• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)Have a FlyChamp deck? I have your HOLO FIGHTING ENERGY,RARE CANDY,Blaziken FB X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X

Shakespeare said:
Weird...I could not find the RH Garchomp C. I must have put it in a deck.
I took it off my haves anyways, sorry about that!
The Garchomp C X promo and MT RH Garchomp I don't value too high.
What are you willing to part with as far as Arceus (not LvX) cards?

I'll easily get rid of any of the Arceus. Also, do you have a regular Garchomp C?

RE: (H)Have a FlyChamp deck? I have your HOLO FIGHTING ENERGY,RARE CANDY,Blaziken FB X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X

will you do your lux x for a flygon x

I'm thinking your Wartortle SW RH, Shelgon SW RH and Honchy X for my Arceus X. Ya dig?

Would you trade your

Premier Ball (RH GE)

For my:
Beedrill (RH Rising Rivals?)

ESP said:
I'll easily get rid of any of the Arceus. Also, do you have a regular Garchomp C?

I do not have a Garchomp C to trade, sorry.
What Arceus do you have to trade for the Garchomp C X promo?

konter_j8902 said:
will you do your lux x for a flygon x

Flygon X is a low want right now. I can't include the Luxray in any deal for the Flygon X. Do I have anything else you need?

EspeonROX said:
I'm thinking your Wartortle SW RH, Shelgon SW RH and Honchy X for my Arceus X. Ya dig?

Dig? Do I dig?
Ok, Mr Bargain Hunter.

My:
Wartortle SW RH
Shelgon SW RH
Honchy X

Your:
Arceus X (psychic bolt)

TheBBProductionz said:
Would you trade your

Premier Ball (RH GE)

For my:
Beedrill (RH Rising Rivals?)

PMing you.

will you do
my
flygon x
darkri x
flygon rr RH
cml for some more

your
luxray gl x
luxray gl
what emerald energy do you have also do you have any of my RH deck wants

Shakespeare said:
I do not have a Garchomp C to trade, sorry.
What Arceus do you have to trade for the Garchomp C X promo?

I have:
Grass x2
Lightning
Dark
Psychic

I think that's what I have and the ones on my list are for sure.

Do you have any Poke Turn, Cyrus's Conspiracy, Energy Gain, or SP Radar? I'm also interested in your Garchomp C X promo. Let me know, thank you.

konter_j8902 said:
will you do
my
flygon x
darkri x
flygon rr RH
cml for some more

your
luxray gl x
luxray gl
what emerald energy do you have also do you have any of my RH deck wants

No, sorry. I don't need a Flygon enough to trade my Luxray X for it.

Hey! I got a bunch more of the things you were looking for at a CC's, so will you please CML for your:

x13 Dark Holo Energies (Basic)
x13 Fighting Holo Energies (Basic)
Gym Leaders' theme decks

ESP said:
I have:
Grass x2
Lightning
Dark
Psychic

I think that's what I have and the ones on my list are for sure.

I need only
Lightning
Dark
Psychic

2 Grass I do not need, have any other wants? Your layout on your thread is confusing.

p8ntchucker7 said:
Do you have any Poke Turn, Cyrus's Conspiracy, Energy Gain, or SP Radar? I'm also interested in your Garchomp C X promo. Let me know, thank you.

I have PokeTurns, SP Radars, and Energy Gains coming.
What do have to offer for the Garchomp C X promo?

Rikko145 said:
Hey! I got a bunch more of the things you were looking for at a CC's, so will you please CML for your:

Gym Leaders' theme decks

I do not have Holo Dark Energies.
I still like Flygon X and Darkrai X...
I don't remember much about what we were dealing with before...

Shakespeare said:
I need only
Lightning
Dark
Psychic

2 Grass I do not need, have any other wants? Your layout on your thread is confusing.

p8ntchucker7 said:

I have PokeTurns, SP Radars, and Energy Gains coming.
What do have to offer for the Garchomp C X promo?

Rikko145 said:

Gym Leaders' theme decks

I do not have Holo Dark Energies.
I still like Flygon X and Darkrai X...
I don't remember much about what we were dealing with before...

You said you wanted all of the arceus lv.x's non-tin, except for the omniscient one.

will you cml for all of your gym heros decks i have a darkri lv.x pack i value it at about 15 so i could do it and more for the lt surge deck and the erika one

Rikko145:
I traded for a Arecus x (psychic bolt).
That was the only one I was looking for.

That is right, The Darkrai X was in a deck or something.
I remember now.

konter_j8902:
I can do...
My:
4 Gym Heroes theme decks

Your:
Flygon X

From your wants all I have is a Holo Dusknoir from DP, but CML for Luxray GL Lv.X (Link is in my siggy)

just traded fly x away for some Jpn merchendice what else do you need

Edit i also have 2 unlisted spirtomb ar that i can trade

ThePokemonProfessor said:
From your wants all I have is a Holo Dusknoir from DP, but CML for Luxray GL Lv.X (Link is in my siggy)

I didn't see anything, sorry.

Shakespeare said:
I need only
Lightning
Dark
Psychic

Hehe, just click on each button to get to each section. Each set logo goes to that specific set, and the other buttons correspond with what they say.

My wants are here.

konter_j8902 said:
just traded fly x away for some Jpn merchendice what else do you need

Edit i also have 2 unlisted spirtomb ar that i can trade

My:
Erika theme deck
Lt Surge theme deck

your:
GE Darkrai Lv X (pack)
PA Spiritomb x 2

i can do that also i happend to get 3 Holo dark energy at the last citys i went to can i substitute them for one of the spirtombs also can i get the mistys deck instead of the lt surge deck

Back