bit, it is the only damage on the card...I could drop it down to 2000 if you still want the Skyla and if you need to pass I understand, I might have gotten another one at nats but I think at nats I traded off the rest of the nm ones I ever had

Hey, could I get a point value on:

Shining Gyarados NEO3
Shining Magikarp NEO3
Shining Noctowl NEO4
Kingdra Crystal 148/147 AQ
Espeon * (non-foil) POP 5 (Not sure what you mean by non-foil - only thought it was released once?)
Registeel * LM
Feraligatr Prime HS

I'm also interested in your Arceus cards, some SH cards, and Legend sets. You could also CML if there's anything you like!

I think I had shining magikarp 1400 gyarados noctowl kingdra were all like 1800 before

espeon * is out of stock, registeel was like 2500...feraligatr prime 200

I will have a large * update soon, I am just trying to sort out everything I got at nats & conditions first

would i be able to trade my deoxys ex plasma mint for the registeel*?

wilyfungi said:
I think I had shining magikarp 1400 gyarados noctowl kingdra were all like 1800 before

espeon * is out of stock, registeel was like 2500...feraligatr prime 200

I will have a large * update soon, I am just trying to sort out everything I got at nats & conditions first

Ok, could you let me know about the *s once you get them sorted out? I'd love to trade for them. (Otherwise I might make an offer for one or more of the 1800s) Also, do you have a specific rate for an SR Ultra Ball, or would it just be 300pts?

@PeterPie not interested thanks anyway

@FreePandas if you mean your gold shining ultra ball it is going to be a lot more than 300, I would have to see a price to give a 100% answer but like 2500 I am sure

I did get registeel * wrong, I was looking and the value was supposed to be 3300

Hey...I have some interest in a few of your cards.
Would you mind checking my thread (link is below) to see if theres anything of mine you have an interest in?

Hey, thanks for replying.
I'll have to pass on the Skyla, but I wouldn't mind trading for other cards. A second FA Thundurus EX (4,600 for two), and a FA Cheren (1,050) along with the Rock Guard (100) and Raikou EX (850) would be 6,600 pts.

Sent a pm. Hopefully we can make a trade

Interest in
Azelf Lv x
Uxie Lv x
Luxray Lv x
Point value?

@Tjed definitely interested in the FAs of both EX and supporter variety, and any shinies

@RiverED pmed

@chronickitty also pmed

@Kianraikou Azelf Lv. X 900, Uxie Lv. X 900, Luxray GL Lv. X 700

You do not take codes as bulk?

I take the most current set every new set

Deoxys SL1CL
Dialga SL2 CL
Entei SL3 CL
Groudon SL4CL
Kyogre SL6CL
Lugia SL7 CL
Palkia SL8 CL
Raikou SL9CL
Rayquaza SL10CL
Suicune SL11CL

Interested in these. PM me a rate and well see if we can work out something

if there is some reason in the thread is not okay versus pm then uh...my bad? the problem for my end is not having time to update all my old ultra rares over and over, not any embarrassment over setting rates :p

CL shinings: 600 each except Lugia 800 rayquaza 1100 suicune 800

Hey, sorry for the multiple posts, but just wanted to check on points before going through all of my cards >_<

1800 for each non-Magikarp shining pokemon, 1800 for the Crystal Kingdra, and 3300 for the Registeel*? How many points would I need for the Pikachu* or LEGEND pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back