• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

RE: Updated Juliacoolos mega thread! lv.x, ex, secret rare, base shadowless and more for buy or trade!

Do you have magnezone in Japanese?

RE: Updated Juliacoolos mega thread! lv.x, ex, secret rare, base shadowless and more for buy or trade!

Yes...that's why it's under my Japanese section of Lv.xs...LMK what you want to do.

*embaressed* so you want Uxie.X for Jap. Magnezone.- Throw in something else and its a deal.

Like...? You want me to throw in a cookie? lol

Chocolate Chip or Sugar?

Seriously...which card?

Anything from my wants.

Garchomp MT?

Sure. Did you rate my grammar yet?

Sure...

PMed about trade.

Alright.

So i have to ship first right?

RE: Juliacoolos mega thread! lv.x, ex, secret rare, base shadowless and more for buy or trade!

Okay, I FINALLY DID check your list. ^^
I can give you:
Gliscor lv.x
Jirachi LA
Mewtwo Lv. X
Garchomp MT
Garchomp Lv. X

For YOUR:
Leafeon Lv. X
Uxie Lv. X
- lots of SF rares I may need and you have.
LMK which SF rare/holo cards you have got and I will fulfill my offer. :)

RE: Juliacoolos mega thread! lv.x, ex, secret rare, base shadowless and more for buy or trade!

I have, or can get all of them y thursday

*correction* By thursday

please rate my grammar

Here's another offer...

My:
x1 Secret Charmeleon holo SF
x1 Secret Charizard holo SF
x1 Secret Electabuzz holo GC

Your:
x1 Snorlax Lv X
x1 Espeon*

I want Uxie or Azelf LV.X

Juliacoolo said:

*correction* By thursday

please rate my grammar

Okay, list them when you get them and then I will complete my offer. :)

P.S. rated your grammar. ^^

PLease check out my list.

Yata said:
Juliacoolo said:

*correction* By thursday

please rate my grammar

Okay, list them when you get them and then I will complete my offer. :)

P.S. rated your grammar. ^^

Alright.

RE: Juliacoolos mega thread! Antiques, collectables, lv.x, ex and more!

Please do not send me PMs saying you need refs, Or I'll be forced to report you and block you.

RE: Juliacoolos mega thread! Antiques, collectables, lv.x, ex and more!

...Whatever. Did you find anything?

Back