• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY, Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Gengar X, Luxray GL

EspeonROX said:
Hahaha, I know, right? Sorry!

I also need (only 1 from you for this trade):

-Looker's Investigation
-Cyrus's
-Energy Gain
-Power Spray
-Luxury Ball

This deal is looking worse and worse for me....

captain.mongoose said:
not yet, but I'll be getting some soon, (Arceus Tin FTW! :D) I'll let you know what I get.

Actually, I do have a Japanese Spiritomb from Arceus, if you're interested in that.

Japanese cards do not interest me, sorry.

richkid50000 said:
Do you still want The Vire FB X? i may trade it but am talking to you first just in case you still want it. otherwise did you get your Boxes?

Yes, I am still interested. You wanted a Target frame? What do you have in mind? Thanks for remembering me BTW!

*edit* I have not inventoried everything PA...working on it...

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY, Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Gengar X, Luxray GL

what X's do you have? I would want those over the frame though just to let you know. also i know you probably got like 4 thousand of these so i would also like Pikachus.

Sorry Shakespeare.

Flygon SW
===
Rhyperior DP
Rhyhorn DP x1 (It's a common)
Luxury Ball SF

That looks fair to me.

richkid50000 said:
what X's do you have? I would want those over the frame though just to let you know. also i know you probably got like 4 thousand of these so i would also like Pikachus.

So far I have an extra Tangrowth LvX...
I will list everything tomorrow.
I wont trade it for the Electivire, sorry.

EspeonROX said:
Sorry Shakespeare.

Flygon SW
===
Rhyperior DP
Rhyhorn DP x1 (It's a common)
Luxury Ball SF

That looks fair to me.

Deal, PMing you now.

just a question how many boxes did you buy? trying to figure out how many X's total you got.

I got 3. 2 are opened. Third I have not got last one yet... Long story.
I pulled 5 LvXs out of the first 2.
I pulled a Tangrowth out of an odd booster (Arceus tin) making 6....so far.

but no doublees beside the Tang?

richkid50000 said:
but no doublees beside the Tang?

Right. Won't know what I will Have-Need until 3rd box is here and opened.

okay when do you expect that? and do you want Lux X? and could you maybe offer for that because i am trying to find out which offr to take. i have a few on him.

richkid50000 said:
okay when do you expect that? and do you want Lux X? and could you maybe offer for that because i am trying to find out which offr to take. i have a few on him.

I'm hoping to have it tomorrow. I would welcome ANY offer that includes a Luxray GL LvX.

okay well i am trying to get rid of one of mine. so that may be easy depending on what X's i can get. if you have gengar X or Sally X in it if possible.

richkid50000 said:
okay well i am trying to get rid of one of mine. so that may be easy depending on what X's i can get. if you have gengar X or Sally X in it if possible.

I will give you first crack at my extras...

can you cml for any arceus you have and also arceus x wth 2 bodies if u have it

konter_j8902 said:
can you cml for any arceus you have and also arceus x wth 2 bodies if u have it

How is the league in Winamac going?
You ever going to come to Plymouth?

Still going through Arceus stuff...

Shakespeare said:
How is the league in Winamac going?
You ever going to come to Plymouth?

Still going through Arceus stuff...

league is good

mr johansen may take me in a week or two to plymouth

come to winamac some time

konter_j8902:

My:
RR Gallade 4 LvX
PT Crobat G RH
SF Gengar RH
Holo energy x??

Your:
PA Gengar X

did you get any extra X's? i kind of need an answer soon because i have some good offers.

richkid50000 said:
did you get any extra X's? i kind of need an answer soon because i have some good offers.

I do not have the other 2 boxes. Yeah, I desided to get another 2!
All I have is the extra Tangrowth X.
I don't know when I will get the other boxes.
My friend has a serious family issue going on.

oh. can i trade for a box then? or no. i dont care. mostly looking for X's though.

Sorry but I wont be trading any unopened boxes.

Back