• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Tangrowth X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Flygon X, Ponyta SH11 Mor

Yeah you did, I couldn't find it yesterday so I took it out of the offfer. But I found it today and checked to make it was in Near Mint to Mint condition, which it is, so he is back in the offer :)
So if I put in the RH Uxie would you accept?

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Tangrowth X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Flygon X, Ponyta SH11 Mor

Shakespeare said:
Again I am going to pass. It is a very good offer but I just don't need the LvXs you are offering that much. Sorry. Didn't I see a Uxie RH in that offer yesterday??? hmmmmm...

konter_j8902 said:
i liked
palkai g x
dialaga g x
floatzel gl x
bts
azelf la
claydol ge

What do you have to offer?
I like that Leafeon LvX that I traded to you a couple weeks ago!

on my thread u said u liked cressy x can u post on there please

konter_j8902:
Posted offer on your thread. I forgot I posted on your thread!

CFOURCOLTSFAN:
No thanks, I am going to pass on that. I really need a Flygon X to be included in any deal for Luxray GL X.

Hello, I was wondering what shinning and * cards you have. I saw that you had flareon*, mew* and celebi*, any others? Do you have any from Neo Destiny or the Shinning magicarp from Neo Revelations? Thank you :)

im new but im kinda lost so can ibe messaged for help;)

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Hello, I was wondering what shinning and * cards you have. I saw that you had flareon*, mew* and celebi*, any others? Do you have any from Neo Destiny or the Shinning magicarp from Neo Revelations? Thank you :)

All Shinings are listed. I should have shining magikarp and Gyrados listed...

How many Arceus could I get for a victory medal?
Also how highly do you value the Meteor Blast X one?I think it's in a tin so...

I checked again and didn't see your magikarp but i probably just missed it :) What would you want for it? The only thing that I think I have from your wants is the shining ponyta that you're already trading for... Thanks :)

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
How many Arceus could I get for a victory medal?
Also how highly do you value the Meteor Blast X one?I think it's in a tin so...

I might be able to trade a Arceus LvX (omniscient) for it.
I can trade holo every for it.
You have a sellers thread? I might buy it.

UrsaLunarMinor said:
I checked again and didn't see your magikarp but i probably just missed it :) What would you want for it? The only thing that I think I have from your wants is the shining ponyta that you're already trading for... Thanks :)

I looked too after your first post. I didn't see them either. My list says I have 1 Shining Magikarp and 1 Shining Gyrados, both 1st edition.

Thant kind makes me wonder what else I might have forgot to list...

I tried to check your list for the 2 but I see you don't have one. I do have a list of wants if you want to make an offer. Yeah, I have the shining Ponyta pending but I am looking for water and dark Arceus too. Maybe a LvX from Arceus??

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Tangrowth X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Pal

Please cml for 4 holo psycic energy from emerald
And do you have a foil blastoise from platinum need for friend

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Tangrowth X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Pal

icman92 said:
Please cml for 4 holo psycic energy from emerald
And do you have a foil blastoise from platinum need for friend

I am all out of Psychic energy from Emerald.
I have HP ones, will that work?

I do not have a Pt Blastoise either.

Shakespeare said:
I am all out of Psychic energy from Emerald.
I have HP ones, will that work?

I do not have a Pt Blastoise either.

Ya that's fine

icman92 said:
Ya that's fine

I didn't see much.
You have a Dark or Water Areceus?

Shakespeare said:
I didn't see much.
You have a Dark or Water Areceus?

I have a steel and colorless

Darn. There really isn't anything I need then, sorry.

Hey, CML for lugia ex UF and any holo kingdra you may have (can be any set). I will trade generously. LMK thanks

Shakespeare said:
Darn. There really isn't anything I need then, sorry.

Well I'm going to league in about half an hour and I'll see if I can pick them up

kashmaster said:
Hey, CML for lugia ex UF and any holo kingdra you may have (can be any set). I will trade generously. LMK thanks

I didn't see anything for Lugia ex.
It is not legal anymore but it still goes for a lot, who knew...

All my holo Kingdras are listed (or should be...lol).

I can't see a single kingdra lool. Maybe I have bad eye sight... Can you list them lol. Sorry

kashmaster said:
I can't see a single kingdra lool. Maybe I have bad eye sight... Can you list them lol. Sorry

I have a:
TRR Kingdra holo
Aquaplois 14/32 Kindra holo
Neo Revelations Kingdra rare 19/64 1st edition
Neo Genesis Kingdra holo 8/111 1st edition AND unlimited

I think that is it.

Back