• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: EX's, Staple Trainers W: Various stuff, to CYL!!!

RE: OPEN!!!! H: GENGAR PRIME, UXIE X, LOST WORLD MORE!! W: B/W, WC stuff, Misc stuff

your:

naruto deck

my:

Fossil Dragonite x2 (unlimited&1st)
Team Rocket Dark Dragonite

RE: OPEN!!!! H: GENGAR PRIME, UXIE X, LOST WORLD MORE!! W: B/W, WC stuff, Misc stuff

Ok, I would probably do that. IS there anything else you need? I'm really wanting to trade for your Delta Dragonite too.

@safari

nothin else sorry

@RCA

my:

x1 Arceus Lightning
Arceus Water

your:

mewtwo x promo?

@mlouden03: How important is condition? I personally don't care too much about the condition of the Arceus'. Also, could you change the Lightning Arceus to either Dark, Psychic, or Grass? I may be already getting the last Lightning Arceus I need. Also, the Mewtwo Lv X is in low near mint condition. Nothing major like bends, peels, or deep scratches. Just a lot of edge wear from the back and some scratches.

:( it's for someone else so that's not acceptable. sorry dude. Also im a stickler about condition for myself anyway. sorry

do you have raichu prime?

Yeah i do actually. what black and white do you have?

what r u look for?

EVERYTHING. (im a set collector) lol. minncinos/cinncinos moreso though. also the 3 ability starters. but EVERYTHING thats not in a starter deck. obviously rares/holos more tho

um ok. i got no ability ones for trade. and one minnicino no cinnicinos, i have the following rares:
i have a spare prerelease damrakin
liepard,unfezant x2, stoundland,swanna rh,non ability serpior holo,mandibuzz x2

hm..can you maybe hold onto those for 24 hours? I want to see what I pull at the pre-release/trade for there. overall I'm doing 3 events so I don't wanna confirm with you (no offense) and then pull like Everything tomorow lol have any B/w Energy?

I'll hold onto raichu for you unless someone gives me an insane deal (gengar prime or something) lol

ok yeah thats fair :) also i have like 4 bw energy

Awesome. I want/need the energy for sure. is your b/w deck box up for trade?

Ok, I'll still do it. Would you be willing to throw in a second Fossil Holo Dragonite to help me out with the Bubble mailer shipping?
I'll get delivery confirmation.

Do u have any Yanmega or Magenzone Primes for trade? If so pm me what you wud like for them I have most of your wants.

RE: H: B/W!! GENGAR PRIME, UXIE X, LOST WORLD!! W: B/W, WC stuff, Misc stuff

UPDATED FOR BLACK AND WHITE HAVES!!

Skipped and interested in Krookodile.

sorry, comp was messing earlier, thought it posted my response this morning.

I said..do you want holo or rare dragonites? I assumed you meant rare

Back