• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY, Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Gengar X, Luxray GL

Can you CML for it then? probably not X's but maybe dependin on which one.

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY, Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Gengar X, Luxray GL

OK then. Let's do this trade then.
Your: (All Holo 1st Ed.)
Lt.Surge Electabuzz
Brock's Ninetales
Erika's Venasaur

My:
Shiftry RR
Venasaur SV
Swampert SV
Electivire FB SV
Mismagius SF

PM me to confirm!

richkid50000 said:
Can you CML for it then? probably not X's but maybe dependin on which one.

How about your Electivire FB LvX? It really isn't very playable...

any rares? i might be able to do that. how long do you think you will have it? i have like 6 trades to finish and would prefer to wait if you dont mind. and the card i really want to put in it is coming in one of those trades.

richkid50000 said:
any rares? i might be able to do that. how long do you think you will have it? i have like 6 trades to finish and would prefer to wait if you don't mind. and the card i really want to put in it is coming in one of those trades.

I didn't see anything else, sorry.
Like I said shipping the thing is expensive.
I have to buy a special padded envelope to send it in.

Do you have an Articuno Black Star Promo #22?

Shuckle the Snail said:
Do you have an Articuno Black Star Promo #22?

Yes I do! I have all three bird promos.

Shakespeare said:
Yes I do! I have all three bird promos.
CML for them. please

and i'm not sure if i asked u yet because i asked like almost everyone, do you have an unlisted gengar lv. x for trade/sell?

Shuckle the Snail said:
CML for them. please

and i'm not sure if i asked u yet because i asked like almost everyone, do you have an unlisted gengar lv. x for trade/sell?

I do not have a Gengar LvX for trade.
I am looking for that and a Luxray GL LvX (just like everyone else...).

You need all 3 promos?

Shakespeare said:
I do not have a Gengar LvX for trade.
I am looking for that and a Luxray GL LvX (just like everyone else...).

You need all 3 promos?
Thats what i thought but when i went to your ebay store in your link, you had 2 for bid for $9.99 so i thought you might have more. And yes all 3 birds. Did you see anything?

Shuckle the Snail said:
Thats what i thought but when i went to your ebay store in your link, you had 2 for bid for $9.99 so i thought you might have more. And yes all 3 birds. Did you see anything?

lol, That is not my ebay store! That belongs to a friend that I know. I buy tons of stuff from her.

You have a Pre-release Riachu?

Shakespeare said:
lol, That is not my ebay store! That belongs to a friend that I know. I buy tons of stuff from her.

You have a Pre-release Riachu?
Oh, ok, well fyi she has a Gengar Lv. X for bid for $9.99 ending in 8hrs. And i do have a pre release raichu. But, i relized i only need Articuno.

Cool, I will have to keep an eye on the Gengar.
How about...
Your:
RR Shiftry holo
My:
Articuno promo

Shakespeare said:
Cool, I will have to keep an eye on the Gengar.
How about...
Your:
RR Shiftry holo
My:
Articuno promo

Yeah sure. PM me your address and i should be able to get it out today since i'm pretty sure you have more then ten refs :F

Can you CML for your unown G?

PokeKid Brandon said:
Can you CML for your unown G?

How many you need?

I need 1 but could trade for more.

PokeKid Brandon said:
I need 1 but could trade for more.

I like your Luxray GL X (just like everyone else...) and your Salamence X.
What else might you need?

Some other needs are
2 Ralts PL*
2 Kirlia SW*
2 Gardevior SW *
1 Gardevior PL *
1 Gardevior Lv.X *
1 Cresselia Lv.X
1 Gengar Lv.X
1 Nidoqueen RR
1 Unown G*

* next to biggest need

PokeKid Brandon said:
Some other needs are
2 Ralts PL*
2 Kirlia SW*
2 Gardevior SW *
1 Gardevior PL *
1 Gardevior Lv.X *
1 Cresselia Lv.X
1 Gengar Lv.X
1 Nidoqueen RR
1 Unown G*

* next to biggest need