• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: EX's, Staple Trainers W: Various stuff, to CYL!!!

RE: OPEN!!!! H: GENGAR PRIME, UXIE X, LOST WORLD MORE!! W: B/W, WC stuff, Misc stuff

dialga G X from clash box..some of them have Psychic resistance in blue coloring and fire weakness in yellow

RE: OPEN!!!! H: GENGAR PRIME, UXIE X, LOST WORLD MORE!! W: B/W, WC stuff, Misc stuff

mlouden03 said:
what naruto cards do you have? do you have a rulebook?

Also what ds/ps2 games do you have? jw

I may want machamp sf and infernape..is that doable..and would LOVE a naruto rulebook as a throw-in (a friend gave me a gaara starter deck but he lost the rulebook so I have no idea how to play) LOL

I have a Sasuke/ Hidden Leaf starter deck. Yes it has a rulebook, but I would like to keep it all together. It would come with damage markers/coin and everything. I can take pics. I really want to keep it together, but I value it only at $7-$10. Bought it for $15, and its only been used like twice.

DS: (all have cases and should have rulebooks)
-zoo tycoon
-narnia TL TW& TW
-nintendogs (dachund)
-mario 64 DS
-pokemon trozei

PS2: (none have cases. all scratched but work fine)
spiderman2
narnia TL TW& TW
neopets the darkest fairy
pirates of the caribbean
deer hunt 2004
medal of honor rising sun
starwars episode III
lord of the rings, return of the king

lol lame collection, but lmk.

Lmk when you can.

I believe you have just about everything i want, Trainer and Supporter Staples mainly. I have three Professor Juniper, and CML for anything else you might like!

@Safari..what did you want from me? possible ape and x and the naruto deck. i think you said you wanted something worth 10 or so

@ChopinsNocturnes:

Possibly darkrai x and the junipers for something. what are your main wants?

mlouden03 said:
@Safari..what did you want from me? possible ape and x and the naruto deck. i think you said you wanted something worth 10 or so
I'm REALLY interested in Dragonite Delta DF.
I'm trying to collect all of the dragonite cards.

Possibly the ape x and deck and something else for drag delta ex?

Have you forgotten about the trade?

~SS

what trade? Pm me..I keep a good track of trades and I don't think I have one with you. if you mean something we didnt finalize then lmk

mlouden03 said:
Possibly the ape x and deck and something else for drag delta ex?
Ape X is gone now, but I have some other cards coming in, so I'll let you know when I have them.

mlouden03 said:

@ChopinsNocturnes:

Possibly darkrai x and the junipers for something. what are your main wants?

I'm mainly looking for crobat g, bebe's, chatot g, yanmega prime, and an umbreon prime.

hm..i dunno if i have ant umby primes..i can check.

possibly:

my:

umbreon prime (if i have one)
bebe's

your:

3 junipers
darkrai x Pack

Yeah, we do. My Shiny Yanma and Shiny Lotad for your 2x Charizard AR. Look in my trade thread.

~SS

When did we supposedly agree to this?

mlouden03 said:
hm..i dunno if i have ant umby primes..i can check.

possibly:

my:

umbreon prime (if i have one)
bebe's

your:

3 junipers
darkrai x Pack

That sounds good if you have one, just lmk when you are able to check. I'm in serious need of some crobat g's if you dont have the Umbreon prime.

I got darkrai today at regs..anything else u have?

My RH lost world CML for more. If you got scizor prime, mew prime, magnezone prime, Yanmega prime, Darkrai & cresselia Top, Altaria holo Triumphant, Celebi holo Triumphant, and victreebel triumphant.

my:

altaria TR
VICTRIbell tr

your:

lost world rh holo

INTERESTED IN:
Fossil Dragonite x2 (unlimited&1st)
Team Rocket Dark Dragonite

Back