• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)Look what I just found! Shadowless Alkazam, Chansey, Magneton, Poliwrath!

Rikko145 said:
Do you have any DCE or Holo Fighting Energy from HGSS?

I do have Base and Base 2 DCE. I do not have HGSS stuff yet...yet!
I have tons of HP holo fighting energy.

p8ntchucker7 said:
Can you cml for your PT Memory Berry RH? Thanks.

Platinum Dialga 5/127 holo too much?

RE: (H)Look what I just found! Shadowless Alkazam, Chansey, Magneton, Poliwrath!

Shakespeare said:
I do have Base and Base 2 DCE. I do not have HGSS stuff yet...yet!
I have tons of HP holo fighting energy.

p8ntchucker7 said:
Can you cml for your PT Memory Berry RH? Thanks.

Platinum Dialga 5/127 holo too much?

What pokemon is on them?

There is no Pokemon on them.

...I think I just cried seeing how many of my wants are on your haves list. ;;

I'd be interested in any/all of the below, assuming they're all holo and as close to mint as possible?

EXDR
Absol
Altaria
Crawdaunt
Flygon
Grumpig
Salamence
Shedinja
*Latias EX (I know I'm gunna have a hard time getting this off you, so it's lower priority right now.

EXSS
Cradily
Dusclops
Shiftry
Sableye
Seviper

EXRS
Aggron
Blaziken (smaller want)
Camerupt
Hariyama
Wailord

-unlimited only unless otherwise stated beyond this point-

Neo Discovery
Politoed

Neo Gen
Steelix (unlimited)
Ampharos

-small wants beyond this point-

Fossil
Gengar
Aerodactyl

Jungle
Flareon
Pidgeot

Base
Alakazam
Zapdos

I know that it's a lot, but I was wondering a general 'price' for all the above (minus small wants) so I know what I can and can't trade. :p

Shakespeare said:
There is no Pokemon on them.

On the HGSS Energies?

It would be sweet if you could add in 2 HP Fire Holo energies.

Also, please CML for DCE x4-5. If you're looking for any rares that aren't shinies, reprints, or Lv.X's, or something important like that, just ask, and I will see if I have any. Thanks!

Crystal Hikara said:
...I think I just cried seeing how many of my wants are on your haves list. ;;

I'd be interested in any/all of the below, assuming they're all holo and as close to mint as possible?

EXDR
Absol
Altaria
Crawdaunt
Flygon
Grumpig
Salamence
Shedinja
*Latias EX (I know I'm gunna have a hard time getting this off you, so it's lower priority right now.

EXSS
Cradily
Dusclops
Shiftry
Sableye
Seviper

EXRS
Aggron
Blaziken (smaller want)
Camerupt
Hariyama
Wailord

-unlimited only unless otherwise stated beyond this point-

Neo Discovery
Politoed

Neo Gen
Steelix (unlimited)
Ampharos

Fossil
Gengar
Aerodactyl

Jungle
Flareon
Pidgeot

Base
Alakazam
Zapdos

I know that it's a lot, but I was wondering a general 'price' for all the above (minus small wants) so I know what I can and can't trade. :p

No selling allowed here. Trade only.
I have a Sell Thread, see my Sell Shack link below.
You can copy and paste your wish list to that thread I can give you a price there!

Rikko145 said:
On the HGSS Energies?

I don't have HGSS energies. I have holo HP energy.

Nono, I'm sorry. I should have said 'monetary worth'. I intend to trade- I just want to see what you think on trade value pricings so I can pick some stuff off that beast list that I really want.

Crystal Hikara said:
Nono, I'm sorry. I should have said 'monetary worth'. I intend to trade- I just want to see what you think on trade value pricings so I can pick some stuff off that beast list that I really want.

The Raichu X would go a long way towards filling that list.

Rikko145 said:
Also, please CML for DCE x4-5. If you're looking for any rares that aren't shinies, reprints, or Lv.X's, or something important like that, just ask, and I will see if I have any. Thanks!

I have Base and Base 2 DCE. I don't have HGSS yet.

p8ntchucker7 said:
Hey, you missed me up above. :)

I guess I did, 2 HP fire energies?
OK, PM me details.

Hey could you cml for all the older Alakazams?

Chu X, huh...? Tryin' to get it before Chu Prime? Quote for laziness :p

Crystal Hikara said:
EXDR
*Absol
Altaria
Crawdaunt
*Flygon
Grumpig
*Salamence
Shedinja

EXSS
*Cradily
*Dusclops
Shiftry
Sableye
Seviper

EXRS
*Aggron
Camerupt
Hariyama
*Wailord

Neo Discovery
*Politoed
Houndoom
Houndour Fire H

Neo Gen
*Steelix (unlimited)
Ampharos

Fossil
*Gengar
*Aerodactyl

Jungle
*Flareon
*Pidgeot

Base
Alakazam
Zapdos

* Means higher priority.

That for Chu X? :/ I can add more if need be (that is 27 holos...), cause I'm not sure how well Chu X sells right now. Also, I may be interested in some NH coms and uncoms from the RS-SS-Dr sets, if you have them. I need the collection stuff more badly right now. :X

Alakapimp said:
Hey could you cml for all the older Alakazams?

Define "older". Base thru ???.

You need a shadowless Alakazam?

CML for:
Shadowless Alakazam, Magneton, and Poliwrath

Please and thank you ^_^

ESP said:
CML for:
Shadowless Alakazam, Magneton, and Poliwrath

Please and thank you ^_^

You in a big rush for these? I will have a want list of HGSS in about a week.

Did I ask you if you had three BTS and four Pokemon Rescue from Platinum? If you do, let me know. I'm interested.

EspeonROX said:
Did I ask you if you had three BTS and four Pokemon Rescue from Platinum? If you do, let me know. I'm interested.

I have 2 Pokemon Rescue, I don't have BTS to trade (yes, you did ask).
What do you have? Blaze fb?

Skipped because I unintentionally post-ninja'd you? :X

Back