• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: EX's, Staple Trainers W: Various stuff, to CYL!!!

RE: OPEN!!!! H: GENGAR PRIME, UXIE X, LOST WORLD MORE!! W: B/W, WC stuff, Misc stuff

hm...ok. any other random staples you need/want?

RE: OPEN!!!! H: GENGAR PRIME, UXIE X, LOST WORLD MORE!! W: B/W, WC stuff, Misc stuff

Just RH Staples.

Do you have any spare Shiny Pokemon? If so, I could do something like this:

My:
1x Shiny Groudon

Your:
1x Any Non-Promo Shiny
xX Something-small

you mean like duskull and stuff?

COL Shinys.

ah..idt i have any extra col shinys..i gave the girl im dating All of extras and 1-2 of my originals bc she needed to complete the col set. XD As i think i already said i traded satoshi my extra palkia

S'okay. I'll check back time to time to see if you still need the Groudon or not, and when you have extra Shinys.

Are you still interested in my Garchomp X?

my:

dpl full

your:

infernape dp x NM
garchomp md X (condition as described/posted)

ok?

hey what is the error on dialga G LV X???? please clairify???

mlouden03 said:
my
dpl full

your:
infernape dp x NM
garchomp md X (condition as described/posted)

ok?

Its unbalanced to me.
I value the dpl at $13
garchomp $18, infernape $7

garchomp to me has ALWAYS been 15 fresh out of the pack back in the day (as in i sell them myself for 15). yours slightly damaged is 10. infernape is 5 given its post rotation and has a tin variant. Dpl sells for tnt for 15-18 so therefore it is equal

mlouden03 said:
garchomp to me has ALWAYS been 15 fresh out of the pack back in the day (as in i sell them myself for 15). yours slightly damaged is 10. infernape is 5 given its post rotation and has a tin variant. Dpl sells for tnt for 15-18 so therefore it is equal
I go by online prices. Garchomp is $25 Mint.
Infernape $7 Mint.
Dpl 6$ separately.

So i'm not interested.

eh..fair enough..guess I undervalue my own garchomps then XD lol.

do you have a pokemon collector or something?

my:

dpl full 12ish

your:

infernape 5-6
collector 6

ok?

mlouden03 said:
eh..fair enough..guess I undervalue my own garchomps then XD lol.

do you have a pokemon collector or something?

my:
dpl full 12ish

your:
infernape 5-6
collector 6

ok?
I'd be fine with that, but I don't have any collectors. :( Everything I have is on my list.

Ok, just lmk. =]

what naruto cards do you have? do you have a rulebook?

Also what ds/ps2 games do you have? jw

I may want machamp sf and infernape..is that doable..and would LOVE a naruto rulebook as a throw-in (a friend gave me a gaara starter deck but he lost the rulebook so I have no idea how to play) LOL

hey what is the error in the dialga G you ar etalking about?

Back