• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: EX's, Staple Trainers W: Various stuff, to CYL!!!

RE: OPEN!!!! H: GENGAR PRIME, UXIE X, LOST WORLD MORE!! W: misc stuff, WC stuff, Set stf

I saw in a previous post that you had Umbreon*. Would you be interested in trading that away for anything from my list?

RE: OPEN!!!! H: GENGAR PRIME, UXIE X, LOST WORLD MORE!! W: misc stuff, WC stuff, Set stf

eh..Maybe, although satoshi also kinda has first dibs on that as well. I just need to chl and lhk what I want from it. I value umby at 70-80..and you really dont have alot i need sorry

my:
Broken Time Space

your:
Ho-Oh bottom half? :)

Please CML for Gengar Prime.

I also replied to your last post in my thread. :)

not really enough for gengar..sorry.

do you have any shadowless?

possibly:

your:

infernape x
chomp x

my:

dpl full

lmk

No shadowless

I might want to add something else to even the trade out. But before that, know that the garchomp has a scratch that is noticeable. I can give you scans, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

ok..given the scratch i may not want to add anything in depending how bad it is.

mlouden03 said:
ok..given the scratch i may not want to add anything in depending how bad it is.
Ok, I'll PM you those scans ASAP and then we will work from there.
Thanks!

My:
1x Shiny Groudon

Your:
1x Scizor Prime

LMK, thanks!

XD

I think I told you previously..but my only 2 scizor primes are DECKED. and They're Already going to satoshi lol. anything else?

Rawrgh!

Not right now, : ( I'll check back time and again to see if you update with anything I need. Or, you could check my list to see if you have any of my Wants : D ?

How much do you value 1st ed jungle eveelution holos?

If you have all 3, I can trade a Shiny Groudon for all 3.

RE: OPEN!!!! H: GENGAR PRIME, UXIE X, LOST WORLD MORE!! W: B/W, WC stuff, Misc stuff

Bump, updated b/w wants

@Hikikomori-san

1st ed jolt is $5.09 PLAYED.

I'll do 1:1 or maybe a minor throwin on my end

RE: OPEN!!!! H: GENGAR PRIME, UXIE X, LOST WORLD MORE!! W: B/W, WC stuff, Misc stuff

Hmm, naw thanks. Eeveelutions aren't high on my Wants list right now. Thanks for your time though :)

hm..

maybe something easy

my:

bts

your:

Shiny Groudon
something else

BTS is too low a Want for me to trade for a Shiny Groudon. I value the Groudon more than the Uncommon BTS anyway, just in terms of rarity. Ultra-Secret-Rare vs Uncommon = No Brainer for me. Sorry!

lol fair enough..but bts is $12 and playable and groudon=rare and horrid. lol. I take it you're more of a collector

I'm Half and Half. It's just that BTS is too low of a priority for me. I realize that in terms of playability, obviously BTS wins the race. It's just that I don't need it right now.

Back