• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)Look what I just found! Shadowless Alkazam, Chansey, Magneton, Poliwrath!

Crystal Hikara said:
Skipped because I unintentionally post-ninja'd you? :X

Darn it.
I did skip you, I am so sorry.

Looking at list now...
*edit* I value the Riachu X about 17. Some of the holos you want are in the 2-3 range (some more). What other collection needs you want? I can throw in some commons and uncommons too.

RE: (H)Look what I just found! Shadowless Alkazam, Chansey, Magneton, Poliwrath!

Nah, sorry. You want PokeTurn? What else do you need?

About 17, okay. Which holos went for more so I know how to adjust the offer? I'll let you know tomorrow which I need for coms/uncoms- I'm tired and I have the entire list of dex wants saved somewhere I can't readily access. ><

EspeonROX said:
Nah, sorry. You want PokeTurn? What else do you need?

Alright.
My two Pokemon rescue for your poketurn.

Crystal Hikara said:
About 17, okay. Which holos went for more so I know how to adjust the offer? I'll let you know tomorrow which I need for coms/uncoms- I'm tired and I have the entire list of dex wants saved somewhere I can't readily access. ><

I can do your whole star marked list for your Riachu X and Uxie X. Maybe some throw ins to even it up for you too.

Shakespeare' pid='1402325' dateline='1265251433' said:
You in a big rush for these? I will have a want list of HGSS in about a week.

I'm in no rush, I just have a collection of shadowless cards and I need those ones (well, the magneton I don't need, but mine isn't anywhere near mint >.< so I want yours if its in decent condition)

They are not 100% mint. I had them in my collection till I found replacements. They might have a couple scratches. Nothing major bad.

My Leafeon Lv X for Lugia EX?

Uxie X goes for a good $25 right now (based on Beach prices + playability), not to mention I'd rather trade it for up-and-current cards. :/ So, I'll decline on adding that in, bite the bullet and subtract more cards. (I have a funny feeling I know which are more expensive, too...>_>)

-will edit this in a bit!-

I have:
Cyrus's Conspiracy 105/127 - RH only
Energy Gain 116 127 - RH only
Power Spray 117/127 - RH only

I want:
Gengar X

Crystal Hikara said:
Uxie X goes for a good $25 right now (based on Beach prices + playability), not to mention I'd rather trade it for up-and-current cards. :/ So, I'll decline on adding that in, bite the bullet and subtract more cards. (I have a funny feeling I know which are more expensive, too...>_>)

-will edit this in a bit!-

I value Uxie X about the same. You were interested in a Latias ex too?

piplup234 said:
I have:
Cyrus's Conspiracy 105/127 - RH only
Energy Gain 116 127 - RH only
Power Spray 117/127 - RH only

I want:
Gengar X

I'm going to need more than that...

I know, CML for more

Shakespeare said:
They are not 100% mint. I had them in my collection till I found replacements. They might have a couple scratches. Nothing major bad.

Yeah, that's cool. If you would just hold on to them for me until you got your HGSS wants up, I'd appreciate that.

piplup234 said:
I know, CML for more

I'm afraid I didn't see anything I need (at least right now).
I will have a list of wants from HGSS soon.

Alakapimp said:
base through modified

Modified is Stormfront?

Shakespeare said:
I value Uxie X about the same. You were interested in a Latias ex too?

Ooooooogh. You hit me hard there on my wants. ;; Again, I'm reluctant to trade Uxie X for unmodified cards. Latias EX looks like it's somewhere from $8-13 on eBay (I trust it's mint?). I've also updated with all RSE Pokedex wants, if you wanna take a look there. What would you be willing to throw in, based on this knowledge before I make another offer?

Crystal Hikara said:
Ooooooogh. You hit me hard there on my wants. ;; Again, I'm reluctant to trade Uxie X for unmodified cards. Latias EX looks like it's somewhere from $8-13 on eBay (I trust it's mint?). I've also updated with all RSE Pokedex wants, if you wanna take a look there. What would you be willing to throw in, based on this knowledge before I make another offer?

It was pulled from the pack by me. It is very minty fresh. RSE Pokedex wants? Yeah, they might be unmodified cards but can you find so many of those collections wants in one place?

I should have been a salesman!

RE: (H)Look what I just found! Shadowless Magneton! Holo energy!! (W) What you got?

Hello, I'm still interested in your Celebi *. How much do you value it? I also have updated my trade thread with more stuff if you have the time to check, thanks! :)

RE: (H)Look what I just found! Shadowless Magneton! Holo energy!! (W) What you got?

yo, if you've still got yur gardevior Lv.X are you willing to trade it for a Salamence LvX AR (mint)? cya

Shakespeare said:
It was pulled from the pack by me. It is very minty fresh. RSE Pokedex wants? Yeah, they might be unmodified cards but can you find so many of those collections wants in one place?

I should have been a salesman!

Yeah you shoulda.

However! If there's anything about me you should know, it's stubbornness. ;D I think I'll take a shot at buying some of your cards instead when my next check rolls in.

In the meanwhile!

Absol Dr
Salamence Dr
Aggron RS
Wailord RS
Steelix NG
Politoed NDis
Houndour H NDis
Flareon Jungle
Pidgeot Jungle
Aerodactyl Fossil
Gengar Fossil

All mint, yes? Any com/uncom throwins from my wants list woukd be nice, too.

For minty Chu X.

Back