• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

RE: UPDATE Need B2EOT, AlakazamX, and HippopodowanX coming soon possibly

ill pm when i get it. Thanks

I Now haveFlygon X coming roo

Puncher said:
I can offer you a few from the following cards for 2 cresse x and if you have 2 cresse md

SF

2 charmander

LA

Jirachi

Gabite xx
Giblexx
garchomppx2
premier ball xx
TSDX2

any other offers?

Free level X will be given on christmas

RE: Updated again! Juliacoolos mega thread! lv.x, ex, secret rare, base shadowless and more for buy or trade!

do you have any of my wants and do i have any of your wants LMK thanks. lol.

RE: Updated again! Juliacoolos mega thread! lv.x, ex, secret rare, base shadowless and more for buy or trade!

CML for Uxie LV.X or Azelf LV.X

julian99janssen said:

do you want it or will you trade me for it?

Someone please make my grammar go up! ^_^

julian99janssen said:

?

Yata said:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=21

Open this link and just create a new thread. The name of the thread must be your nickname and in thread you must write your country.
That's about it. :)

CMl for anything

PMed you a list of some of my newer neo haves. anything interest you?

ill check

Wiseman. said:
I will be the first to go for the snorlax I guess...

Please Check my list, the link is in my signature, for the snorlax.

I can offer: Shiny Voltorb, Shining Raichu, and Shining Magikarp for it.

Let me know, thanks!

do you still have them

RE: Updated Juliacoolos mega thread! lv.x, ex, secret rare, base shadowless and more for buy or trade!

aight. sounds good

RE: Updated Juliacoolos mega thread! lv.x, ex, secret rare, base shadowless and more for buy or trade!

? What sounds good?

you said you would check out the list of offerings I PMed you. that's what sounds good.

Ok Ty for clearing. PLEASE RATE MY GRAMMAR!

Did you see anything you wanted? I simply must have that Kabutops!

CML for Uxie Lv.x...thanx

shaymin707 said:
CML for Uxie Lv.x...thanx

Make an offer

Lord Atmo said:
Did you see anything you wanted? I simply must have that Kabutops!

Nothing yet. PLEASE RATE MY GRAMMAR

CML please -.-

I really neeed that Japanese Shaymin

The holo or...the Lv.x?

Lv.x...... please say yes. I have almost every card you can think of that isnt a sp or LV.X, or RH so ask for a cards and I should have it.

Sorry, I think I'll pass. Are you interested in any other Lv.x?

Do you have magnizone?

Yes...would you do Magnezone Lv.x for Uxie Lv.x?

Back