• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,RARE CANDY, Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Palkia G X, Gardy X(W)RH Staples, More

Last second thing do you have any Pokedexhandy910is?I needs 3, I'll LYK what I can do for them after I hear that answer. Lastly I haven't gotten the money yet either just to LYK.

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,RARE CANDY, Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Palkia G X, Gardy X(W)RH Staples, More

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Last second thing do you have any Pokedexhandy910is?I needs 3, I'll LYK what I can do for them after I hear that answer. Lastly I haven't gotten the money yet either just to LYK.

I have 3. $$ went out a couple days late. I didn't have exact change and I didn't want to send a check. Thanks for the update!

skipped

also i should be getting a glaceon x soon if that interests you

konter_j8902 said:
skipped

also i should be getting a glaceon x soon if that interests you

Yeah...I kinda did...
Need to narrow this list down a bit.
Which of these did you want the most?
Gardevoir ex δ
rockets persion ex
Deoxys ex (Defense)
Espeon ex
Ho-Oh ex
Umbreon ex
Latias ex
Dragonite ex
Lapras ex
Millotic ex 1
Metagross ex 1
Magcargo ex

Shakespeare said:
Yeah...I kinda did...
Need to narrow this list down a bit.
Which of these did you want the most?
Gardevoir ex δ
rockets persion ex
Deoxys ex (Defense)
Espeon ex
Ho-Oh ex
Umbreon ex
Latias ex
Dragonite ex
Lapras ex
Millotic ex 1
Metagross ex 1
Magcargo ex

i am just starting to collect but i like rockets ex's and delta species ex's the most is gardy the only delta and persion the only rockets

ps
are you going to plymouth leauge tuesday

Okay so just to make sure we're on the same page here
3 Pokedexhandy910is(about 2-3 bucks total)
2 Cynthia's Feelings(about 2-3 bucks total)
2 Champion's Room(about 1-2 bucks total)
1 Garchomp C(about 1-2 bucks total)
I'm not buying them, just making sure we agree on about how much the cards are worth. I'm looking at maybe a Uxie(regular) or something else. LMK.

konter_j8902:
Leafy goes for the 30 range exs listed go for 10-15 range.
I can do 2 (maybe 3) of those for the Leafy.

Yes, I plan on going to league Tuesday, I have not gone in 3 weeks, busy Christmas shopping. You making the trip too?

CFOURCOLTSFAN:
Yeah, those figures for value purposes only are about right. I like your Machamp X or Staraptor X (just saying...).

i will find out tonight i am going to stay with my grandparrents in south bend from tuesday to thursday

i may try and get them to meat in plymouth so i can go

i will let you know later

the ex's i like the most are

rockets persion
dragonite
Deoxys (Defense)
Espeon
Umbreon
Latias

can you tell me which of these you can do for this

isnt the place where leauge is now like a block from the library

I could the Star X for those if you threw in
The RH Expediton Mewtwo.
LMK.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I could the Star X for those if you threw in
The RH Expediton Mewtwo.
LMK.

Alright...
Got everything together including the RH Mewtwo...It looks SO cool.
Pming you.

konter_j8902 said:
i will find out tonight i am going to stay with my grandparrents in south bend from tuesday to thursday

i may try and get them to meat in plymouth so i can go

i will let you know later

the ex's i like the most are

rockets persion
dragonite
Deoxys (Defense)
Espeon
Umbreon
Latias

can you tell me which of these you can do for this

isnt the place where leauge is now like a block from the library

I have not skipped you...
Looking for these cards too!

*edit*
How about these 3:
UFo Rockets Persian ex
Dr Dragonite ex
De Deoxys ex (Defense)

Your:
Leafeon LvX

CML for set of rotoms

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,RARE CANDY, Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Palk

Wishirulz said:
CML for set of rotoms

Didn't see anything, sorry.
Didn't you have a Gengar X before?​

CML for shiny shinx. and 2 sets of arceus AND/OR both arceus X's. would also like to get luxray X. i have gengar X and psychic bolt arceus X unlistede.

I want quite a few things from your list. I want:

2x Unown G (GE)
Magma's Aggron
Aggron (R/S)

Do you have:
1x Cyrus's Conspiracy
3x Energy Gain
2x Poketurn

I don't have any of your wants in the right form, or they're decked/collection must haves. Please CML for some of these or all. The link is in the signature.:p

hey is there any way i can trade leafy and something for flygon x i am getting gengar

richkid50000 said:
CML for shiny shinx. and 2 sets of arceus AND/OR both arceus X's. would also like to get luxray X. i have gengar X and psychic bolt arceus X unlistede.

I didn't see anything for the Luxray GL X, sorry.
I can trade all nine Arceus AR1-AR9 for Gengar X.

LMK

Pokeplayer44 said:
I want quite a few things from your list. I want:

2x Unown G (GE)
Magma's Aggron
Aggron (R/S)

Do you have:
1x Cyrus's Conspiracy
3x Energy Gain
2x Poketurn

I don't have any of your wants in the right form, or they're decked/collection must haves. Please CML for some of these or all. The link is in the signature.:p

I can trade a lot of your deck wants for Leafeon LvX.

LMK

konter_j8902 said:
hey is there any way i can trade leafy and something for flygon x i am getting gengar

I don't have a Flygon X to trade, sorry.

I can still trade a few ex cards for your Leafeon LvX.
Did you see my previous trade offer?
Gengar X does interest me when you have it in hand...

Bump #1 for the week.

I'm trying to get 3 reverse holo Shuppet PT. I have Pokedex but it's not reverse holo, I also have plenty of cards in my trade list. Please let me know if we can work something out. Thank you.

I have just the 1 RH PT Shuppet, sorry.

How about
My:
PT Shuppet RH
Your:
SF Riachu holo

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,RARE CANDY, Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Palk

Shakespeare said:
I have just the 1 RH PT Shuppet, sorry.

How about
My:
PT Shuppet RH
Your:
SF Riachu holo

That's kinda steep for a common, there isn't anything else you are looking for?

Back