• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)Have a FlyChamp deck? I have your HOLO FIGHTING ENERGY,RARE CANDY,Blaziken FB X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X

Shakespeare said:
Rikko145:
I traded for a Arecus x (psychic bolt).
That was the only one I was looking for.

That is right, The Darkrai X was in a deck or something.
I remember now.

konter_j8902:
I can do...
My:
4 Gym Heroes theme decks

Your:
Flygon X

Will you please CML for all of the Gym Heroes theme decks, x5 Rare candies, and 2 bts?

RE: (H)Have a FlyChamp deck? I have your HOLO FIGHTING ENERGY,RARE CANDY,Blaziken FB X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X

Rikko145:
I will make you the same deal for the 4 these decks but I need a Flygon X.
Can we work that in?

ESP said:
Hehe, just click on each button to get to each section. Each set logo goes to that specific set, and the other buttons correspond with what they say.

My wants are here.

Whoops, I skipped you.
I'm still looking at your thread...

CML for Luxray GL LvX.

Shakespeare said:
Rikko145:
I will make you the same deal for the 4 these decks but I need a Flygon X.
Can we work that in?

Whoops, I skipped you.
I'm still looking at your thread...

These are just for ccollection.

konter_j8902 said:
i can do that also i happend to get 3 Holo dark energy at the last citys i went to can i substitute them for one of the spirtombs also can i get the mistys deck instead of the lt surge deck

Only 1 Spiritomb now? What is the text at them bottom of the Holo dark energy cards? I can give you any 2 decks, no problem.

Muddy68 said:
CML for Luxray GL LvX.

You want the same Luxray you traded to me?
lol, ok... Checking your list.

CML for Luxray GL LV.X

Hey, sorry, but I just realized that I may need one.
LMK what you find.

RE: (H)Have a FlyChamp deck? I have your HOLO FIGHTING ENERGY,RARE CANDY,Blaziken FB

richkid50000 said:
CML for shiny shinx

Your:
Blazekin fb
Poketurn RH

My:
Shining Shinx

Did you find anything?

novadragon07 said:
CML for Luxray GL LV.X

I didn't see anything I need, sorry.

Ahhh, skipped?

Muddy68 said:
Did you find anything?

I didn't really see anything I need, sorry.
Unless it is a good deal I think I'm going to hang on to the Luxray.
With the new set coming out next month I might need for trade bait.

*edit* I skipped you twice BTW... Checking lists takes a while, sorry!

I could easily do:
Salamence LvX
Darkrai LvX
RH PowerSpray
RH Beedrill RR
for it.
LMK if this is a good enough deal. If not, I won't be pushy, and I'll leave it as is.

Muddy68 said:
I could easily do:
Salamence LvX
Darkrai LvX
RH PowerSpray
RH Beedrill RR
for it.
LMK if this is a good enough deal. If not, I won't be pushy, and I'll leave it as is.

I'm sorry, I'm going to pass.

Did you find what you were looking for on my thread?

ESP said:
Did you find what you were looking for on my thread?

Darn, I am loosing my mind. I am so sorry.
I had 3 Arceus cards so far, right?

Looking again...

*edit* How about the 3 Arceus and a PA Spiritomb?

RE: (H)Have a FlyChamp deck? I have your HOLO FIGHTING ENERGY,RARE CANDY,Blaziken FB

I just traded poketurn. Maybe blaze fb for it? If not lmk what I can add. Do you have heatran from arceus also.

richkid50000 said:
I just traded poketurn. Maybe blaze fb for it? If not lmk what I can add. Do you have heatran from arceus also.

How about for the Blaziken fb and LA Azelf?

Would that be just for shinx or with heatran? Also do you have sceptile 31? I would prefer to pick up all I need in one trade so lmk what you all have and then well see. I value azelf kind of highly for reasons not to be discussed in a thread.

These are the three things I need:
shiny shinx
heatran pa
sceptile 31

Back