• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: EX's, Staple Trainers W: Various stuff, to CYL!!!

RE: OPEN!!!! H: GENGAR PRIME, UXIE X, LOST WORLD MORE!! W: misc stuff, WC stuff, Set stf

@slickmario

my:

SF special Charmander

your:

Lucario COL (holo glass? what)
twins
Junk arm

@Yoshidude

I don't really have an Extra umbreon anymore..sorry.

RE: OPEN!!!! H: GENGAR PRIME, UXIE X, LOST WORLD MORE!! W: misc stuff, WC stuff, Set stf

No, not sealed. Conditions are excellent.

I have:
2x Venasaur
1x Blastoise

No sleeves included. LMK if you're still interested.

No thanks, it is a very low want. Thanks for looking anyway!

Twins is already taken :/ and Lucario is non-holo (rarer than holo :p)

@Hikikomori-san

eh ntm sorry

@absol101

kk

@slickmario

do you have seeker?

Hey there. I like your Uxie Lv. X and I could offer you 2 Gengar Prime (if you want multiples, that is) and a Crobat Prime for it. Let me know what do you think. I'd also want your:

1 Espeon Undaunted RH
1 Leafeon Undaunted RH
1 Espeon E4 RH
1 Flareon Rising Rivals RH
1 Jolteon Rising Rivals RH

So CML to see if there's anything you'd be interested in.

Eh..only problem is you're in poland..I'll think about it and get back to you about the evee stuff ok/

I figured that might be an issue, but no problem, I can wait.

Also a rl friend may want it/currently talking about buying it from me at leauge..so I'm not sure if I want to trade it.

I have an Umbreon star pop 5 if you're interested

Well... I'd rather get the Uxie, but if that turns out to be a no-go we may work something out for Umbreon*.

I should hopefully know this saturday..but he hasnt responded to pm on here about it so i dunno

No Seeker, sorry. I updated my list though last night with tons of new stuff.

Hey, so what about that Uxie X? Is it for trade? If yes then I repeat my offer (2 Gengar Prime + 1 Crobat Prime) if not, let me know what would you want for Umbreon*.

I might be getting verified seller status Very soon. (in a week or so). If that occurs I'd prefer to sell the uxie x. I'll cyl tho and get back to you..crobat is an almost non-existent want anymore

Do you have any T-Tar Primes unlisted?

Please CML anyway; I might be able to find some things on your list (actually, your Scizor Prime). Thanks!

I don' think i have any of those left.. Scizors just got confirmed to satoshi. I Quickly cyl'd and saw shiny groudon..what else would you want?

Back