• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY, Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Gengar X, Luxray GL

Do you have any of the other gardys that I wanted?

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY, Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Gengar X, Luxray GL

PokeKid Brandon said:
Do you have any of the other gardys that I wanted?

Sadly, no. I do not have the Kirlias you need either.
I can get them if we can do something.

ok beacuse all I really need right now is the unown G and the Gardy line. Right now I am getting almost the whole gardy line (Excluding 1 SW gardy) from zephlim for the salamence Lv.X.

PokeKid Brandon said:
ok beacuse all I really need right now is the unown G and the Gardy line. Right now I am getting almost the whole gardy line (Excluding 1 SW gardy) from zephlim for the salamence Lv.X.

Your:
Palkia G
Dialga G

My:
Unown G
?

Possibly Nidoqueen?

PokeKid Brandon said:
Possibly Nidoqueen?

Your:
PT Palkia G
PT Dialga G

My:
GE Unown G
RR Nidoqueen

Could you possibly just do Palkia G (RH) for the unown G?

PokeKid Brandon said:
Could you possibly just do Palkia G (RH) for the unown G?

No thanks. I have too much in the Unown Gs.

Ok I'll think about the first deal.

I saw on a different thread that you had AoA boxes coming in. i have Lux X. can you let me know what you would trade from them for it? i am mostly interested in X's and regular Arceus.

Not AoA (I know it is the Japanese set name).
I have PA (American set name) booster boxes coming.

Just wanting to be clear on that.

Do I have anything you need now for the Luxray GL X?

i know same thing to me. i like the target thing but i cant trade a ton right now because i have a few other trades to finish right now. but as you are getting them later that would be better for me. i am sending ut most of my other trades on monday so on thursday i can start getting new trades done.

richkid50000 said:
i know same thing to me. i like the target thing but i cant trade a ton right now because i have a few other trades to finish right now. but as you are getting them later that would be better for me. i am sending ut most of my other trades on monday so on thursday i can start getting new trades done.

Oh yeah, I offered you a Target Frame for...was it an Electivire FB Lvx? Anything else you care to counter offer? Maybe AoA (as you call them) cards?

yes it was for that. what do you mean counter? what would it take off my list to get one of the boxes(if youre getting multiples)

I meant was there something you would care to counter offer for the frame.
I'm not planning on trading any booster boxes.
I only ordered what I thought I needed, never thought about getting an extra to trade... Interesting idea.

some people do that. what do you need for the frame? what do you value at in dollars with shipping?

I value it about $5-$7. It then costs about $5-$6 to ship (I have to buy a padded envelope).
Electivire was the only thing I saw. Didn't see many regular holos I needed.

okay can we talk again when you get the boxes and i can trade?

richkid50000 said:
okay can we talk again when you get the boxes and i can trade?

Don't rely on me trading a booster box. I really only ordered what I needed but I'm sure I will have individual cards to trade.

I can add to my end of the deal if you want to include the 3 Electivire FBs to go with the Electivire FB LvX.

not for the box just whats in them.

Back