• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)RH Bebes RH SP Energy, Flygon X, Unown G (W) Infernape 4 X and Luxray G X

I value the Flygon more than Uxie.
No thanks.

RE: (H)RH Bebes RH SP Energy, Flygon X, Unown G (W) Infernape 4 X and Luxray G X

Hey!

Do you have

Bronzong G PLT x4 (or any)

Steelix SF x3

Magneton SF x3 #41

Magnemite SF #66

Bronzong MD x4 #16

Bronzor MD x4

Exploud SV x4

Darkness and Metal Energys xX (the basic ones but if you have any of the special ones i want those to.)

Palmers Contribution x7

Bebe's Search x7

Champions Room x4

Conductive Quary x4

Bubble Coat x4

Health Energy x8

Moonlight Stadium x2

Leftovers x4

Rare Candy xX

Roesanne's Research x8

Call Energy x8

Ok so i know this is alot but maybe we can decide what these are all worth then i trade you cards that are worth the same. LMK by PM please :D

I am interested in your Flygon RR and it's Lv. X. I have a Leafeon Lv. X that i will trade if the offer is right let me know please.

Shuckle the Snail said:
Hey!
Do you have
Bronzong G PLT x4 (or any)
Steelix SF x3
Magneton SF x3 #41
Magnemite SF #6
Bronzong MD x4 #16
Bronzor MD x4
Exploud SV x4

Darkness and Metal Energys xX (the basic ones but if you have any of the special ones I want those to.)

Palmers Contribution x7
Bebe's Search x7
Champions Room x4
Conductive Quary x4
Bubble Coat x4
Health Energy x8
Moonlight Stadium x2
Leftovers x4
Rare Candy xX
Roesanne's Research x8
Call Energy x8

Ok so I know this is alot but maybe we can decide what these are all worth then I trade you cards that are worth the same. LMK by PM please :D

Sorry, I didn't see anything I really needed.

Can you CML for
3 Bebe's Search RH
2 Roseanne's Research RH

I have most of your SF and MD wants.

richkid50000 said:
I am interested in your Flygon RR and it's Lv. X. I have a Leafeon Lv. X that I will trade if the offer is right let me know please.

All I have is the LvX. I value it more than a Leafeon X. What is your offer?

I value Leafeon Lv. X at around $35 or $30. And i value Flygon at $25 to $30. let me know.

MetaNite said:
Can you CML for
3 Bebe's Search RH
2 Roseanne's Research RH

I have most of your SF and MD wants.

I didn't see any of my wants. What is your offer?

richkid50000 said:
I value Leafeon Lv. X at around $35 or $30. And I value Flygon at $25 to $30. let me know.

What is your offer? You are going to need to add to your Leafy.

I might have missunderstood your post in parts, but would you do;

My Garchomp C Lv X (SV) for your Flygon Lv X????

I can add a few other cards to help make it fair. CML...

shadoworganoid said:
I might have missunderstood your post in parts, but would you do;

My Garchomp C Lv X (SV) for your Flygon Lv X????

I can add a few other cards to help make it fair. CML...

I have 2 boxes of SV coming Friday.
If I still need your Garchomp C LvX after I open them I will see what you have.

i have those:
Uxie Lv.X
Dialga G Lv.X
Palkia G Lv.X

036- Tropical Tidal Wave (2006) - Top 32
DP05- Tropical Wind (2007) - Top 4
DP25- Tropical Wind (2008) - Top 16.

2008-2009 - Dragonair 52/146 (State Stamped)

Will you buy those?

LMK.

Shuckle the Snail said:
CML for Gengar SF 18/100, Shining Mew DF, Big Darkrai Card.

Your:
Shining Molitic SV
My:
Jumbo Darkrai

Mew Jadester said:
I have those:
Uxie Lv.X
Dialga G Lv.X
Palkia G Lv.X

036- Tropical Tidal Wave (2006) - Top 32
DP05- Tropical Wind (2007) - Top 4
DP25- Tropical Wind (2008) - Top 16.

2008-2009 - Dragonair 52/146 (State Stamped)

Will you buy those?

LMK.

The only way I could buy your cards would be for you to send the cards I decide to buy first. Afterward I would pay via Paypal. If you can do that PM me what you think your cards are worth. Maybe we can work something out!

Shining Latios said:
CML for Flying Pikachu.

I did not see much I need, sorry.
I was looking for SV cards.

PM sent, also one question:the main reason you want me to send first is because you want to see the condition? well, I can scan the cards for you first - both front and back and you can make your decision from those.

I am interested in your Darkrai MD, Snorlax RR-81 RH, 2 power keepers holo lightning energy, and 2 Weavile SW if you have them. Could you please cml for those? Thanks.

CML for Bllaziken FB lv.x and Luxray GL lv.x

Please CML. Really want Leafeon Lv.X

Back