• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)Have a FlyChamp deck? I have your HOLO FIGHTING ENERGY,RARE CANDY,Blaziken FB X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X

PokeKid Brandon said:

Not skipped...
Anyways, I have to see if I have a Misprit to trade.

RE: (H)Have a FlyChamp deck? I have your HOLO FIGHTING ENERGY,RARE CANDY,Blaziken FB X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X

I've got Psychic Bolt Arceus Lv.X (Pack and super minty :]) and a TSD. I'm interested in 4 RH Rare Candy and any and all Holo Energy.

LMK, thanks!

RE: (H)Have a FlyChamp deck? I have your HOLO FIGHTING ENERGY,RARE CANDY,Blaziken FB

Missed me on the last page. LMK or counter please.

RE: (H)Have a FlyChamp deck? I have your HOLO FIGHTING ENERGY,RARE CANDY,Blaziken FB

richkid50000 said:
Missed me on the last page. LMK or counter please.

Your:
Blaze FB
Azelf LA
Cyrus Conspiracy RH

My:
Shiny Shinx
Heatran PA
Sceppy 31

Ampha-pwn77 said:
I've got Psychic Bolt Arceus Lv.X (Pack and super minty :]) and a TSD. I'm interested in 4 RH Rare Candy and any and all Holo Energy.

LMK, thanks!

How much energy were you interested in? I have mostly HP energy.

deal. sending PM

So did you check to see if you have any Mesprits?

Beacuse I really need the Palkia G Lv.X

PokeKid Brandon said:
So did you check to see if you have any Mesprits?

Beacuse I really need the Palkia G Lv.X

I can not do the Mesprit.
Best I can do for the Palkia G X is Blaze fb and Salamenace X.

Shakespeare said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

LMK, thanks!

HP Energy is fine... I suppose how ever many I can get for the cards I listed.

Ampha-pwn77 said:
HP Energy is fine... I suppose how ever many I can get for the cards I listed.
[/quote]

Both the Arceus and TSD go for about 15 each. I value HP holo energy about 1 each. I can do 30 HP energy in any combination. There are only the 6 basic (no dark or metal) types.
To see what they look like:
http://pokebeach.com/tcg/ex-holon-phantoms/scans

CML for Swampert EX (CG), Lugia EX (UF), Rayquaza EX (Deoxys), Salamence AR, and
Giratina PL #10

CML for Blaze FB LV X

EvilHamster said:
CML for Swampert EX (CG), Lugia EX (UF), Rayquaza EX (Deoxys), Salamence AR, and
Giratina PL #10

I really didn't see anything, sorry.

kcv3 said:
CML for Blaze FB LV X

My:
SV Blaze fb X
Your:
SF Raichu X

Bump #1 for the week.

CML for the target thing again. i may trade the Luxray X in my sell thread for a good offer.

richkid50000 said:
CML for the target thing again. i may trade the Luxray X in my sell thread for a good offer.

How about for the Gengar X?

hmm. sorry i cant do that. gengar is more valuable for me.

richkid50000 said:
hmm. sorry i cant do that. gengar is more valuable for me.

OK, how about the Hipowdon X and Luxray gl?

Bump #2 for the week.

I have:
2007-2008 - Luxray 7/130 (National Stamped)
2007-2008 - Electivire 3/130 (Regional Stamped)
Beedrill 13/106 - RH only
Mesprit 34/146 - RH only
Gengar LvX 97/99 - Low want
Salamence LvX 98/99
Victory Medal (Spring 07-08)

I want:
Lux X

piplup234 said:
I have:
2007-2008 - Luxray 7/130 (National Stamped)
2007-2008 - Electivire 3/130 (Regional Stamped)
Beedrill 13/106 - RH only
Mesprit 34/146 - RH only
Gengar LvX 97/99 - Low want
Salamence LvX 98/99
Victory Medal (Spring 07-08)

I want:
Lux X

You offering all that?
*edit* If so, that is a very nice offer worthy of consideration.

Back