• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)RH Bebes RH SP Energy, Flygon X, Unown G (W) Infernape 4 X and Luxray G X

Mew Jadester said:
PM sent, also one question:the main reason you want me to send first is because you want to see the condition? well, I can scan the cards for you first - both front and back and you can make your decision from those.

I ask you to send first cause I can't find your trade reputation.
*edit* found reputation... If we were trading I would have you send first anyways.
My reputation is spotless. It is not that I don't trust you, I need to protect myself.
If you were a verified seller it would be different.

p8ntchucker7 said:
I am interested in your Darkrai MD, Snorlax RR-81 RH, 2 power keepers holo lightning energy, and 2 Weavile SW if you have them. Could you please cml for those? Thanks.

I will check your list and PM you what I come up!

85dakota85 said:
CML for Bllaziken FB lv.x and Luxray GL lv.x

I am afraid those are on my wants, not haves. Sorry.

Shuckle the Snail said:
CML for 1st edition Dark Raichu and Base Charizard

I have already made an offer to you...
One trade at a time.

Jackolas said:
Please CML. Really want Leafeon Lv.X

Sorry. I did not see anything for the Leafy.
Unless you have a Blaze FB X...

RE: (H)RH Bebes RH SP Energy, Flygon X, Unown G (W) Infernape 4 X and Luxray G X

I have a 2008-2009 - Dragonair 52/146 (State Stamped).I'm interested in your Lucky Stadium Promo #41.

shakespeare, i am a vertified seller - check that list.

I don't have Blaze Lv.X and if I did I wouldn't trade it for Leafeon. X ^^ Thanks anyway

My TGI Sp Radar (rev holo) for your call energy. Also CML for anything else of interest.

Mew Jadester said:
shakespeare, I am a vertified seller - check that list.

I cry your pardon then. Your trade ref thread had only a handful of references.
Your trade thread did not say you were a verified seller either.

Hi! I am interested in your Bebe's Search (RH), if it is from MT, and I am interested in any coins you might have that I do not. I have Premier Ball (NH, SF), Poke Healer+ (RH, SF), and Galactic HQ (RH, PT). Please feel free to CML, as I am still going through cards and updating. Thanks for your time, Nina

Shakespeare said:
I cry your pardon then. Your trade ref thread had only a handful of references.
Your trade thread did not say you were a verified seller either.

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=52748

My name is on that list.

eevee said:
I have a 2008-2009 - Dragonair 52/146 (State Stamped).I'm interested in your Lucky Stadium Promo #41.

I am going to need a little more than that.
You have a trade thread?
I hope we can work something out.

YourP1MP said:
My TGI Sp Radar (rev holo) for your call energy. Also CML for anything else of interest.

I am going to need something else for a Call Energy.
I didn't see anything else I really need...
Maybe there was something I missed?

Crazar said:
Hi! I am interested in your Bebe's Search (RH), if it is from MT, and I am interested in any coins you might have that I do not. I have Premier Ball (NH, SF), Poke Healer+ (RH, SF), and Galactic HQ (RH, PT). Please feel free to CML, as I am still going through cards and updating. Thanks for your time, Nina

I would only be interested in RH of those cards.
I can trade...
My:
RH Bebe's Search

Your:
Pokehealerr+ RH
Galactic HQ RH

Skipped :p

How much for 2 Unown G?

ElectroManiac said:
How much for 2 Unown G?

$5 each plus shipping but I would rather trade...
Have anything on my wants?

*edit* YOU WERE NOT SKIPPED. YOUR POST WAS LAST! I always try to answer everyone in ORDER.

Hey, did you get to cml yet? I was interested in your 2 Holon Phantoms lightning energy, Darkrai MD, Regice LA, 2 Unown G, and Snorlax RR-81 RH. Let me know what you come up with!

I would actually be interested in 6 psychic energies from Holon Phantoms as well.

p8ntchucker7 said:
Hey, did you get to cml yet? I was interested in your 2 Holon Phantoms lightning energy, Darkrai MD, Regice LA, 2 Unown G, and Snorlax RR-81 RH. Let me know what you come up with!

I would actually be interested in 6 psychic energies from Holon Phantoms as well.

The only thing I could be interested in is the Dialga G LvX.
I might be able to do most of your wants for it.

The only way I can trade that right now is if a Rayquaza C Lv X is involved. Idk if you have one or not, but the stuff I listed above wouldn't be enough.

p8ntchucker7 said:
The only way I can trade that right now is if a Rayquaza C Lv X is involved. Idk if you have one or not, but the stuff I listed above wouldn't be enough.

I do not have that to trade. I have just the one in my collection.

RE: SV UPDATE! (H) Flygon X, Unown G (W) Infernape 4 X and Luxray G X

Alright, well if you are sure you can't find anything else, then I guess we won't be trading for now. Thanks though.

RE: SV UPDATE! (H) Flygon X, Unown G (W) Infernape 4 X and Luxray G X

I need your Absol G regular holo. CM please.

Crazar said:

I would only be interested in RH of those cards.
I can trade...
My:
RH Bebe's Search

Your:
Pokehealerr+ RH
Galactic HQ RH
[/quote]

I might be able to swing that if the Bebe's is MT RH. I am interested in the coins you have for trade....Would it be possible for you to pm me a list, or something? Please just let me know....Thanks, Nina

Back