• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)Have a FlyChamp deck? I have your HOLO FIGHTING ENERGY,RARE CANDY,Blaziken FB X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X

OK then. Never mind, I might have one incoming. :p My trades are happening so quickly! XD I'm just kidding.

RE: (H)Have a FlyChamp deck? I have your HOLO FIGHTING ENERGY,RARE CANDY,Blaziken FB X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X

EspeonROX said:
OK then. Never mind, I might have one incoming. :p My trades are happening so quickly! XD I'm just kidding.

Yeah...yeah...yeah...I might be in trouble!
I thought you wanted a Claydol?

can you CML for the set of rotoms?
I have SW flygon

Wishirulz said:
can you CML for the set of rotoms?
I have SW flygon

Did you want just the 5 Rotoms or did you need the Charon's Choice?
You have any of my wants (besides SW Flygon) on page one?

i need charon's choice too lol
i have RH flygon from RR
otherwise no.

That Dialga G X pending out or pending in?

out, eitherway I wouldn't do dgx for a set of rotoms lol
would you do RH flygon RR and a rare?

I had some of your other wants to add for the Dialga G X if it was pending in.
I can't trade all 6 for just a Flygon RH and a rare, sorry.

would you do both flygons for all 6?

Wishirulz said:
would you do both flygons for all 6?

While the Rotoms have a limited value for sure the are at least worth equal number of holos don't you think?

i don't value secret rares such as rotoms, arceus' or shinys (other than milotic) higher than 2$/3$ a peice.

At 2 bucks each, $12 for the set of 6.
Two flygons are not worth 12 bucks.
The closest thing you have is the Giratina X (if it from the pack).
Giratina X goes for 10...

it's promo lol so fml
wait fygon's near 7$ and since it's RH shouldn't it be something like 2$ more?
if not there goes my last chance at getting it

Sorry, I don't value the RR Flygon RH as high as you do.

Just wondering, about how much do you value that set of RH cards at?

BTW, could we do a Meteor Blast Arceus for my Psychic Bolt? Are any of your Gardy X mint?

CML for:
Garchomp C Lv. X Promo
Garchomp C RH (and one or two non-RH if you have them)
Garchomp MT RH

Cml
Alakazam 4 LvX
Floatzel GL LvX
Luxray GL LvX

i do know values so luxray is the only one i value high

EspeonROX said:
Just wondering, about how much do you value that set of RH cards at?

BTW, could we do a Meteor Blast Arceus for my Psychic Bolt? Are any of your Gardy X mint?

I value the 12 SW RH cards about a buck each...about the same as an Arceus (psychic bolt). I might be able to throw a little something else in.

A buck each? Uh...how much do you value the Gardy SW X at? Is it mint?

ESP said:
CML for:
Garchomp C Lv. X Promo
Garchomp C RH (and one or two non-RH if you have them)
Garchomp MT RH

Weird...I could not find the RH Garchomp C. I must have put it in a deck.
I took it off my haves anyways, sorry about that!
The Garchomp C X promo and MT RH Garchomp I don't value too high.
What are you willing to part with as far as Arceus (not LvX) cards?

INFERNAPE112892 said:
Cml
Alakazam 4 LvX
Floatzel GL LvX
Luxray GL LvX

i do know values so luxray is the only one i value high

I didn't see anything for the Luxray, sorry.
You have any of my wants for the other 2?

EspeonROX said:
A buck each? Uh...how much do you value the Gardy SW X at? Is it mint?

One Gardy X (mint one) I have pending going out, the other is not quite mint, I was going to put it in a deck.

What you thinking about?

Back