• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)Have a FlyChamp deck? I have your HOLO FIGHTING ENERGY,RARE CANDY,Blaziken FB X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X

Thegame8228 said:
ok, well anything you want for

x1 Mesprit RH LA
x1 Pachirisu GE

About the only thing I see that I need is the Salamence X.
I can all to my end, I have holo energy.

RE: (H)Have a FlyChamp deck? I have your HOLO FIGHTING ENERGY,RARE CANDY,Blaziken FB X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X

Shakespeare said:
About the only thing I see that I need is the Salamence X.
I can all to my end, I have holo energy.

i think im actually trading the sally x...im not sure yet and i only kinda want the mesprit rh now...anything smaller you want to make it even?

Shakespeare, did you see my offer????

How much do you value the Salamence lv.X?
And if I had to add in cards what would you want from my list?

Sorry that if I'm pestering you for the Lugia EX, just a big want of mine. :F

shadoworganoid said:
Hey, I have an offer;

How about MY:
Leafeon Lv X (MINT) (never played)
Gengar Lv X (MINT NM)
Flygon (RR) (MINT)

Your:
Luxray GL Lv X

lmk or counter. (im willing to add a little more for the Luxray....)

in addition, I like your Blaziken from Great Encounters. CML for it please?

SOrry, for the double post, But I also have the Flygon (SW) you want.

The Gengar X is a low want. I do like the the Glaceon X you have. I will send a counteroffer soon, it is getting late. Sorry for the delay.

SotH said:
How much do you value the Salamence lv.X?
And if I had to add in cards what would you want from my list?

Sorry that if I'm pestering you for the Lugia EX, just a big want of mine. :F

You are not pestering me. The Lugia es still gets insane prices (look on ebay). I will look at your list again later.

I'm still interested in that Luxray GL X you have. I have some new Lv Xs, icluding Salamence X, Glaceon X, and Machamp X. Check my thread and see if we could work something out, thanks.

Sorry to rush you, but have you given it any further thought about my offer?
Again, im willing to add whatever. (pretty much)

Would you trade to the UK, and if so:

My Arceus lv X (psychic bolt)

Your Arceus lv X (Omniscient)?

p8ntchucker7 said:
I'm still interested in that Luxray GL X you have. I have some new Lv Xs, icluding Salamence X, Glaceon X, and Machamp X. Check my thread and see if we could work something out, thanks.

Sorry, the Glaceon X and Machamp X are low wants.

shadoworganoid said:
Sorry to rush you, but have you given it any further thought about my offer?
Again, im willing to add whatever. (pretty much)

So sorry for the delay. Go-Pokemon lost my league on the site...

I'm going to have to pass on the Luxray X deal.
The Glaceon X and Gengar X are low wants, only the Leafeon X is the only real you you have and it is not enough.

Shiny Weavile said:
Would you trade to the UK, and if so:

My Arceus lv X (psychic bolt)

Your Arceus lv X (Omniscient)?

I would need something else for that to happen.
You have something else form my wants?

Uh...how we doin' with the trade? X| I have the Arceus LV.X Psychic Bolt in-hand, now.

Im willing to trade both Leafeon Lv X AND Glaceon Lv X for it.

lmk

EspeonROX said:
Uh...how we doing' with the trade? X| I have the Arceus LV.X Psychic Bolt in-hand, now.

I still have those 12 SW Reverse holos you wanted.

My:
12 SW reverse holos

Your:
Arceus X (psychic bolt)

No thanks. I want a Level X too. Honchy?

shadoworganoid said:
Im willing to trade both Leafeon Lv X AND Glaceon Lv X for it.

lmk

I'm sorry, I don't think I could do this deal even if you threw in the Gengar X. They are just low wants, sorry.

EspeonROX said:
No thanks. I want a Level X too. Honchy?

Ok then...
My:
Honchy X
Your:
Arceus X

103 BTW...getting scared??

Oh well.

Is there anything we could work out for your Gardevoir Lv X????

Just curious, but What would you require for the Luxray?

shadoworganoid said:
Oh well.

Is there anything we could work out for your Gardevoir Lv X????

Just curious, but What would you require for the Luxray?

My:
Gardevoir X

Your:
Glaceon X

My last Luxray X I traded for 3 Lvx cards (Uxie, Infernape 4 and...Palkia I think) I was an offer I could not say no to. If I get a another good deal I will trade it if not, I will wait till the new set comes out.

I've got 129 and 6 on the way. Calm down.

I don't think we can work out a trade. You're asking for a lot for a little. Sorry. :( Maybe next time.

Do you have Claydol GE? Maybe we can work out a deal then...

No problem dude, maybe next time!
Arceus X is just not worth more than that to me, sorry.

OK then. Sounds good!

(Do you have Claydol GE? I like LP, too.)

EspeonROX said:
OK then. Sounds good!

(Do you have Claydol GE? I like LP, too.)

I might have an unlisted GE Claydol promo...
I don't let it go easy...

Back