• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: Emerging Powers Update! (H) Tons of stuff! I have CODES (W )COLLECTION WANTS!!! Please read my rules first!

I have DCL bottom x2. I want your x4 Holo Zekrom (Not RH).

RE: Emerging Powers Update! (H) Tons of stuff! I have CODES (W )COLLECTION WANTS!!! Please read my rules first!

Before I make an offer,

I am VERY interested in your #13 WOTC Venusaur promo if you have one that's MINT.
I'm also looking for the sealed Unown J, sealed Cool Porygon and the rest of the promos in my signature.

If you have any of those cards, I'll make you an offer! =]

SoulWind said:
Let me know! :)

I have to dig through boxes again to find all those cards again.
I have not forgot. Send me a PM in a couple days if you do not hear from me.
I still work everyday.

JEKyl said:
Hey Shakespeare,

In addition to the Donphan Prime, here are just a few of the cards I have for trade you might be interested in:

"4th Edition Base" -

Electrode - Can use!
Arcanine
Dewgong - Can use!
Farfetch'd
Kadabra
Kakuna
Machoke x3
Porygon
Seel - Can use!
Onix
Full Heal - Can use!
Pokedex
Super Potion x2

Playable wants:

Raichu Prime - Low want...
Scizor Prime - Low want...

Worlds Promos:

x2 #027 Tropical Tidal Wave '05 (these cards are NOT in English; however, I figured I'd offer them anyways since they're hard to come by. If you happen to have a spare Japanese version of Tropical Tidal Wave 2005, please let me know!)

As I said in my own thread, if there is a chance of getting a Charizard or Alakazam English 1st Edition, then I'll happily dig out more of your wants...But as it stands, this looks like a good lot to work with.

All of these are at least in NM condition (I'll have to give a more thorough examination to make sure they're mint).

The ones that I marked Can use are my biggest needs. Low wants not as much.
You talking first edition Charizard and Alakazam from base set? I really doubt I have extras of those...

LillipupFTW said:
CML for:
All secret rare rotom forms.

I did not see any of my wants on my first glance through your Haves. Have any of my wants? Maybe something unlisted?

Shakespeare said:
I have to dig through boxes again to find all those cards again.
I have not forgot. Send me a PM in a couple days if you do not hear from me.
I still work everyday.

Take your time! Thanks for keeping me updated. :)

ESP said:
My:
Max Potion 94/98 reverse holo only

Your:
6 Codes

lmk.

6? ouch! How about 3?

Tyraniking said:
I have DCL bottom x2. I want your x4 Holo Zekrom (Not RH).

I don't need the DCL botoms. I forgot to removed that from my list.
Jave anything else from my wants for the Zekroms?

dolphinluv2010 said:
Before I make an offer,

I am VERY interested in your #13 WOTC Venusaur promo if you have one that's MINT.
I'm also looking for the sealed Unown J, sealed Cool Porygon and the rest of the promos in my signature.

If you have any of those cards, I'll make you an offer! =]

The Venusaur promo is MINT. The others are not sealed. Unown J I don't think came in plastic, it was just stuck to a card in the magazine.

Well that's cool, dude - just LMK what you have in first edition foil. Also, I'm hunting down a shadowless Devolution Spray.

JEKyl said:
Well that's cool, dude - just LMK what you have in first edition foil. Also, I'm hunting down a shadowless Devolution Spray.

I do have every 1st edition Base set card listed. The unlisted extras I thought I had are just shadowless.

Ah, I see. What of the non-Base cards, though? Happen to have any of those in first edition foil that are extra?

If you can make that 40 codes with the dogs sleeves it's a deal. LMK

Would you do 4 for the Max Potion RH?

Shakespeare said:
I don't need the DCL botoms. I forgot to removed that from my list.
Jave anything else from my wants for the Zekroms?

Don't think so, sorry.

JEKyl said:
Ah, I see. What of the non-Base cards, though? Happen to have any of those in first edition foil that are extra?

They are all listed. The little 1 column is for first edition cards.

My apologies - just checked it out. Let's start with some of the easier cards:

1st edition holographics -

x1 Rocket's Sneak Attack holo - $1-4 ECL
x1 Feraigatr #4 (Neo Genesis holo) - $4-$10 ECL
x1 Typhlosion #17 (Neo Genesis holo) - $3-$5 ECL
x1 Typhlosion #18 (Neo Genesis holo) -$8-9 ECL
x1 Forretress (Neo Discovery holo) - $3 ECL

These values are all over the place - they're very unpredictable.

Feel free to make me an offer, but know that I might be a bit slow to respond since I'm honestly not sure what the value of 1999-2000 suckers are relative to regular shadowed, shadowless, and 1st edition base counterparts.

Regardless, if I can get all five of these cards, then I'll be a very happy camper.

Yikes, I have a lot less cards from your wants than I thought! lol

I could only dig up a 4th Print Base Set Pikachu.

I have about 100 bulk cards from the e-series, but from your list I think that's all I have... If you get some time, please check out my list. Maybe I have something on there you might like for your Venusaur!

And the Unown J comes sealed. It can in the third movie VHS. =] It's just been really hard to track that card down. I could buy it on eBay but I feel the seller is overcharging...

Would U do:
MY:
HS Undaunted: WANTS [according to eBay prices (roughly)]
[These are all mint I pulled them out of packs never used them and put them in a binder]
Houndoom prime 82/90 - Low want [4]
Raichu prime 83/90 - Low want [5]
Scizor prime 84/90 - Low want [7]
Kyogre & Groudon Legend (Bottom) 88/90 - Low want[10]
Rayquaza & Dexoys Legend (Top) 89/90 [13]
Total [39]
UR:
Unused TCGO code cards:
If each code card is about $0.75 USD then would u do [55] code cards for those haves?

I also realize i am completely new to these forums but am not new to online trading, I will send in a Padded Envelope, and put the cards in a sleeve and then a toploader. Anyway let me know. btw im in the US

EriqDeSmasher said:
If you can make that 40 codes with the dogs sleeves it's a deal. LMK
Is this what you are thinking? Sorry to ask but it has been a while. Just want to clear it up!
Your:
Collector x2
Ho-Oh top x1
RSL top x1
RDL top x1
Houndoom Prime x1
Scizor Prime x1
RH max potion x2
RH Catcher x1

My:
Sleeves
Codes x40 (maybe be combination of BW and EP)

JEKyl said:
My apologies - just checked it out. Let's start with some of the easier cards:

1st edition holographics -

x1 Rocket's Sneak Attack holo - $1-4 ECL
x1 Feraigatr #4 (Neo Genesis holo) - $4-$10 ECL
x1 Typhlosion #17 (Neo Genesis holo) - $3-$5 ECL
x1 Typhlosion #18 (Neo Genesis holo) -$8-9 ECL
x1 Forretress (Neo Discovery holo) - $3 ECL

These values are all over the place - they're very unpredictable.

Feel free to make me an offer, but know that I might be a bit slow to respond since I'm honestly not sure what the value of 1999-2000 suckers are relative to regular shadowed, shadowless, and 1st edition base counterparts.

Regardless, if I can get all five of these cards, then I'll be a very happy camper.

You have any of my wants for those cards listed? I can check your haves but that will take a while.

ESP said:
Would you do 4 for the Max Potion RH?

Yeah, I can do that.
PM me!

dolphinluv2010 said:
Yikes, I have a lot less cards from your wants than I thought! lol

I could only dig up a 4th Print Base Set Pikachu.

I have about 100 bulk cards from the e-series, but from your list I think that's all I have... If you get some time, please check out my list. Maybe I have something on there you might like for your Venusaur!

And the Unown J comes sealed. It can in the third movie VHS. =] It's just been really hard to track that card down. I could buy it on eBay but I feel the seller is overcharging...

Bulk e cards have to be mint! Most I have seen are a little beat up. New set comes out soon too, I will have new wants then!

gravitic_monarch said:
Would U do:
MY:
HS Undaunted: WANTS [according to eBay prices (roughly)]
[These are all mint I pulled them out of packs never used them and put them in a binder]
Houndoom prime 82/90 - Low want [4]
Raichu prime 83/90 - Low want [5]
Scizor prime 84/90 - Low want [7]
Kyogre & Groudon Legend (Bottom) 88/90 - Low want[10]
Rayquaza & Dexoys Legend (Top) 89/90 [13]
Total [39]
UR:
Unused TCGO code cards:
If each code card is about $0.75 USD then would u do [55] code cards for those haves?

I also realize i am completely new to these forums but am not new to online trading, I will send in a Padded Envelope, and put the cards in a sleeve and then a toploader. Anyway let me know. btw im in the US

I am PMing you. You need to set yourself up to trade here.

SoulWind said:
Take your time! Thanks for keeping me updated. :)

I have not forgot you! Still busy with work.

Yea that's the plan. Yea sorry about the waaay late response. LMK what you think though.

Oh yeah, that's right! I'll hold off until the new set then. =]

RE: Noble Victories Update! (H) Tons of stuff! I have CODES (W) UL Shaymin, CoL Pachirisu, Please read my rules first!

Bump.
Noble Victories update.

RE: Noble Victories Update! (H) Tons of stuff! I have CODES (W) UL Shaymin, CoL Pachirisu, Please read my rules first!

I'm interested in 1 of your Kyurems.
I have Ho-oh legend,Groudon & Kyogre Legend,houndoom prime and Victini FA (Only for the RH Kyurem)

Back