• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Tangrowth X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Flygon X, Ponyta SH11 Mor

Oh ok, well Its not really worth sending all the way to America. I could buy it for the postage cost :p.

Thanks for your time and maybe another time, when I get better cards

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Tangrowth X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Flygon X, Ponyta SH11 Mor

kashmaster said:
Oh ok, well Its not really worth sending all the way to America. I could buy it for the postage cost :p.

Thanks for your time and maybe another time, when I get better cards

Still updating the list...

CML for your Shiny Magikarp and Gyrados from Neo Revalations, please.

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Tangrowth X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Pal

Shakespeare said:
Still updating the list...

Oh ok thats great. can you CML for the 4 (excluding the unlimited double of the 1st Ed kingdra)

Thanks

Btw can you tell me what shining/star/crystal pokemon you have

eevee said:
CML for your Shiny Magikarp and Gyrados from Neo Revalations, please.

OK, I lied.
The Shining MagiKarp is 1st edition
Shining Gyardos is not...(stupid list...)

Still interested?

That is fine. I really don't mind which edition they are in.

Edit: Also if you could also check my list for these if you have them in 1st edition:
Neo Destiny
1)Dark Ampharos
2)Dark Crobat
3)Dark Donphan
4)Dark Espeon
5)Dark Feraligatr
6)Dark Gengar
7)Dark Houndoom
8)Dark Porygon2
9)Dark Scizor
10)Dark Typhlosion
11)Dark Tyranitar
12)Light Arcanine
13)Light Azumarill
15)Light Togetic
16)Miracle Energy
17)Dark Ariados
18)Dark Magcargo
22)Light Dragonair
25)Light Machamp
26)Light Piloswine
29)Unown W
92)Broken Ground Gym
93)EXP.ALL
94)Impostor Professor Oak's Invention
95)Radio Tower

I have all these:

8)Dark Porygon2
9)Dark Scizor
17)Dark Ariados
18)Dark Magcargo
22)Light Dragonair
25)Light Machamp
26)Light Piloswine
29)Unown W
92)Broken Ground Gym
93)EXP.ALL
95)Radio Tower

Putting together a want list...Salamence LvX is at the top...

You still wanna trade?

kashmaster said:
You still wanna trade?

I didn't see much on your list. Tangrowth X is about it.
Taking second run through after lunch, ok?
I will PM an offer!

Sure thats fine. I hope we can work out a trade. Btw I only want the neo genesis Kingdra 1st Edition and the Kingdra aquapolis

kashmaster said:
Sure thats fine. I hope we can work out a trade. Btw I only want the neo genesis Kingdra 1st Edition and the Kingdra aquapolis

Oh ok thats great. can you CML for the 4 (excluding the unlimited double of the 1st Ed kingdra)

Thanks

Btw can you tell me what shining/star/crystal pokemon you have

Thanks Smile

You want all four or just 2? I'm confused.

I olny want the two now, the ones I stated in my last post. But can you also list your crystal/shining/Star pokemon, its such a chore looking for them lol.

Shakespeare said:
I have all these:

8)Dark Porygon2
9)Dark Scizor
17)Dark Ariados
18)Dark Magcargo
22)Light Dragonair
25)Light Machamp
26)Light Piloswine
29)Unown W
92)Broken Ground Gym
93)EXP.ALL
95)Radio Tower

Putting together a want list...Salamence LvX is at the top...
I am willing to trade the Sally X if the Shining Magikarp and Shining Gyrados can somehow be in the trade.

kashmaster said:
I olny want the two now, the ones I stated in my last post. But can you also list your crystal/shining/Star pokemon, its such a chore looking for them lol.

I don't have any Crystal pokemon available. All shining and "star" pokemon are listed by set.

I can trade th 2 Kindra for the Tangrowth X.
LMK

Eevee:

My:
Shining Magikarp 1st edition
Shining Gyrados unlimted
8)Dark Porygon2
9)Dark Scizor
17)Dark Ariados
18)Dark Magcargo
22)Light Dragonair
25)Light Machamp
26)Light Piloswine
29)Unown W
92)Broken Ground Gym
93)EXP.ALL
95)Radio Tower

Your:
PA Salamenace LvX
PA Salamenace holo x 2
SV Electrivire fb LvX
PA Water Arceus x 2
PA Kabutops holo

Hey Im interested in flareon star. Btw I think Tangrowth lv X is worth more than that since they are not usuable.

Tangrowth X are a lot easier to find, I stand by this offer.

My:
Aquapolis Kingdra holo
Neo Genesis Kingdra holo 1st edition

Your:
Tangrowth LvX

I honestly don't know how you can say they are that common. I would get it for about $15. I can get those two cards above at $4 a piece.

So new offer:

My:

Tangrowth lv X
Gliscor holo LA
Rotom

Your:

Flareon star
kingdra Aquapolis
Kingdra 1st Ed neo genesis

kashmaster said:
I honestly don't know how you can say they are that common. I would get it for about $15. I can get those two cards above at $4 a piece.

So new offer:

My:

Tangrowth lv X
Gliscor holo LA
Rotom

Your:

Flareon star
kingdra Aquapolis
Kingdra 1st Ed neo genesis

I the only thing I need is the Tangrowth X.
I'm going to have to pass on that offer, maybe next time.

CML for tangrowth PA. i need 3 if possible.

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Tangrowth X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Pal

Hey I just go the 2 arceus at league today what would you offer for them?
All I need is 4 psycic holo energy

Back