• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY, Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Gengar X, Luxray GL

Bump for the week.

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY, Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Gengar X, Luxray GL

CML for Rhperior DP and Rhyhorn DP.

How about for your SW Flygon?

PS: Nice to see you again!

Same to you!

Wow. That's a tough decision. Are you sure you don't see anything else? That's a little more valuable than the Rhyperior in my opinion.

I really didn't see much else, sorry.

Hmmm...I do need some more stuff...

-PokeDex Handy910is x3 DP
-Cyrus's Conspiracy x6 PT :p
-BTS x2 PT
-Luxury Ball x1 SF

If you could throw in some of the above, we can make that trade happen.

I have the RH Honchkrow you want and the Blaze FB regular holo.
I am interested in
1 of each rotom,except FanTom.
Uxie League Promo(low)
RH Mesprit LA
RH G stuff from SV
Azelf LA
Regice LA
RH Sableye SF
So Please CML for those.

My:
DP Rhperior
DP Rhyhorn x2
DP Pokedex
Your:
SW Flygon

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I have the RH Honchkrow you want and the Blaze FB regular holo.
I am interested in
1 of each rotom,except FanTom.
Uxie League Promo(low)
RH Mesprit LA
RH G stuff from SV
Azelf LA
Regice LA
RH Sableye SF
So Please CML for those.

Your:
Infernape 4 LvX
Palkia G LvX

My:
Heat Rotom
Wash Rotom
Mow Rotom
RH Mesprit - this, I don't give up easily...
Uxie Promo

Hm...I don't need 2 Rhyhorn, just one. I would rather have you throw in a couple more PokeDex Handy if that's going to be the case.

EspeonROX said:
Hm...I don't need 2 Rhyhorn, just one. I would rather have you throw in a couple more PokeDex Handy if that's going to be the case.

Sorry dude.
I really don't need the SW Flygon either way.
I thought you wanted the DP Ryperior.
I don't mind a couple common throw ins but this holo for holo trade is pretty even. I can't throw in couple staple trainers on top.

Maybe next time!

Hm...I do need a Honchy G though. Maybe that with the Dex and Rhyhorn would be good for me.

Alright. Only for you.
PM me details.

Agh! I just realized I don't need the Dex anymore. X| I do need an Upper Energy, (which is better for you, because Dex > Upper Energy) Could you do one of those instead of the Dex?

EspeonROX said:
Agh! I just realized I don't need the Dex anymore. X| I do need an Upper Energy, (which is better for you, because Dex > Upper Energy) Could you do one of those instead of the Dex?

Ever notice our trades are NEVER easy??
*sigh*
When you figure out what you need, let me know!
lol

*edit* I don't have an Upper Energy to trade...Maybe next time!

Hey, could you cml for
Holo Electric Energy x8
Holo Psychic Energy x1
Unown G x1

captain.mongoose said:
Hey, could you cml for
Holo Electric Energy x8
Holo Psychic Energy x1
Unown G x1

Have any Arecus cards?
I will have a list of what I need from that set soon.

Hahaha, I know, right? Sorry!

I also need (only 1 from you for this trade):

-Looker's Investigation
-Cyrus's
-Energy Gain
-Power Spray
-Luxury Ball

Shakespeare said:
Have any Arecus cards?
I will have a list of what I need from that set soon.

not yet, but I'll be getting some soon, (Arceus Tin FTW! :D) I'll let you know what I get.

Actually, I do have a Japanese Spiritomb from Arceus, if you're interested in that.

Do you still want The Vire FB X? i may trade it but am talking to you first just in case you still want it. otherwise did you get your Boxes?

Back